Urinating in house.

Breed: Norwegian forest cat
Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore paw for a few days and a bit of raw skin by her mouth, but ever since this has happened she keeps pooing in the house although she does still venture outside. This has been going on for a week now and with 2 small children in the house its not very hygenic and would prefer not to introduce a litter tray especially as we have another cat. She seems ok in every other way and have not seen any other change in her behaviour. Her poo does sometimes have a bit of blood but not all the time. Do you have any ideas why she is pooing indoors and what can we do to make her go to the toilet outside again? thanks

You may get some help from reading this article that I wrote:

Urinating in the house.

Has Alice seen a vet? If she has infection from the fight then this can be causing her body stress which will contribute to urinating and defecating in the house.

Wobbly after back surgery. My little dog, pumpkin, had surgery for a 'blown disc' 2-1/2 years. She attempts to... (7872 views)

Large lymph nodes. I spoke with you on sunday night about my shih tzu., I brought him to the vet on... (22683 views)

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (10006 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (18684 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (8638 views)

Bloody diarrhea in small dog. I recently purchased a new Maltese puppy. When we brought him home he had some... (15494 views)

Cat attacked by dogs. We have 5 dogs and 4 cats (mostly rescues) who have grown up together and have... (30135 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (12493 views)

Dose of interceptor? I have a new puppy... he's 8 weeks old and weighs 4.6 lbs. I live in Florida which... (11048 views)

Crusty cat nipple. My 8 year old male cats nipple was hard and crusty. I pulled it and it came out and... (65222 views)