Dog won't walk.

Breed: chihuahua
my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of something...can you tell me why?

This sounds like a serious issue. It's going to be hard for me to answer this question without some more information.

Is Pheobe able to move her back legs at all? If she is just crawling around and dragging her back legs then she may have a serious back injury such as a ruptured intervertebral disc.

If she is able to walk but is really lethargic it could be due to pain, infection or other illness.

I wish I could tell you more, but it really does sound like you need to have a vet examine her.

Rabbit with maggots Our rabbit was not eating and was shaking this morning. We discovered there were... (13533 views)

Underweight dog. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs, one of whom, Mushka (mixed breed), has been... (13602 views)

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (8817 views)

Pale stool and orange urine. Last Saturday night, my dog's stool started looking strange. Pale and very soft,... (9541 views)

How to remove stitches Hi Thanks for the feedback last week. Your advice saved our dogs life. Ok we... (28975 views)

Cat with bald belly. Our cat (6 years old) has bitten off the hair on her stomach. Our vet (in Latvia)... (15797 views)

Mildly increased ALP. My dog's routine blood work shows an alkaline phosaphate level of 159. The vet is... (9345 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (12429 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (13031 views)

Brown spots on belly. Hello, I have a five year old Pomeranian mix (25lbs). Within the last few weeks I... (23856 views)