Sneezing dog.

Breed: YORKIEPOO
I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not showing signs of being sick yet), both puppy's have all 3 set of shots. One of them however has been sneezing for the past week and has now given the cold to my other dog who last night through up a little bit of yellow stuff. Everyone tells me they are fine because there still playing and eating but I'm still really scared. Could it be possible that they have it if they are playing fine and have had all 3 set of shots?

Distemper and parvo are two separate viruses.

If it was parvo that the other dog had, then you can rest assured that Miller's symptoms are not related to parvo. Sneezing is not a sign of parvo.

However, sneezing can be an early sign of distemper. If you are noticing a yellow discharge then I definitely would recommend having your vet take a look.

With that being said, however, if your dog has had proper vaccinations it would be very unlikely that they have gotten distemper!

Boxer fainted. My 1 1/2 year old boxer fainted or collapsed yesterday evening as he was walking to... (9790 views)

Rogain toxic to dogs? Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. I have... (31464 views)

Pink lump on puppy's belly. Dr, I noticed a wart-like bump on Max's abdomen. I am sending along... (83751 views)

Not eating or drinking and is painful. My cat tink 3 yrs seems very poorly he hasn't eaten or drank for 2 days now is very... (5760 views)

Biting at cysts. I have a 13 yr old cocker who has a lot of fatty cysts, she has had them for several... (9745 views)

Bladder cancer. Our almost 10 year old kitty has had three recurrent bouts of uti or cystitis in the... (7528 views)

Ear infection in labradoodle. Hi Dr. Marie, I have an 8 month old Australian Labradoodle who has had a yeast... (18431 views)

Dog ate chicken bones. PLese help me! My 8 year old American Golden just ate cooked chicken bones! What... (146988 views)

Ear cartilage broken. someone has broke the cartridge in my dogs ear by rubbing them hard. what can i do... (25610 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (8810 views)