Urinating in house.

Breed: Norwegian forest cat
Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore paw for a few days and a bit of raw skin by her mouth, but ever since this has happened she keeps pooing in the house although she does still venture outside. This has been going on for a week now and with 2 small children in the house its not very hygenic and would prefer not to introduce a litter tray especially as we have another cat. She seems ok in every other way and have not seen any other change in her behaviour. Her poo does sometimes have a bit of blood but not all the time. Do you have any ideas why she is pooing indoors and what can we do to make her go to the toilet outside again? thanks

You may get some help from reading this article that I wrote:

Urinating in the house.

Has Alice seen a vet? If she has infection from the fight then this can be causing her body stress which will contribute to urinating and defecating in the house.

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (22419 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (7872 views)

How does a vet put a dog to sleep? i'm thinking about putting my dog to sleep and i was wondering if i could stay in... (16641 views)

Meowing all the time? pain? Hi Dr. Marie Our cat has a virus infection and is on medication, and an eye drops.... (7419 views)

Dog doesn't drink much and burps. We recently adopted our boxer mix from a vet and she appears to be in very good... (21286 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (10050 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (9555 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (17531 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (16387 views)

Did Orbax cause diarrhea? Hi Dr Marie, it's me again regarding Bandit, my 4 yr old DSH. I had e-mailed you... (9693 views)