Arthritis medicine

Breed: Pomeranian
I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low income, and wondered if there is any otc pain relief I can give her. It occurs after periods of play and running. I want to get her a check up but cannot afford it and would like to help her in the meantime. She has been spayed, had all her shots and is always indoors with me, but she does have supervised outdoor play time. Can you help her?

Here is another question that is very similar to yours:

Can my dog have ibuprofen for arthritis?

Ear problems in a cat. I adopted my cat Fudge from a shelter when he was 9. He came with a host of... (12721 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (26857 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (22507 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (13439 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (11282 views)

Needs anals done often. Heidi is having trouble with anal glands. She is on a home cooked diet, mostly... (12271 views)

Cat ate A&D cream. Four days ago Salem licked some A&D cream. I called poison control and they there... (28308 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (11669 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (16278 views)

Cat is whiney when peeing my 12 yr old cat cherokee had a bladder infection about 2 months ago. i changed the... (9506 views)