Can't close mouth.

Breed:
Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the right and his two fang teeth are colliding, which is not letting him close his mouth. I literally have to move his jaw over and close it for him, then as soon as he opens it again it goes right back. Any advice?

Sounds like Toby will need to be seen by a vet.

I'm really concerned that he may have a serious mouth tumor.

It sounds like he is quite uncomfortable, so please have him seen soon!

fleas from puppy We just got a new Puppy. We have had him for a month. Since about 2 weeks after we... (9378 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (54009 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (9103 views)

Coughing chihuahua My chihuahua has had an intermittent cough since roughly last year when she had most... (14816 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (11427 views)

Dog was limping and death. My dog was favoring his left front leg and he is an outside dog with lots of energy,... (14478 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (15256 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (18909 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (16867 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (40570 views)