Urinating in house.

Breed: Norwegian forest cat
Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore paw for a few days and a bit of raw skin by her mouth, but ever since this has happened she keeps pooing in the house although she does still venture outside. This has been going on for a week now and with 2 small children in the house its not very hygenic and would prefer not to introduce a litter tray especially as we have another cat. She seems ok in every other way and have not seen any other change in her behaviour. Her poo does sometimes have a bit of blood but not all the time. Do you have any ideas why she is pooing indoors and what can we do to make her go to the toilet outside again? thanks

You may get some help from reading this article that I wrote:

Urinating in the house.

Has Alice seen a vet? If she has infection from the fight then this can be causing her body stress which will contribute to urinating and defecating in the house.

Dog Won't Eat My dog won't eat at all,but he still drink(not much)..He wanna move but he can't... (22886 views)

Bleeding from mouth. Hi Dr. Marie, What would cause recurrent tongue and gum ulcers in cats? Chuger is... (30386 views)

Pooping in house. I got my dog Clyde on June 25, 2012. He is a 4 year-old Lhasa. His previous owners... (10297 views)

Liver shunt or exercise induced collapse? Hello Dr. Marie, I have a 2 year old female lab named Harper. Harper loves to play... (4877 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (7152 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (669706 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (4639 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (15279 views)

Possible seizure in toy poodle. my just had a shaking spell, he was shaking,panting,peeing and very unblanced when... (15030 views)

Renal failure. Dear Dr. Marie, My 10 year old Yorkie Bobo has been diagnosed with chronic kidney... (13865 views)