Bumps on belly and vomiting.

Breed: neapolitan mastiff
MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED.
FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE DEVELOPING AROUND HIS ABDOMINAL AREA.
VET SUGGESTED ANTIBIOTIC AND ANTI ALLREGIC VACCINATION COURSE FOR 5 DAYS.
2 DAYS BACK I CHANGED MY DOGS FOOD FROM ROYAL CANIN TO DROOLS.
NOW HES VOMMINTING AND HIS TEMPERATURE IS 103.

This is a tough question to answer without seeing Kapoor.

The most common reason to have bumps on the belly of a puppy is something called puppy pyoderma. This is nothing to worry about.

However, the fever and vomiting have me concerned. These are likely not related to the lesions on his abdomen. Vomiting in an unvaccinated puppy can mean parvovirus which is very serious, or it could be due to parasites or a number of other things.

It sounds like a vet visit is the best thing!

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (11073 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (9947 views)

Dog has an upset stomach. Hi, (again) Dr. Marie: For the past week, Jammy has been having an upset stomach... (11671 views)

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (8242 views)

Hamster skin problems. Hello my hamster hair has started to fall out and he got flaky skin with sore's from... (15862 views)

Wobbly cavalier during pregnancy. Hi, we have a female 3 year old cavalier king charles spaniel. she is 5 weeks... (9736 views)

Kennel cough not getting better. Hello, My English bulldog puppy has been diagnosed with Kennel cough. He has had... (12127 views)

Cat with diarrhea but eating. My 12 year old tabby had watery diarrhea and vomited 1 night ago. I took food away... (24212 views)

Low protein and leaking urine. A German Shepherd mix, approximately 4-6 years old, was dropped off and we started... (5674 views)

Fishy smelling urine. Hi - my dog Bluebell has had a fishy smell to her urine for quite some time and... (29812 views)