Can't close mouth.

Breed:
Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the right and his two fang teeth are colliding, which is not letting him close his mouth. I literally have to move his jaw over and close it for him, then as soon as he opens it again it goes right back. Any advice?

Sounds like Toby will need to be seen by a vet.

I'm really concerned that he may have a serious mouth tumor.

It sounds like he is quite uncomfortable, so please have him seen soon!

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (19932 views)

Where can I buy Tramadol? Steve has a degenerative disease.He is doing well.I give him steroids almost every... (49842 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (15042 views)

Wart on dog's foot. Last Friday I was walking my dog and he suddenly pulled up his front right paw and... (24001 views)

1 week old puppy checkup can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and... (7116 views)

Dog won't gain weight. Our boy, Zidane, was born May 19, 2009, which makes Zidane almost 18 months old. He... (12560 views)

Rabbit thymoma? Okay. Hi. I'm very concerned about my bun. I have gone to the vet twice. The first... (18839 views)

Golden retriever with lymphoma died. My golden retriever was 125 pounds (all muscle) and enjoyed perfect health for all... (30383 views)

Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs. Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what... (45678 views)

GNRH implant I am asking about the GnRH implant to bring a dog into heat. MY FIRST MAIN... (12260 views)