Is my dog overweight?

Breed: Border Collie/Cattle
Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good weight?

It's really not possible for me to tell you what weight your dog should be without me examining her in person.

You can check this dog weight chart to get an idea of the average weight of some breeds, but every dog is different.

A healthy dog should have a little fat covering over her ribs, but you should not have to press very hard to feel her ribs. She should have a visible waist as well when you look at her from the top.

Human mouthwash for dog? Can I give my dog diluted mouthwash (regular people mouthwash) I want to mix a... (19259 views)

When to do shots? just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on... (7646 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (13571 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (14334 views)

Cat with crusty areas. Hello, I'd like some advice on diagnosis and treatment for my cat. She has had... (12566 views)

Mole on dog's leg. My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take... (13768 views)

Lesion on cat's neck Hello, My cat had a lesion on his neck, it caused him no obvious pain. I... (7943 views)

Limping cat with heart problems. Hudson is a 10 year old indoor house cat. He originally came from a garbage dump in... (14466 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (11654 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (8769 views)