Dog won't walk.

Breed: chihuahua
my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of something...can you tell me why?

This sounds like a serious issue. It's going to be hard for me to answer this question without some more information.

Is Pheobe able to move her back legs at all? If she is just crawling around and dragging her back legs then she may have a serious back injury such as a ruptured intervertebral disc.

If she is able to walk but is really lethargic it could be due to pain, infection or other illness.

I wish I could tell you more, but it really does sound like you need to have a vet examine her.

Rat pees and poops on owner. I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the... (11226 views)

53 days pregnant. My daughter got a dachshund from one of her inlaws about three months ago. Shortly... (52779 views)

Brown spots and hair loss. Hi again Dr. Marie, My 6 year old Golden Retriever is itchy. I noticed that she... (18555 views)

Lab has a lump on his muzzle. We took our 2 1/2 year old female lab to Bradshaw Vet for a lump on her muzzle. I... (12956 views)

Sheltie is afraid of people. I have a one year old female Sheltie. she is very nervous around people. She was... (15737 views)

Bleach for parvo? My great pyrenees mix, which is almost a year was a stray before I got her a little... (21668 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (40699 views)

Reversing neuter surgery. I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was... (24441 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (19810 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (11159 views)