Dog losing weight.

Breed: king charles
my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food but isnt making any difference, he onli eats abit of it, i can see the bones sticking out of him and it worrys me, i took him to vets and they said theres nothin wrong wiv him, can you help me to get my dog to eat more and gain weight

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

My dog is losing weight

Male dog losing weight

Does Dawn Dishsoap kill fleas? Hi, I recently bought cat shampoo, and through research found that it was... (24493 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea with blood. Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and... (12284 views)

Lesion on cat's neck Hello, My cat had a lesion on his neck, it caused him no obvious pain. I... (10027 views)

Orange urine in a dog. I have had Moe for two years. He is 17 years old now according to the vet. He... (9627 views)

Gunky eyes in kittens. Hello, We have four newborn kittens--19 days old. One died 2 days ago--we... (12036 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (5753 views)

Constipated or urinary issue? Hello Dr Marie. I am contacting you about our cat Linus again. It is 4 am here.... (12442 views)

Horrible euthanasia experience Why was my pets euthanasia a nightmare? I brought my cat Jack in for euthanasia... (11092 views)

Surgery needed for cruciate tear? Hello again Dr. Marie, you seem like a compassionate and caring person, so I would... (6109 views)

Supraglan for Cushing's? My dog was recently diagnosed with Cushing's disease. He has been drinking a lot of... (18387 views)