Dog losing weight.

Breed: king charles
my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food but isnt making any difference, he onli eats abit of it, i can see the bones sticking out of him and it worrys me, i took him to vets and they said theres nothin wrong wiv him, can you help me to get my dog to eat more and gain weight

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

My dog is losing weight

Male dog losing weight

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (7609 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (51752 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7285 views)

Cat sick after prednisone. Two weeks ago LittleMan had something like an infection in the corners of his mouth... (19356 views)

Lab gets into the garbage. Hi. I have a 75-lb. yellow lab. She was rescued from a breeder when she was a year... (8628 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (6197 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9622 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (39317 views)

Dog's baby teeth not out. Hi Dr Marie, Happy Holidays to you. I have a question. I don't think this is a... (13226 views)

Lungworm from slugs? My dog just licked a small slug. Is there a possibility of a... (10371 views)