Can't close mouth.

Breed:
Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the right and his two fang teeth are colliding, which is not letting him close his mouth. I literally have to move his jaw over and close it for him, then as soon as he opens it again it goes right back. Any advice?

Sounds like Toby will need to be seen by a vet.

I'm really concerned that he may have a serious mouth tumor.

It sounds like he is quite uncomfortable, so please have him seen soon!

Cat peeing in house. Previously my cat would urinate or defecate on clothes/rugs if the letterbox was too... (7442 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (8107 views)

Sore head from bow. Hello, My dog got her bow caught and it ripped the hair out of the top of her head.... (6881 views)

Do you like being a vet? Hi Dr. Marie I have 2 cats and their names are simba and angel and they're very... (10345 views)

Puppy and adult dog vomiting. Our 8 yr old lab became ill about 2 weeks ago with occassional vomiting, diarrhea,... (5017 views)

Coughing cat. One of my cats has been hacking a lot the past few days. I have a video I would like... (6273 views)

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (22358 views)

Possible autoimmune disease. Hi, My dog is currently under vetrinarian care but he has a problem that my... (9201 views)

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (6689 views)

Cat abscess not healing. About two weeks ago we took my cat to the vet, he has a abscess near his bottom, the... (11738 views)