Arthritis medicine

Breed: Pomeranian
I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low income, and wondered if there is any otc pain relief I can give her. It occurs after periods of play and running. I want to get her a check up but cannot afford it and would like to help her in the meantime. She has been spayed, had all her shots and is always indoors with me, but she does have supervised outdoor play time. Can you help her?

Here is another question that is very similar to yours:

Can my dog have ibuprofen for arthritis?

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (19714 views)

Shedding because of diet? My cat lives indoors, and he's got a shedding problem. I was wondering if he is... (10731 views)

Upper respiratory virus Thank you for your past advise. I now have another question that is regarding... (16545 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (57853 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (9121 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (7310 views)

Dog drinking less water. Over the past week, my dog has been drinking less water than usual. She usually... (16211 views)

Sick cat. HI. MY cat has been sick for the last two months or so. The last few weeks however,... (11884 views)

Golden retriever with lymphoma died. My golden retriever was 125 pounds (all muscle) and enjoyed perfect health for all... (33627 views)

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (8317 views)