43 days pregnant and not eating.

Breed: GREAT DANE
MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1 DAILY, HER RIB CAGE HAS SWOLLEN, TITS LITTLE PINK AND BIG, IS IT NORMAL, WHEN WILL SHE PICK UP EATING AGAIN

It is quite common for dogs to go through a period of "morning sickness" during their pregnancy. However, it is usually around 3 weeks or 21 days into their pregnancy.

If this continues it may be that there is a problem with her pregnancy such as an infection in her uterus or other concerns.

If she goes more than 48 hours without eating or seems to be getting worse then the next step is to do some blood tests to determine if there is a serious problem.

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (21435 views)

Can I give my cat milk? Hi, could you please tell me if I can give my ragdoll kitten scrambled eggs made... (11167 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (9447 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (10216 views)

Lethargic after dentistry. Our 3 year old Sheltie was at our local vet yesterday for some shots and to get his... (37714 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (18068 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (9039 views)

Should dog be euthanized if he bites? We adopted a lab / hound mix dog from a local shelter. They didn't know much about... (13197 views)

Swollen feet in older cat. My 13 year old female cat has had several odd problems for about 2 months. I have... (20319 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am nearing the end with my 12-yr old rescued German Shepherd dog. He has been a... (28806 views)