Cat fell from the balcony.

Breed: cat russian
HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat will die now.
He fell from the 6th floor,5 days ago. He Dont wont to eat,and eaven yesterday when he eat 2 slices of vacony,he regurgitate... He sleeps for hole days..Plesa tell me what to do...He doesnt have any bones broken.JUst one tooth.. And,5 minutes ago,he started to writhe and he regurggitate.

Ana, this is a situation where I'm afraid I can't help you online. Your cat desperately needs to see a veterinarian.

What he is doing now may mean that he is in the process of dying. Cats will often have seizures and vomit just before dying.

If you can't afford to go to a veterinary clinic, perhaps one of these resources will help: Help Paying for Veterinary Bills

In some cases if an animal is suffering, the humane society in your area will do euthanasia for a reduced fee.

There really is nothing I can advise over the internet other than to stress how important it is for Rex to get to a vet right away.

I really hope he does ok.

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (18932 views)

Black bumps in cat's ear. My friend has 3 cats (all unrelated) out of her 6 cats, that all have melanoma's in... (62735 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (15673 views)

Infected cut on leg. My dog has a swollen ankle and it seems to be caused by an insect bite or a small... (6214 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (10863 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog Piper, suddenly died today for no apparent reason. She has been... (19416 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (7101 views)

Double dose Metacam. We accidently gave our dog two doses of metacam. He is 80 pounds. We give him 1.5... (46354 views)

Dog died after surgery. On Saturday evening my daughters 6 month old dog swallowed a needle which got her... (13044 views)

Diabetes and IBD. Hi Dr. Marie- This one is long and complicated, but hopefully it makes sense! I... (8167 views)