Dog losing weight.

Breed: king charles
my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food but isnt making any difference, he onli eats abit of it, i can see the bones sticking out of him and it worrys me, i took him to vets and they said theres nothin wrong wiv him, can you help me to get my dog to eat more and gain weight

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

My dog is losing weight

Male dog losing weight

medicine for collapsing trachea We are leaving for a car trip with Skiggy. She has a collapsable larynx and gets... (9857 views)

Phenobarb shortage? my vet just informed me the phenobarbital my dog take is going up 600% in price...is... (14258 views)

Cat with hyperthyroidism. Hi again! I spoke to you last week regarding the bad behavior of my cat. She has... (22743 views)

Should surgery be done? I have a female labrador, who is six year old and was nutered when she was 1 year... (6368 views)

Pug died suddenly. Aloha, Our beloved Pug Tobi passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday and as much as I... (8989 views)

Coronavirus and FIP. I recently adopted a cat from overseas, and I found out later he was housed briefly... (8731 views)

Homeopathic medicine questions. My dog has had nasal congestion, runny nose, mucus from his eyes and a little from... (12806 views)

Ear infection. Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection... (7409 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (14703 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (12888 views)