Cat fell from the balcony.

Breed: cat russian
HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat will die now.
He fell from the 6th floor,5 days ago. He Dont wont to eat,and eaven yesterday when he eat 2 slices of vacony,he regurgitate... He sleeps for hole days..Plesa tell me what to do...He doesnt have any bones broken.JUst one tooth.. And,5 minutes ago,he started to writhe and he regurggitate.

Ana, this is a situation where I'm afraid I can't help you online. Your cat desperately needs to see a veterinarian.

What he is doing now may mean that he is in the process of dying. Cats will often have seizures and vomit just before dying.

If you can't afford to go to a veterinary clinic, perhaps one of these resources will help: Help Paying for Veterinary Bills

In some cases if an animal is suffering, the humane society in your area will do euthanasia for a reduced fee.

There really is nothing I can advise over the internet other than to stress how important it is for Rex to get to a vet right away.

I really hope he does ok.

What does rat poison look like? I live in a town right outside of Boston, MA. We recently got a lot of snow, so they... (18819 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (7422 views)

Puppy with bald spots. Hello, Im concerned about my dog, she is only 4 months but she is barely growing... (8108 views)

Swollen vulva. My dog was in heat a few months ago and her vagina is still swollen. What shouldI... (35146 views)

Red lump between dog's toes. Hello I noticed that Sam has a big red swellen bump between second and third... (88917 views)

Did I make the right decision? Hello, I guess my question isn't so much of a question but more of a plea for... (42051 views)

Lab with a cough. Two days ago, my chocolate lab starting coughing and dry heaving occasionally when... (48303 views)

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (5243 views)

Black lump under cat's eye. Few months ago, there is a small tiny transparent bubble grow under the skin below... (16584 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (14335 views)