Dog won't walk.

Breed: chihuahua
my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of something...can you tell me why?

This sounds like a serious issue. It's going to be hard for me to answer this question without some more information.

Is Pheobe able to move her back legs at all? If she is just crawling around and dragging her back legs then she may have a serious back injury such as a ruptured intervertebral disc.

If she is able to walk but is really lethargic it could be due to pain, infection or other illness.

I wish I could tell you more, but it really does sound like you need to have a vet examine her.

Heterochromia in a cat. I recently got a cat as a rescue. She is white, with light grey and yellow... (11659 views)

Trouble moving. Firts, I am owner of 3 dogs~ Last Saturday we found a small tick on buddy. He... (11196 views)

Matts on my cat I have a long hair cat with alot of matted hair. I also got L'oreal tangle tamer for... (7042 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (8341 views)

Constipation or megacolon? We having been treating sassy for constipation issues for almost 3 yrs with 1.5... (4968 views)

Fly a puppy in cargo? Hi Dr Marie. We live in Halifax and are buying a pup from a breeder in Winnipeg.... (5703 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (10212 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (9618 views)

ACTH Stim my dog went for acht testing on friday to look for addisons disease te vet isnt in... (8487 views)

Cat pooping on floor. We have a male, neutered cat who is about 4 years old. He has been pooping on the... (10919 views)