43 days pregnant and not eating.

Breed: GREAT DANE
MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1 DAILY, HER RIB CAGE HAS SWOLLEN, TITS LITTLE PINK AND BIG, IS IT NORMAL, WHEN WILL SHE PICK UP EATING AGAIN

It is quite common for dogs to go through a period of "morning sickness" during their pregnancy. However, it is usually around 3 weeks or 21 days into their pregnancy.

If this continues it may be that there is a problem with her pregnancy such as an infection in her uterus or other concerns.

If she goes more than 48 hours without eating or seems to be getting worse then the next step is to do some blood tests to determine if there is a serious problem.

Bulldog losing hair. hello, I have a 3 year old english bulldog that has had skin issues since he was... (21184 views)

Will dog with broken back recover? Hi Dr. Marie, Our dog pulled out of her collar and was hit by a vehicle Saturday... (42799 views)

Dehydrated and trouble breathing. I found my cat yesterday just lying on the ground, he can't lift his head, yesterday... (10048 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (10398 views)

Peach stone or pancreatitis? My dog ate a peach stone. It appeared to give no problems, but two to three weeks... (7961 views)

Rat with red tears and increased thirst. I have a pet rat, almost 1. Shes been healthy her whole life, just had this weird... (11075 views)

Staggering Rottweiler I have a nine month old female rottweiler mix. She is eating nutro max dog food. She... (10708 views)

Tapeworms in kittens. Hey there, I spoke with you a few days ago about my kittens that have worms. The... (13597 views)

Paying for megacolon surgery. hello my cat has mega-colon my question is do you know of any place that might be... (9716 views)

IVDD and swimming. My American Bulldog Lucille, age 11 years old, has Type 2 IVDD. She can walk... (7005 views)