Bumps on belly and vomiting.

Breed: neapolitan mastiff
MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED.
FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE DEVELOPING AROUND HIS ABDOMINAL AREA.
VET SUGGESTED ANTIBIOTIC AND ANTI ALLREGIC VACCINATION COURSE FOR 5 DAYS.
2 DAYS BACK I CHANGED MY DOGS FOOD FROM ROYAL CANIN TO DROOLS.
NOW HES VOMMINTING AND HIS TEMPERATURE IS 103.

This is a tough question to answer without seeing Kapoor.

The most common reason to have bumps on the belly of a puppy is something called puppy pyoderma. This is nothing to worry about.

However, the fever and vomiting have me concerned. These are likely not related to the lesions on his abdomen. Vomiting in an unvaccinated puppy can mean parvovirus which is very serious, or it could be due to parasites or a number of other things.

It sounds like a vet visit is the best thing!

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (175158 views)

Full anal glands. full anal... (6647 views)

Blood in puppy's poo. Hi Dr Marie. We have just bought an adorable little puppy from a farmer. Since we... (6369 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (32418 views)

Large mammary glands. Our dog is a black + tan kelpie and has just had her first litter of puppies, six in... (10282 views)

Persistent hymen in dog. Mam, i own a female german sheperd. the problem is i cant breed her due to the grown... (13856 views)

Vomiting lethargic puppy. my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few... (43490 views)

Eye infection in feral cat I have a feral colony. A few of them had URI symptoms which were quite bad and... (8589 views)

Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs. Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what... (46783 views)

Feeding sardines. I have a male Maltese which I have owned for 4 years, he was a rescue dog so his... (14444 views)