Can't close mouth.

Breed:
Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the right and his two fang teeth are colliding, which is not letting him close his mouth. I literally have to move his jaw over and close it for him, then as soon as he opens it again it goes right back. Any advice?

Sounds like Toby will need to be seen by a vet.

I'm really concerned that he may have a serious mouth tumor.

It sounds like he is quite uncomfortable, so please have him seen soon!

Puppy died. My 7week old puppy died yesterday. She laid around all weekend and was not very... (9654 views)

Pit bull has bald patches. Hi, we have beeen to the vet three different times and he still breaking out and... (4642 views)

Questions about seizures and MRI. Dr., We are in a dilemma and don't know what to do. Our pet, BooBoo, our beatiful... (61814 views)

Chihuahua ate tennis ball. My small, 5lb baby girl chihauha (sp?) was outside playing with our two other dogs. ... (20301 views)

Lump with open sores. Hello. My dog has a very large lump on his leg with open sores which bleeds... (27723 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (19577 views)

Cat with bald belly. Our cat (6 years old) has bitten off the hair on her stomach. Our vet (in Latvia)... (12192 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (13280 views)

Dog ate chocolate bar. Hello. In September 2009, we got a family pet. She was born on 9th of July 2009. So... (5777 views)

Lip fold pyoderma. I have suddenly noticed that Blue has an area of bright red, raw skin on both sides... (11535 views)