Dog losing weight.

Breed: king charles
my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food but isnt making any difference, he onli eats abit of it, i can see the bones sticking out of him and it worrys me, i took him to vets and they said theres nothin wrong wiv him, can you help me to get my dog to eat more and gain weight

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

My dog is losing weight

Male dog losing weight

My hamster bites my friends. My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people. He has never ever... (11859 views)

Blood in stool. Hi, this is going to be a really long question so my apologies in advance, but we... (11664 views)

Ear swollen like balloon. My dog has a large swelling on her ear that looks like a balloon. She is shaking... (28725 views)

Does Dawn Dishsoap kill fleas? Hi, I recently bought cat shampoo, and through research found that it was... (23419 views)

Loose black stools. Sid is older, lately his stools ate loose and turn black? He can tell time and... (5932 views)

Male dog lost weight when female in heat. My American Bulldog male always loses weight when our female goes into heat because... (26638 views)

Trouble waking and dandruff. My male, neutered cat came from the back alley. I can't remember if we initally had... (6218 views)

Won't nurse puppies One week ago our Yorkie Maya had a litter of puppies. She gave birth to seven... (52256 views)

Stop puppy from biting. How can I stop my puppy from biting me? I don't want to give her up but she is... (9885 views)

Wheatgrass for cats? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a question for Fei Meow again. As Fei Meow is very happy... (24522 views)