Cat fell from the balcony.

Breed: cat russian
HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat will die now.
He fell from the 6th floor,5 days ago. He Dont wont to eat,and eaven yesterday when he eat 2 slices of vacony,he regurgitate... He sleeps for hole days..Plesa tell me what to do...He doesnt have any bones broken.JUst one tooth.. And,5 minutes ago,he started to writhe and he regurggitate.

Ana, this is a situation where I'm afraid I can't help you online. Your cat desperately needs to see a veterinarian.

What he is doing now may mean that he is in the process of dying. Cats will often have seizures and vomit just before dying.

If you can't afford to go to a veterinary clinic, perhaps one of these resources will help: Help Paying for Veterinary Bills

In some cases if an animal is suffering, the humane society in your area will do euthanasia for a reduced fee.

There really is nothing I can advise over the internet other than to stress how important it is for Rex to get to a vet right away.

I really hope he does ok.

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (5495 views)

Symptoms of Lupus Help! owners have spent $1100 on test and everything comes back normal but Archie is... (9743 views)

Should I withhold water? My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r... (8777 views)

Rabbit with maggots Our rabbit was not eating and was shaking this morning. We discovered there were... (9408 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (19592 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (4741 views)

CCNU chemotherapy. My 12.5 year old Boxer mix was diagnosed with malignant melanoma last week. Surgery... (9875 views)

Black poop and worms. my dog has worms, and we gave her medicine today but she wont eat anythingg and has... (10610 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (12456 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (9531 views)