Cat fell from the balcony.

Breed: cat russian
HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat will die now.
He fell from the 6th floor,5 days ago. He Dont wont to eat,and eaven yesterday when he eat 2 slices of vacony,he regurgitate... He sleeps for hole days..Plesa tell me what to do...He doesnt have any bones broken.JUst one tooth.. And,5 minutes ago,he started to writhe and he regurggitate.

Ana, this is a situation where I'm afraid I can't help you online. Your cat desperately needs to see a veterinarian.

What he is doing now may mean that he is in the process of dying. Cats will often have seizures and vomit just before dying.

If you can't afford to go to a veterinary clinic, perhaps one of these resources will help: Help Paying for Veterinary Bills

In some cases if an animal is suffering, the humane society in your area will do euthanasia for a reduced fee.

There really is nothing I can advise over the internet other than to stress how important it is for Rex to get to a vet right away.

I really hope he does ok.

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (24379 views)

Worms in dog's poop. My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about... (6377 views)

Radiation danger to pets? I am currently undergoing radioactive iodine therapy and my doctor says that I need... (35315 views)

Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky. Has anyone had a problem with Nature’s Deli chicken Jerky Dog Treats (from Denver,... (7339 views)

Feline leukemia questions. Hi-Recently we discovered that a stray cat had kittens in our garage. Only 2 in the... (11947 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (17670 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (8233 views)

Recurring respiratory symptoms. My 1 yr old Burmese cat was purchased with what we think is cat flu. She has... (12421 views)

Did cherry eye surgery fail? My 10 month old baby boy, ralphie, just had a cherry eye surgery yesterday. this... (22561 views)

Neomycin dangerous to cats? by fault i wish i hadn't, i gave my cat eardrops containing neomycin (i only gave... (16750 views)