Sneezing dog.

Breed: YORKIEPOO
I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not showing signs of being sick yet), both puppy's have all 3 set of shots. One of them however has been sneezing for the past week and has now given the cold to my other dog who last night through up a little bit of yellow stuff. Everyone tells me they are fine because there still playing and eating but I'm still really scared. Could it be possible that they have it if they are playing fine and have had all 3 set of shots?

Distemper and parvo are two separate viruses.

If it was parvo that the other dog had, then you can rest assured that Miller's symptoms are not related to parvo. Sneezing is not a sign of parvo.

However, sneezing can be an early sign of distemper. If you are noticing a yellow discharge then I definitely would recommend having your vet take a look.

With that being said, however, if your dog has had proper vaccinations it would be very unlikely that they have gotten distemper!

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (14095 views)

Bad rash on neck. One of our neighborhood cats has a really bad looking rash all over his neck. Here... (17566 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (20546 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (30204 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (7767 views)

Swollen paw in a cat. My year old cat's right paw is bloated , I tried to look more closely and the fur... (21167 views)

Nosebleed, won't eat. We have an 11 yr old black lab. About 2 mos. ago we noticed blood dripping from her... (17730 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (9363 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (14988 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (18831 views)