Dog eats my underwear.

Breed: mixed
This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine & my husbands underwear. It is always in the crotch area. Is this normal or is there something wrong with him. Again this is not a joke, i really want to know if this is normal.
Thank you for your time.

This is actually a very common behavior for some dogs! My own dog, Eddie, when I was a student used to take my underwear out of the laundry, drag it into the common area in the house that I lived in and chewed the crotch out of them. Very embarrassing.

You can often break this habit by setting some booby traps for your dog. Leave some underwear out that is sprayed in a product called bitter apple. Bitter apple tastes absolutely horrible. After a few times of trying to eat these undies, Gizmo should give up.

Lung problem in dog. Our cuddly Walter had "kennel cough" several times throughout his life (about 5),... (4554 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (3031 views)

Arthritis medicine I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low... (5510 views)

Shih Tzu is getting old. Edward is 14 years old We have noticed a couple of issues with him lately. About... (19738 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. My 12 pound maltese ate two fun sized baby ruths, a fun sized butterfinger, and one... (13079 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (52289 views)

Senior cat not eating and losing weight. My male cat will not eat and when he does only small amounts. we are constantly... (7876 views)

Test for Cushings? My dog is breathing rapidly, about 60 times per minute, night and day, but otherwise... (3475 views)

Boxer grinding teeth. my fixed female boxer has recently started grinding her teeth. she seems to do this... (40911 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (35056 views)