Sneezing dog.

Breed: YORKIEPOO
I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not showing signs of being sick yet), both puppy's have all 3 set of shots. One of them however has been sneezing for the past week and has now given the cold to my other dog who last night through up a little bit of yellow stuff. Everyone tells me they are fine because there still playing and eating but I'm still really scared. Could it be possible that they have it if they are playing fine and have had all 3 set of shots?

Distemper and parvo are two separate viruses.

If it was parvo that the other dog had, then you can rest assured that Miller's symptoms are not related to parvo. Sneezing is not a sign of parvo.

However, sneezing can be an early sign of distemper. If you are noticing a yellow discharge then I definitely would recommend having your vet take a look.

With that being said, however, if your dog has had proper vaccinations it would be very unlikely that they have gotten distemper!

Dog ate chocolate bar. Hello. In September 2009, we got a family pet. She was born on 9th of July 2009. So... (5674 views)

Puppy with diarrhea My 14 week old Aussie, Max, had a pretty sudden case of diarrhea, today. I took him... (14297 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (24590 views)

Mycoplasma in rats. Hi, my name is Ann and I have two rats, Pinky and Roc. Unfortunately, one has... (10295 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is 17 years old. She has had kidney disease for five years. I have multiple... (20497 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (18071 views)

Not eating or drinking and is painful. My cat tink 3 yrs seems very poorly he hasn't eaten or drank for 2 days now is very... (4533 views)

Spay 10 year old dog? Hello: I adopted a Belgian tervuren 10 months ago. She was already 10 years... (15781 views)

Is ginger safe for dogs? I make dog biscuits to sell at craft shows and with xmas coming up sooner than we... (43316 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (10133 views)