Sneezing dog.

Breed: YORKIEPOO
I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not showing signs of being sick yet), both puppy's have all 3 set of shots. One of them however has been sneezing for the past week and has now given the cold to my other dog who last night through up a little bit of yellow stuff. Everyone tells me they are fine because there still playing and eating but I'm still really scared. Could it be possible that they have it if they are playing fine and have had all 3 set of shots?

Distemper and parvo are two separate viruses.

If it was parvo that the other dog had, then you can rest assured that Miller's symptoms are not related to parvo. Sneezing is not a sign of parvo.

However, sneezing can be an early sign of distemper. If you are noticing a yellow discharge then I definitely would recommend having your vet take a look.

With that being said, however, if your dog has had proper vaccinations it would be very unlikely that they have gotten distemper!

Thinking of getting a malamute. hi, i currently have a malchi. he is part maltese part chihuahua. i have been... (9401 views)

Pale stool and orange urine. Last Saturday night, my dog's stool started looking strange. Pale and very soft,... (7109 views)

Possible autoimmune disease. Hi, My dog is currently under vetrinarian care but he has a problem that my... (8811 views)

Can't urinate after neuter. My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee... (8048 views)

Bad breath in puppy. My two month maltese male puppy has really bad breath, what can I do? I'm worrying... (4837 views)

Vaccinate for parvo before 6 weeks? We have a litter of labrador puppies. They are 5 and 1/2 weeks old. Can we... (8803 views)

Is this distemper? I live in Mexico and I rescued Trinket when she was 8 to 10 weeks old. She had... (8706 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (7222 views)

Lethargic after dentistry. Our 3 year old Sheltie was at our local vet yesterday for some shots and to get his... (33008 views)

Why did my puppy die? Hello, I'm in the UK and I hope you can give me some idea as to why my seemingly... (11168 views)