43 days pregnant and not eating.

Breed: GREAT DANE
MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1 DAILY, HER RIB CAGE HAS SWOLLEN, TITS LITTLE PINK AND BIG, IS IT NORMAL, WHEN WILL SHE PICK UP EATING AGAIN

It is quite common for dogs to go through a period of "morning sickness" during their pregnancy. However, it is usually around 3 weeks or 21 days into their pregnancy.

If this continues it may be that there is a problem with her pregnancy such as an infection in her uterus or other concerns.

If she goes more than 48 hours without eating or seems to be getting worse then the next step is to do some blood tests to determine if there is a serious problem.

Cat abscess not healing. About two weeks ago we took my cat to the vet, he has a abscess near his bottom, the... (11840 views)

Is this fleas? Dear Dr. Marie, This is my 2nd time asking a question. Thank you for your great... (6535 views)

Cat licking his fur. Good evening, My 4 year old tuxedo cat has always been quite special (he meows... (13416 views)

Diarrhea and coughing. First off let me apologize for the convoluted description of the symptoms, but I... (5796 views)

Crusty ears and very itchy. i have a boston terrier that just turned 1 year old (female). at 6 months i took her... (10220 views)

Itchy dog. whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months... (8804 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (14888 views)

Milk for cat? Is milk good for a one month old... (7272 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (7328 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (53705 views)