Dog won't walk.

Breed: chihuahua
my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of something...can you tell me why?

This sounds like a serious issue. It's going to be hard for me to answer this question without some more information.

Is Pheobe able to move her back legs at all? If she is just crawling around and dragging her back legs then she may have a serious back injury such as a ruptured intervertebral disc.

If she is able to walk but is really lethargic it could be due to pain, infection or other illness.

I wish I could tell you more, but it really does sound like you need to have a vet examine her.

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (26601 views)

Separation anxiety. Dear Dr. Marie, My family and I adopted Champ, who is a 2 1/2 year old... (7991 views)

Third eyelids in cats. my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i... (71479 views)

Vomiting Dog My dog isn't eating, and when she drinks water, she throws it up. Her stomach seems... (11304 views)

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (13263 views)

UTI and straining. I have a feral cat that hangs around my workplace. I have had him neutered. He also... (15002 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (9546 views)

Lump on ferret's face. My daughters feret has a lump on it's cheek. At first it did not grow fast , but now... (10276 views)

Cat drinks from fish bowl. Hi! My cat isn't(as far as I can tell) sick at all, but rather I'm wondering... (50703 views)

Kitten is walking funny. Recently I have noticed that our new addition to the family has been walking... (15774 views)