Dog eats my underwear.

Breed: mixed
This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine & my husbands underwear. It is always in the crotch area. Is this normal or is there something wrong with him. Again this is not a joke, i really want to know if this is normal.
Thank you for your time.

This is actually a very common behavior for some dogs! My own dog, Eddie, when I was a student used to take my underwear out of the laundry, drag it into the common area in the house that I lived in and chewed the crotch out of them. Very embarrassing.

You can often break this habit by setting some booby traps for your dog. Leave some underwear out that is sprayed in a product called bitter apple. Bitter apple tastes absolutely horrible. After a few times of trying to eat these undies, Gizmo should give up.

Calicivirus questions My cat has just had all of her teeth removed because of stomatitis. My vet said... (8655 views)

Cat is really hungry. Maya has feline asthma and has been on inhaled corticosteroids for a year... (15878 views)

Lump on cat's abdomen. My cat has a round, hard spot in her stomach. It has a red dot in the center It... (13674 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (8685 views)

Anisocoria in 15 year old cat. Taz is 15 years old. For the past couple weeks I have noticed that her right eye is... (5913 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (16022 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (9083 views)

Can I give my dog aspirin? Can I give her a low dose(81mg) aspirin to help with I think a pulled muscle? It... (27027 views)

Peeing in house. We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll... (8354 views)

Lump where umbilicus was. Hi, I have a kitten who is 4 weeks and a few days. Ive noticed today that where the... (17049 views)