Arthritis medicine

Breed: Pomeranian
I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low income, and wondered if there is any otc pain relief I can give her. It occurs after periods of play and running. I want to get her a check up but cannot afford it and would like to help her in the meantime. She has been spayed, had all her shots and is always indoors with me, but she does have supervised outdoor play time. Can you help her?

Here is another question that is very similar to yours:

Can my dog have ibuprofen for arthritis?

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (13242 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (10149 views)

Cat won't eat or drink. Licorice doesn't want to eat much or drink. He is lethargic, but his gums are pink... (21850 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (9755 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (6341 views)

Toxic to pets? I am going green and looking for a floor cleaning solution that is dog safe. I was... (5521 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (7079 views)

Wheezing, sneezing kitten. my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and... (11772 views)

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (12168 views)

Fontline and Advantix. My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks... (7906 views)