Is my dog overweight?

Breed: Border Collie/Cattle
Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good weight?

It's really not possible for me to tell you what weight your dog should be without me examining her in person.

You can check this dog weight chart to get an idea of the average weight of some breeds, but every dog is different.

A healthy dog should have a little fat covering over her ribs, but you should not have to press very hard to feel her ribs. She should have a visible waist as well when you look at her from the top.

Rice grain like worms in poop. my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are.... (13715 views)

Wart on dog's foot. Last Friday I was walking my dog and he suddenly pulled up his front right paw and... (22968 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (19454 views)

Dog pooped red and black balls. My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and... (11367 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (13590 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Hi, I'm desperate to find out how to help my dog. 9 days ago (Monday night) she woke... (25126 views)

Lentigo on a daschund. Dear Dr. Marie, I just recently discovered these black dots on my dogs chest when... (33891 views)

Chronic cat diarrhea. I had emailed you several times regarding my cat Bandit in December and January.... (5861 views)

Bad breath in puppy. My two month maltese male puppy has really bad breath, what can I do? I'm worrying... (4390 views)

Is my dog pregnant? my dog had puppies about 7 months ago and i wasn't home often to make sure her and... (13565 views)