Can't close mouth.

Breed:
Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the right and his two fang teeth are colliding, which is not letting him close his mouth. I literally have to move his jaw over and close it for him, then as soon as he opens it again it goes right back. Any advice?

Sounds like Toby will need to be seen by a vet.

I'm really concerned that he may have a serious mouth tumor.

It sounds like he is quite uncomfortable, so please have him seen soon!

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (11562 views)

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (10358 views)

Brown spot on lip of dog. Greetings, I have noticed that my cat has problem with her mouth. On the lower... (11821 views)

Heartworm and MDR1 I rrecently had both dogs genotyped for MDR1 mutation and both are positive. Bella... (8032 views)

Not well after vaccines. Had rabies distemper & bord shots fri Gave her frontline & heartguard yest night.... (10468 views)

Diabetic cat problems. I have a diabetic cat who gets 4ml ProZinc 2x per day with meals. Normally she is... (7279 views)

Corn in dog food. I have heard that corn is bad in dog food. Also that alfalfa, brewers yeast, and... (16177 views)

Seborrheic dermatitis in Irish Setter. i have a 12yr old irish setter who has seborrheic dermatitis. she has the scaley... (12148 views)

Male cat has large breasts. Recently (2-3 weeks), my 8 year old male tabby cat has, what seem to be, slightly... (21007 views)

Vomiting all food. My mom's adopted shelter cat, Luci, has a strange problem. It used to be nearly... (7638 views)