Yorkie has tartar on teeth.

Breed: Yorkshire terrior
I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her dental sticks but they dont seem to have done much and I brush her teeth, what else would you recommend? Thanks Joanne

Unfortunately almost every Yorkie will get a build up of tartar on their teeth. You are doing the right things, but most likely you will need to have a dental cleaning done.

A dental cleaning is done under an anesthetic, but the anesthetics these days are very safe.

I wish I had another answer for you, but by far the best thing you can do is have the dentistry done!

Phenobarb shortage? my vet just informed me the phenobarbital my dog take is going up 600% in price...is... (13546 views)

Sneezing cat. My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled... (19720 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (8504 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (7631 views)

Does Prozac cause diarrhea in dogs? I want to know if continuing diarrhea is a possible side effect of prozac. My dog... (22104 views)

Is this a chest tumor? Hello. My active, normal weight and wonderful female Siamese began coughing... (10404 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (12564 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (16070 views)

Kitten won't get out of litter box. PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT... (9701 views)

Is spinach good for dogs? Is spinach toxic for... (148179 views)