Bumps on belly and vomiting.

Breed: neapolitan mastiff
MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED.
FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE DEVELOPING AROUND HIS ABDOMINAL AREA.
VET SUGGESTED ANTIBIOTIC AND ANTI ALLREGIC VACCINATION COURSE FOR 5 DAYS.
2 DAYS BACK I CHANGED MY DOGS FOOD FROM ROYAL CANIN TO DROOLS.
NOW HES VOMMINTING AND HIS TEMPERATURE IS 103.

This is a tough question to answer without seeing Kapoor.

The most common reason to have bumps on the belly of a puppy is something called puppy pyoderma. This is nothing to worry about.

However, the fever and vomiting have me concerned. These are likely not related to the lesions on his abdomen. Vomiting in an unvaccinated puppy can mean parvovirus which is very serious, or it could be due to parasites or a number of other things.

It sounds like a vet visit is the best thing!

Rib poking out. I have an 9 year old maltese poodle and recently i have noticed that the end of his... (29858 views)

Painful erection for dog. Help Dr Marie, My puppy is not neutered and three or four times I have found him... (16268 views)

Dog biting bas of tail, but no fleas. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (229434 views)

Why did my cat die? my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened... (10522 views)

Puppy died suddenly. I came home after being gone for 3 hours. We have baby Pomeranians 6 weeks old. They... (17382 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (68115 views)

Puppy has runny nose. Heavy clear drool vomited once this morning Oct 29th 2010 7am. Very wet nose no loss... (10488 views)

Hyperthyroid older cat. Dear Dr. Marie: My cat is 25 years old and has been relatively healthy in the 10... (7309 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie I have a 10 week old OES pup, male. He is in good weight, healthy... (13858 views)

Xylitol in fruit toxic to dogs? Hello Dr. Marie, I've recently become very aware of the dangers of xylitol with... (29460 views)