Urinating in house.

Breed: Norwegian forest cat
Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore paw for a few days and a bit of raw skin by her mouth, but ever since this has happened she keeps pooing in the house although she does still venture outside. This has been going on for a week now and with 2 small children in the house its not very hygenic and would prefer not to introduce a litter tray especially as we have another cat. She seems ok in every other way and have not seen any other change in her behaviour. Her poo does sometimes have a bit of blood but not all the time. Do you have any ideas why she is pooing indoors and what can we do to make her go to the toilet outside again? thanks

You may get some help from reading this article that I wrote:

Urinating in the house.

Has Alice seen a vet? If she has infection from the fight then this can be causing her body stress which will contribute to urinating and defecating in the house.

Becoming a veterinary assistant? I want to become a vet assistant. I have enrolled in an online course that teaches... (5320 views)

Testosterone injection for cryptorchidism. I have a Mini French Poodle and he is about 1 year old and he only has one testicle... (7985 views)

Sneezing guinea pig. My guinea pig is sneezing and wiping her nose more frequntly than she did... (20943 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (9846 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (5937 views)

Pancreatic enzymes. How do we handle a situation when we unexpectely temporaryly are without the... (8750 views)

Wheatgrass for cats? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a question for Fei Meow again. As Fei Meow is very happy... (23478 views)

Red dots on dog's abdomen. Hello. My dog Biscuit has been having red dots like skin under his abdominal. It... (5918 views)

Bald on belly. My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach.... (11311 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (9976 views)