Dog eats my underwear.

Breed: mixed
This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine & my husbands underwear. It is always in the crotch area. Is this normal or is there something wrong with him. Again this is not a joke, i really want to know if this is normal.
Thank you for your time.

This is actually a very common behavior for some dogs! My own dog, Eddie, when I was a student used to take my underwear out of the laundry, drag it into the common area in the house that I lived in and chewed the crotch out of them. Very embarrassing.

You can often break this habit by setting some booby traps for your dog. Leave some underwear out that is sprayed in a product called bitter apple. Bitter apple tastes absolutely horrible. After a few times of trying to eat these undies, Gizmo should give up.

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (13432 views)

Dog playing with a bat - rabies? My new puppy 7 weeks old has just has a few of his early shots. He was just in the... (41703 views)

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (14376 views)

How often to bathe a dog? I have a black lab that just turned 4. She has relatively short hair, how often... (10095 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (20025 views)

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (28673 views)

Rash on Daschund My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites... (13868 views)

Dog ate vetoryl My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it... (26112 views)

Increase dog's phenobarb? Hi Marie, My 10 yr old Jack Russell Terrier has been a seizure dog for about 4... (19906 views)

Euthanasia for older cat. I euthanized my cat on Friday, and I regret it so badly. He was 14 1/2 years old,... (11596 views)