Can't close mouth.

Breed:
Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the right and his two fang teeth are colliding, which is not letting him close his mouth. I literally have to move his jaw over and close it for him, then as soon as he opens it again it goes right back. Any advice?

Sounds like Toby will need to be seen by a vet.

I'm really concerned that he may have a serious mouth tumor.

It sounds like he is quite uncomfortable, so please have him seen soon!

Soft yellow stools and weight loss Sorry that this is long, but I want to give ALL details in case it helps. I... (38691 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (13999 views)

Possible seizure in toy poodle. my just had a shaking spell, he was shaking,panting,peeing and very unblanced when... (15376 views)

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (41802 views)

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (15249 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (39311 views)

Spot on eye. My boxer scratched his eye. Went to Vet and confirmed and they put him on Neomycin... (17567 views)

Cat fell from the balcony. HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat... (9840 views)

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (19545 views)

Luxating patella. hello....my boston terrier(chelsea) just turned 12 months...for the past week i... (14399 views)