Arthritis medicine

Breed: Pomeranian
I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low income, and wondered if there is any otc pain relief I can give her. It occurs after periods of play and running. I want to get her a check up but cannot afford it and would like to help her in the meantime. She has been spayed, had all her shots and is always indoors with me, but she does have supervised outdoor play time. Can you help her?

Here is another question that is very similar to yours:

Can my dog have ibuprofen for arthritis?

Hamster biting leg Hi Iam a newbe to the whole dwaf hamster thing so I have this six week year old... (14083 views)

Spot on eye. My boxer scratched his eye. Went to Vet and confirmed and they put him on Neomycin... (17977 views)

Patches of fur loss. My dog has small patches of fur coming out & he has a few bald spots around his neck... (10741 views)

Thyroid cancer? Hello, about 10 months ago my dog started heavily panting while playing with her... (11975 views)

Is my dog in heat? my dog was really sick and she wouldnt eat. then after a few days she got better and... (33287 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (68015 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (15788 views)

intercat aggression We have four brothers that are 1 year old. They were wild cats when their mamma... (7297 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (10034 views)

Ear infection. last year my dog came home with an infection after being groomed. she has been on 4... (20400 views)