43 days pregnant and not eating.

Breed: GREAT DANE
MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1 DAILY, HER RIB CAGE HAS SWOLLEN, TITS LITTLE PINK AND BIG, IS IT NORMAL, WHEN WILL SHE PICK UP EATING AGAIN

It is quite common for dogs to go through a period of "morning sickness" during their pregnancy. However, it is usually around 3 weeks or 21 days into their pregnancy.

If this continues it may be that there is a problem with her pregnancy such as an infection in her uterus or other concerns.

If she goes more than 48 hours without eating or seems to be getting worse then the next step is to do some blood tests to determine if there is a serious problem.

How to get guinea pig to gain weight. Hi! Remember me? Some days ago one of my friends gave me a guinea pig that she... (18018 views)

Behavior after having puppies My dog had puppies three weeks ago. She started acting funny and hid underneath the... (17274 views)

Possible asthma My 7 year old cat has always had frequent hairballs. I have always suspected he had... (16491 views)

Lungworm from slugs? My dog just licked a small slug. Is there a possibility of a... (13126 views)

Cat pulling hair out of stomach. Dark has been pulling the hair out of his stomach for over a year. He now has a... (13950 views)

Cat with sore penis. I have a neutered male cat 5 years old. 4 months ago he was really sick, we took him... (23170 views)

Head tremors and bloody discharge. Dear Dr. Marie my fiance Melissa contacted you friday 02/26/2010 about are cat... (11384 views)

Drooling and twitching. My 8 week old Mini American Eskimo has been drooling excessively all day. The... (16233 views)

Male cat nipple problem. My male desexed cat has always had a enlarged nipple. It seems to be getting larger... (25533 views)

Cushing's and diabetes. My dog was diagnosed last month with cushings disease and diabetes. He's up to 14... (20435 views)