Dog in heat.

Breed: mini pincher
My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around her virgina and it seems swollen, and she has been acting different. how long will she stay in heat. this is the first female dog I have had.

A female dog is generally in heat for about 3 weeks. The first week will have the most bleeding. She will be the most fertile at about day 10-14 of her heat, but could potentially get pregnant at any point in her heat.

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (13718 views)

Trouble walking. On Wednesday evening we called our dogs for dinnertime, and our 10 year old Alaskan... (16115 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (4210 views)

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (14131 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (20351 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (9468 views)

Cat peed on my bed. My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year... (7127 views)

Black spot on dog's nose. Hi my name is Joanne I noticed about a week ago my 8 year old lab had a small black... (22240 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (12660 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (8056 views)