Dog eats my underwear.

Breed: mixed
This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine & my husbands underwear. It is always in the crotch area. Is this normal or is there something wrong with him. Again this is not a joke, i really want to know if this is normal.
Thank you for your time.

This is actually a very common behavior for some dogs! My own dog, Eddie, when I was a student used to take my underwear out of the laundry, drag it into the common area in the house that I lived in and chewed the crotch out of them. Very embarrassing.

You can often break this habit by setting some booby traps for your dog. Leave some underwear out that is sprayed in a product called bitter apple. Bitter apple tastes absolutely horrible. After a few times of trying to eat these undies, Gizmo should give up.

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (39380 views)

Snorted out vaccine. Hello Dr. Marie....Rianna had her booster for Bordatella first of October..she has... (8057 views)

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (16836 views)

Backward sneezing and drooling. Firstly I am doing this om my iPhone . I can get email but can not send so please... (14187 views)

Bump under eye - tooth abscess My dog has had an abscess on her face for a while, under her eye, but it hasn't... (13036 views)

How much exercise for a puppy? Hi Dr Marie, I'm pleased to report Max is doing well.. changing from Iams to p/d... (6983 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (14421 views)

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (9025 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (3895 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (21589 views)