Cat is killing lizards.

Breed: cat
My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water but it dose not work. I am now looking for a toy lizard that moves around and gives a small eletric shock when touched. i belive this will train my cat not to kill lizards as she will be to scared to touch them. Where can i find a toy like that. From Kym the Animal lover.

Thanks for an interesting question!

I am not aware of any toys like what you have described.

However one thing you could do is get some Bitter Apple and spray it on either a Lizzard Toy or even on a dead lizard (i.e. one that she has killed.

This spray tastes awful and she will quickly learn that eating lizards is no longer fun!

Peach stone or pancreatitis? My dog ate a peach stone. It appeared to give no problems, but two to three weeks... (6410 views)

Phenobarbital and Zonisamide. Ziggy had cluster seizures as a puppy and we have been controlling them (averages... (7852 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (7876 views)

MacuGuard Ocular Support My 13 year-old, 16lbs, Poodle toy is on the Royal Canin Satiety Support, as... (5134 views)

Cat straining and in pain. Last night, my cat began meowing as if she was about to vomit but was acting as if... (25827 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (6689 views)

Hydrocode side effect? My dog is a 16-1/2 year old Wheaten who has had two seizures at a groomers. I took... (7358 views)

Is ginger safe for dogs? I make dog biscuits to sell at craft shows and with xmas coming up sooner than we... (42959 views)

Cat licking his fur. Good evening, My 4 year old tuxedo cat has always been quite special (he meows... (12447 views)

Poop caked on bum. I saw that my dog was acting stangely, so I examined him and saw that his bottom is... (21642 views)