Is my dog overweight?

Breed: Border Collie/Cattle
Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good weight?

It's really not possible for me to tell you what weight your dog should be without me examining her in person.

You can check this dog weight chart to get an idea of the average weight of some breeds, but every dog is different.

A healthy dog should have a little fat covering over her ribs, but you should not have to press very hard to feel her ribs. She should have a visible waist as well when you look at her from the top.

Lab with a cough. Two days ago, my chocolate lab starting coughing and dry heaving occasionally when... (52673 views)

Sore ears. 6 months ago my Scottish terrier came down with swelling and fluid on right side of... (7601 views)

White tongue in a kitten. Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it... (18162 views)

Still have puppies inside? my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came... (17384 views)

Bleach for parvo? My great pyrenees mix, which is almost a year was a stray before I got her a little... (22536 views)

Do dogs get gonorrhea? Hi Dr. Marie, I just got diagnosed with gonorrhea, which is devastating to me. I... (41062 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (10498 views)

Kitten has bad breath. I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath... (35028 views)

Dog ate staples My dog may have ingested 4 staples last night around midnight. She is acting... (60022 views)

Bumps near mouth and chin. My cat has some bumps near his mouth and they are red and itchy. Do you know what... (17868 views)