Dog eats my underwear.

Breed: mixed
This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine & my husbands underwear. It is always in the crotch area. Is this normal or is there something wrong with him. Again this is not a joke, i really want to know if this is normal.
Thank you for your time.

This is actually a very common behavior for some dogs! My own dog, Eddie, when I was a student used to take my underwear out of the laundry, drag it into the common area in the house that I lived in and chewed the crotch out of them. Very embarrassing.

You can often break this habit by setting some booby traps for your dog. Leave some underwear out that is sprayed in a product called bitter apple. Bitter apple tastes absolutely horrible. After a few times of trying to eat these undies, Gizmo should give up.

Dog died after coughing. Hi, My name is Tania. I had a Maltese/Shih tzu 12 years old. She had a stage one... (6504 views)

Boxer with distended stomach and pale gums ******Urgent Please******CAN NOT AFFORD UPGRADE [Editor's Note: Questions are... (14763 views)

Diarrhea and pain. My dog Halo is about 14 months old, she's had diarrhea for the last few days. I've... (24842 views)

Myasthenia gravis I am grieving the loss of my beloved companion who was euthanized on May 18, 2011.... (17279 views)

Blood in urine after neuter. My dog was neutered 2 days ago. When he pees now there is small traces of blood in... (22275 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (6633 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (10411 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (11256 views)

Vet didn't ask my permission. I came home to find my beloved cat unable to stand (seemed drunken) and felt cooler... (6882 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (6967 views)