Sneezing dog.

Breed: YORKIEPOO
I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not showing signs of being sick yet), both puppy's have all 3 set of shots. One of them however has been sneezing for the past week and has now given the cold to my other dog who last night through up a little bit of yellow stuff. Everyone tells me they are fine because there still playing and eating but I'm still really scared. Could it be possible that they have it if they are playing fine and have had all 3 set of shots?

Distemper and parvo are two separate viruses.

If it was parvo that the other dog had, then you can rest assured that Miller's symptoms are not related to parvo. Sneezing is not a sign of parvo.

However, sneezing can be an early sign of distemper. If you are noticing a yellow discharge then I definitely would recommend having your vet take a look.

With that being said, however, if your dog has had proper vaccinations it would be very unlikely that they have gotten distemper!

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (118199 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (64860 views)

Clear discharge from eye. Hi there, My one year old cat has had a slight watery discharge from her left eye... (10666 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (9971 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy. My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have... (6135 views)

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (14104 views)

Dog can't bark. I just recent spayed my dog this summer and i recently noticed that her bark sounds... (22647 views)

What does rat poison look like? I live in a town right outside of Boston, MA. We recently got a lot of snow, so they... (18586 views)

How to get cat to lose weight? Cinder is about 16-18 lbs. She has a large frame for a Female, per the vet, but my... (4377 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (10209 views)