Bumps on belly and vomiting.

Breed: neapolitan mastiff
MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED.
FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE DEVELOPING AROUND HIS ABDOMINAL AREA.
VET SUGGESTED ANTIBIOTIC AND ANTI ALLREGIC VACCINATION COURSE FOR 5 DAYS.
2 DAYS BACK I CHANGED MY DOGS FOOD FROM ROYAL CANIN TO DROOLS.
NOW HES VOMMINTING AND HIS TEMPERATURE IS 103.

This is a tough question to answer without seeing Kapoor.

The most common reason to have bumps on the belly of a puppy is something called puppy pyoderma. This is nothing to worry about.

However, the fever and vomiting have me concerned. These are likely not related to the lesions on his abdomen. Vomiting in an unvaccinated puppy can mean parvovirus which is very serious, or it could be due to parasites or a number of other things.

It sounds like a vet visit is the best thing!

Kitten died after anesthetic. Dear Dr. Marie, We are heartbroken. Our 5 MONTH old spyhnx kitten passed away... (11377 views)

How to get cat to eat. I have a cat that developed anorexia. She lost so much weight that she developed... (7625 views)

Chin acne in a dog. My 1 year old cane corso keeps getting bumps on his chin similar to acne or zits. I... (16760 views)

Pitbull with breathing problems. My daughter rescued a pit bull a few years ago. He has been an amazing dog. However,... (16795 views)

Why did 15 year old dog die? Hello, My dog was 15 years old and she just recently died last thursday. My mother... (18902 views)

Canine herpes on vulva. Hi there, One of my girls was bred on April 2, natural tie observed. This is her... (31468 views)

Polysporin on cats? My cat is 21 years old. I HAVE had her to the vet 3 times now with open sores on... (79895 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (29575 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (12853 views)

Blood behind dog's ears. I noticed a couple of days ago what looked like mud behind her ears, now it's bloody... (41300 views)