Bumps on belly and vomiting.

Breed: neapolitan mastiff
MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED.
FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE DEVELOPING AROUND HIS ABDOMINAL AREA.
VET SUGGESTED ANTIBIOTIC AND ANTI ALLREGIC VACCINATION COURSE FOR 5 DAYS.
2 DAYS BACK I CHANGED MY DOGS FOOD FROM ROYAL CANIN TO DROOLS.
NOW HES VOMMINTING AND HIS TEMPERATURE IS 103.

This is a tough question to answer without seeing Kapoor.

The most common reason to have bumps on the belly of a puppy is something called puppy pyoderma. This is nothing to worry about.

However, the fever and vomiting have me concerned. These are likely not related to the lesions on his abdomen. Vomiting in an unvaccinated puppy can mean parvovirus which is very serious, or it could be due to parasites or a number of other things.

It sounds like a vet visit is the best thing!

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (127063 views)

Wound on dog's ear. Hello, my puppy has a tiny hole underneath his ear flap. It's red and I worry its... (10914 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (12935 views)

Antibiotics for stuffed up nose. Hello again Dr. Marie, writing again about our dog Sparky and have some questions.... (4629 views)

Dog shedding like crazy. my dog is shedding like crazy year round what should i do? ... (9594 views)

Blood blisters on a cat My cat has developed what appear to be blood blisters, one just below her nose and... (14281 views)

Foods unsafe for dogs? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 6 year old Shih Tzu. I have given him human food his... (7776 views)

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (9080 views)

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (7288 views)

Cat peed on my bed. My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year... (6852 views)