Dog eats my underwear.

Breed: mixed
This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine & my husbands underwear. It is always in the crotch area. Is this normal or is there something wrong with him. Again this is not a joke, i really want to know if this is normal.
Thank you for your time.

This is actually a very common behavior for some dogs! My own dog, Eddie, when I was a student used to take my underwear out of the laundry, drag it into the common area in the house that I lived in and chewed the crotch out of them. Very embarrassing.

You can often break this habit by setting some booby traps for your dog. Leave some underwear out that is sprayed in a product called bitter apple. Bitter apple tastes absolutely horrible. After a few times of trying to eat these undies, Gizmo should give up.

Recipe for skunk odor. My cat got sprayed by a skunk. What do you recomend to get rid of the... (10908 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (28250 views)

Rat is not eating. my pet rat has an infection and we took her to the vet and was given a mineral food... (9953 views)

Boxer fainted. My 1 1/2 year old boxer fainted or collapsed yesterday evening as he was walking to... (9713 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (13018 views)

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (34292 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (9896 views)

Swollen eye. Hello dr. Marie. I have had my male cat since he was 8 weeks old and i adopted him... (12804 views)

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (9578 views)

Papaya leaf extract for cancer? Hi, Jacob is 8 he just had his spleen removed due to a tumor about a week ago. ... (13791 views)