Yorkie has tartar on teeth.

Breed: Yorkshire terrior
I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her dental sticks but they dont seem to have done much and I brush her teeth, what else would you recommend? Thanks Joanne

Unfortunately almost every Yorkie will get a build up of tartar on their teeth. You are doing the right things, but most likely you will need to have a dental cleaning done.

A dental cleaning is done under an anesthetic, but the anesthetics these days are very safe.

I wish I had another answer for you, but by far the best thing you can do is have the dentistry done!

Weak legs on Coton deTulear. Hi! I have an 8 month old Coton de Tulear that I acquired through a very... (8867 views)

Walking on tip toes. my dog got hit with a car about 4 months ago she suffered no broken bones but when... (13009 views)

Children's shampoo for dog? okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old... (15129 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (12026 views)

Tail fell off. My dog wrapped her tail up in a chain and the other day it fell off. She continues... (12087 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (16082 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (10204 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (19912 views)

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (7429 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (5571 views)