Arthritis medicine

Breed: Pomeranian
I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low income, and wondered if there is any otc pain relief I can give her. It occurs after periods of play and running. I want to get her a check up but cannot afford it and would like to help her in the meantime. She has been spayed, had all her shots and is always indoors with me, but she does have supervised outdoor play time. Can you help her?

Here is another question that is very similar to yours:

Can my dog have ibuprofen for arthritis?

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (8285 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (6934 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (46321 views)

Golden Retriever puppy diarrhea. Dr, All of a sudden last Sunday my 8 week old male Golden had two large stools... (19545 views)

Possible laryngeal paralysis. Jet has started making sounds like he is gasping for breath and then coughs. This... (12959 views)

Diarrhea in chihuahua. Hello. I need some help in trying to diagnose my 4 month old chihuahua puppy. Let me... (8763 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (19140 views)

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (9079 views)

What is a CG8 blood test? Hi, my vet wants to do blood tests to see how Frankie is doing, he seems to have... (7075 views)

Cat with broken pelvis-not eating. My kitty has a broken left pelvis, which happened 8 days ago. Today she has changed,... (11039 views)