Is my dog overweight?

Breed: Border Collie/Cattle
Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good weight?

It's really not possible for me to tell you what weight your dog should be without me examining her in person.

You can check this dog weight chart to get an idea of the average weight of some breeds, but every dog is different.

A healthy dog should have a little fat covering over her ribs, but you should not have to press very hard to feel her ribs. She should have a visible waist as well when you look at her from the top.

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (7003 views)

Torn nail in cat. My cat snagged her nail on string and the string got stuck in the quick and cut it a... (11401 views)

Found bug in dog's ear. Hello, My name is Karroll I have a 4 year old Chihuahua. Lattly he has been... (9150 views)

Renal lymphoma? my cat just had dental surgery. After about a week I noticed she was still listless... (24315 views)

Clear discharge from dog's nose. Hello, My 3 year old Golden Retriever has been blowing her nose--exactly how... (20694 views)

Proteus indole positive diarrhea. Hello, I am from Romania. My cat Bruno (10 months) has diarrhea and at the faeces... (7594 views)

Cat fell from the balcony. HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat... (9385 views)

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (15712 views)

Cat peeing in house. Previously my cat would urinate or defecate on clothes/rugs if the letterbox was too... (6636 views)

How often to bathe a dog? I have a black lab that just turned 4. She has relatively short hair, how often... (7657 views)