Cat fell from the balcony.

Breed: cat russian
HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat will die now.
He fell from the 6th floor,5 days ago. He Dont wont to eat,and eaven yesterday when he eat 2 slices of vacony,he regurgitate... He sleeps for hole days..Plesa tell me what to do...He doesnt have any bones broken.JUst one tooth.. And,5 minutes ago,he started to writhe and he regurggitate.

Ana, this is a situation where I'm afraid I can't help you online. Your cat desperately needs to see a veterinarian.

What he is doing now may mean that he is in the process of dying. Cats will often have seizures and vomit just before dying.

If you can't afford to go to a veterinary clinic, perhaps one of these resources will help: Help Paying for Veterinary Bills

In some cases if an animal is suffering, the humane society in your area will do euthanasia for a reduced fee.

There really is nothing I can advise over the internet other than to stress how important it is for Rex to get to a vet right away.

I really hope he does ok.

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (38216 views)

Euthanize aggressive dog? I adopted my dog Nubby a year ago from a local shelter. A few months after I adopted... (29899 views)

Connection between dandruff and diabetes? My pet has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes. She is on 5 units of insulin 2x... (15376 views)

Guinea pig biting. How I can gently dissuade my guinea pig from nibbling and nipping me? Recently my... (8566 views)

Heart murmur in puppy. Does this sound like a "normal" heart for a 10 week old Chihuahua pup? I know it's... (6556 views)

Uncomfortable cocker spaniel My 7 1/2 year old cocker spaniel came in from a walk last night with a stomach that... (41253 views)

Dog drinks every 20 minutes. I have a 10 year old chihuahua and she is drinking alot of water...she is eating... (17276 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (16086 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (7106 views)

Lesions on foot pads. my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over... (8739 views)