Arthritis medicine

Breed: Pomeranian
I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low income, and wondered if there is any otc pain relief I can give her. It occurs after periods of play and running. I want to get her a check up but cannot afford it and would like to help her in the meantime. She has been spayed, had all her shots and is always indoors with me, but she does have supervised outdoor play time. Can you help her?

Here is another question that is very similar to yours:

Can my dog have ibuprofen for arthritis?

Cat is sneezing a lot. I have a two year old cat. I adopted her from a shelter last December. When I... (29803 views)

Puppy is leaking urine. Im concerned about my puppy frequent and what seems to be lack of urin control. The... (19717 views)

Puppy with diarrhea My 14 week old Aussie, Max, had a pretty sudden case of diarrhea, today. I took him... (13523 views)

Thiamine deficiency? My cat has Thiamine deficiency from Wellness pet food. Are the effects for the... (7559 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (9125 views)

21 year old cat is dying. THIS IS URGENt, BUT I DON'T HAVE 15.00 RIGHT NOW!! i THINK MY 21 YEAR OLD CAT IS... (11720 views)

Dog scratching and biting. My dog has recently started scratching and biting at himself excessively, I have... (18039 views)

Pattern baldness in dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have noticed that over the last few months my dog seems to be... (10023 views)

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (5293 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (10503 views)