Arthritis medicine

Breed: Pomeranian
I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low income, and wondered if there is any otc pain relief I can give her. It occurs after periods of play and running. I want to get her a check up but cannot afford it and would like to help her in the meantime. She has been spayed, had all her shots and is always indoors with me, but she does have supervised outdoor play time. Can you help her?

Here is another question that is very similar to yours:

Can my dog have ibuprofen for arthritis?

Grain free foods and allergies. Previously I have a Siberian Husky that got food allergy because I kept him on the... (12868 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (13218 views)

Tail fell off. My dog wrapped her tail up in a chain and the other day it fell off. She continues... (12015 views)

Biting her paws. my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when... (7533 views)

Cat fell from the balcony. HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat... (11280 views)

Pit Bull doesn't want to walk. Okay, A few minuets ago I went on a walk/jog with my playful Putbull/Lab, I had... (9076 views)

Pimples around a dog's anus. Hi. My name is Anna and I have a 7 month old, predominantly Rhodesian Ridgeback,... (129581 views)

Dog throws up 3-5 times per week. Max is active & playful. He's a picky eater but seems to eat enough and drinks... (16478 views)

Cavalier screaming in pain. Hi there, since last Thursday my puppy having very strange moment and I went to my... (36976 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (8794 views)