Urinating in house.

Breed: Norwegian forest cat
Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore paw for a few days and a bit of raw skin by her mouth, but ever since this has happened she keeps pooing in the house although she does still venture outside. This has been going on for a week now and with 2 small children in the house its not very hygenic and would prefer not to introduce a litter tray especially as we have another cat. She seems ok in every other way and have not seen any other change in her behaviour. Her poo does sometimes have a bit of blood but not all the time. Do you have any ideas why she is pooing indoors and what can we do to make her go to the toilet outside again? thanks

You may get some help from reading this article that I wrote:

Urinating in the house.

Has Alice seen a vet? If she has infection from the fight then this can be causing her body stress which will contribute to urinating and defecating in the house.

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (36769 views)

Dogs ate chocolate and sugar. I have an 85 pound lab, an 8 pound mini dachshund and a 12 pound mini dachshund. We... (22728 views)

Geodon (ziprasidone) ingestion. My morkie may have ate a GEODON pill found on the floor. It was 60 mg. And it is an... (20723 views)

Do dogs have panic attacks? In the past two weeks, Bambi has a kind of panic attack to me. She was panting and... (8279 views)

Diarrhea with canned food. We have only had goliath for 5 months. all my other cats I would give them a little... (6620 views)

Dog with back problems. I know it's log winded, but I wanted to include all the information... (20533 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (5587 views)

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (20231 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My pug has been vomiting over the last few days it started two nights ago I woke up... (36952 views)

Skin lesion on gerbil. can you recommend a treatment for what appears to be a hot spot or skin irritation... (7995 views)