Dog losing weight.

Breed: king charles
my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food but isnt making any difference, he onli eats abit of it, i can see the bones sticking out of him and it worrys me, i took him to vets and they said theres nothin wrong wiv him, can you help me to get my dog to eat more and gain weight

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

My dog is losing weight

Male dog losing weight

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (12741 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (5955 views)

Retrobulbar abscess My 3 year old, female border collie was treated late yesterday for a retrobulbar... (10149 views)

Dog ate sanitary pad About a month ago my dog got into the trash and chewed up some sanitary napkins. He ... (5734 views)

Immodium overdose? I may have overdosed my chihuahua on immodium ad yesterday. I gave her a humans dose... (18815 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (9490 views)

Tug of war caused hernia? Can playing tug of war with a male dog cause a... (4905 views)

Swollen foot because of bandage. Hi- My dog recently cut himself and had to get 4 stitches. The day he was to get... (76800 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome. Hi there, We had our beautiful, angel, female kitten spayed just over one month... (6342 views)

Loud noises from belly. I recently noticed loud noises coming from my 14 year old ragdolls tummy. She does... (9048 views)