Can't close mouth.

Breed:
Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the right and his two fang teeth are colliding, which is not letting him close his mouth. I literally have to move his jaw over and close it for him, then as soon as he opens it again it goes right back. Any advice?

Sounds like Toby will need to be seen by a vet.

I'm really concerned that he may have a serious mouth tumor.

It sounds like he is quite uncomfortable, so please have him seen soon!

Chin acne. Hi there, My cat came down with a case of feline acne, probably caused by stress,... (10227 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (10635 views)

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (93868 views)

Brown bugs over top of tail. Dear Dr. Marie: I HAVE A CAT, IT HAS BROWN BUG AND SCAB AT THE DORSAL ASPECT OF... (10933 views)

Training blind dog. My rottweiler is blind and does not like to go outside. If I put her on a leash and... (10231 views)

Cat attacking his tail. my cat started attacking his tail sometimes making it bleed..we took him to the vet... (9054 views)

Starting pay of a vet. I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the... (5842 views)

Sudden death. My 3-yr old robust, healthy male house cat suddenly dropped dead in the middle of... (21689 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13801 views)

Kitten got head caught in door. The kitten got its head caught in the pantry door as it was closing. It seems to... (20335 views)