43 days pregnant and not eating.

Breed: GREAT DANE
MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1 DAILY, HER RIB CAGE HAS SWOLLEN, TITS LITTLE PINK AND BIG, IS IT NORMAL, WHEN WILL SHE PICK UP EATING AGAIN

It is quite common for dogs to go through a period of "morning sickness" during their pregnancy. However, it is usually around 3 weeks or 21 days into their pregnancy.

If this continues it may be that there is a problem with her pregnancy such as an infection in her uterus or other concerns.

If she goes more than 48 hours without eating or seems to be getting worse then the next step is to do some blood tests to determine if there is a serious problem.

Shih Tzu is getting old. Edward is 14 years old We have noticed a couple of issues with him lately. About... (29337 views)

Is diaphragmatic hernia causing problems? My 15 year old doggie, Pepper has been diagnosed with a diaphragmatic hernia & the... (6394 views)

Hair loss in hamster I have a syrian hamster which is about two and a half years old. He as been losing... (7861 views)

Dog ate a grape. Hi, My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes... (12034 views)

Cat peeing in house. Previously my cat would urinate or defecate on clothes/rugs if the letterbox was too... (7797 views)

Brain tumor or epilepsy? Hi Dr. Marie I have a yellow lab named Sam He experienced seizures twice... (10920 views)

Sedation for euthanasia? My cat was recently diagnosed with tumors in his lungs.He's no longer eating on his... (12437 views)

My dog is deaf. Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In... (7164 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (9152 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (11619 views)