Cat is killing lizards.

Breed: cat
My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water but it dose not work. I am now looking for a toy lizard that moves around and gives a small eletric shock when touched. i belive this will train my cat not to kill lizards as she will be to scared to touch them. Where can i find a toy like that. From Kym the Animal lover.

Thanks for an interesting question!

I am not aware of any toys like what you have described.

However one thing you could do is get some Bitter Apple and spray it on either a Lizzard Toy or even on a dead lizard (i.e. one that she has killed.

This spray tastes awful and she will quickly learn that eating lizards is no longer fun!

Overdose of drontal. My 9 week old kitten had an anti inflammatory injection, her first vaccine and we... (31264 views)

Dog can't pee. I was outside today and I looked over at my dog. He bent over to pee but no pee... (16024 views)

Is this a tick? So Badger has a strange growth on the edge of his ear...I will include two pictures... (26574 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (13410 views)

Homeopathic seizure control. I have adopted a dog Jack aged 7. He has seizures which last about 3-5 minutes and... (6907 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (11143 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (7770 views)

Severely scratching ears. I've taken my dog to 3 vets so far for "allergy" symptoms. His episodes start with... (11053 views)

Missing patches of hair. I just got my chocolate lab from out of town a few days ago and I have noticed... (9267 views)

Pathology report for mammary tumor. Shelby recently had her mammary gland removed as she had multiple tumors. This... (8995 views)