Urinating in house.

Breed: Norwegian forest cat
Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore paw for a few days and a bit of raw skin by her mouth, but ever since this has happened she keeps pooing in the house although she does still venture outside. This has been going on for a week now and with 2 small children in the house its not very hygenic and would prefer not to introduce a litter tray especially as we have another cat. She seems ok in every other way and have not seen any other change in her behaviour. Her poo does sometimes have a bit of blood but not all the time. Do you have any ideas why she is pooing indoors and what can we do to make her go to the toilet outside again? thanks

You may get some help from reading this article that I wrote:

Urinating in the house.

Has Alice seen a vet? If she has infection from the fight then this can be causing her body stress which will contribute to urinating and defecating in the house.

Kitten died. Hello I work at the humane society. We recently adopted out a 13 week old long... (10216 views)

Coughing chihuahua My chihuahua has had an intermittent cough since roughly last year when she had most... (16549 views)

Thin after back injury. A friend found a dog years ago on the side of the road with an broken back. Break... (12897 views)

Dog not urinating after neuter. Hi dr just wondering if you could help me. My 1year old American Akita diesel had... (59787 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome hi i had my cat spayed a year ago and she went back into heat (full blown moaning... (19444 views)

Poodle with leg problems. My dog is a small size poodle. she is now 2 years old when she turned 1 she started... (10074 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (41963 views)

Vuvlar tumor in a cat. Hello, 2 weeks ago i had my russian blue sterilised cat (elderly not sure how old... (12084 views)

Information on parvo virus. Hello dr., I am a senior in high school doing a senior project and my topic... (20358 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (10087 views)