Dog losing weight.

Breed: king charles
my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food but isnt making any difference, he onli eats abit of it, i can see the bones sticking out of him and it worrys me, i took him to vets and they said theres nothin wrong wiv him, can you help me to get my dog to eat more and gain weight

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

My dog is losing weight

Male dog losing weight

Limping after cat fight. Hello, My cat recently had a fight with another cat. Now he is limping on his left... (10260 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (4478 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (9348 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in maltese puppy. Good evening, I had a question for you regarding my puppy. She is almost 12... (6025 views)

Indestructible dog toys. Hi Dr, Fortunately I'm not writing about an illness. Since his neutering Max... (10039 views)

Eyes rolled back in head. About 3 months ago, Bruce's eyes rolled back in his head and become very blood shot.... (42587 views)

Skin lesion on gerbil. can you recommend a treatment for what appears to be a hot spot or skin irritation... (6977 views)

Puppy ate Imodium We think our 11-week-old puppy ate an Imodium. He weighs 6.5 pounds. Do we need to... (21133 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (5325 views)

Worms in kittens. Hey there, I just got two 9 week old kittens. They have had their shots but they... (68668 views)