Is my dog overweight?

Breed: Border Collie/Cattle
Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good weight?

It's really not possible for me to tell you what weight your dog should be without me examining her in person.

You can check this dog weight chart to get an idea of the average weight of some breeds, but every dog is different.

A healthy dog should have a little fat covering over her ribs, but you should not have to press very hard to feel her ribs. She should have a visible waist as well when you look at her from the top.

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (22500 views)

Is rescue cat in pain? Hello I took in a stray female cat about 10 days ago. HER behaviour is odd. She... (8521 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (8655 views)

Puppy won't eat or drink. My puppy has not been feeling good for the past 2 days. She doesn't eat or drink... (102085 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (16871 views)

Green discharge post whelping. is it normal for my dog to have greenish pee and black clumps after she gave birth?... (20237 views)

Dog drinking less water. Over the past week, my dog has been drinking less water than usual. She usually... (15159 views)

Gentamycin and deafness? Hope you can help with my question. I have a 11 year old cat named Emma, that has... (5365 views)

Sick after neuter. On March 26, 2012 I took my two dogs and my friend’s dog to get spayed and... (16293 views)

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (13566 views)