Dog in heat.

Breed: mini pincher
My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around her virgina and it seems swollen, and she has been acting different. how long will she stay in heat. this is the first female dog I have had.

A female dog is generally in heat for about 3 weeks. The first week will have the most bleeding. She will be the most fertile at about day 10-14 of her heat, but could potentially get pregnant at any point in her heat.

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (16807 views)

lump on spay incision Hello Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed 5 days ago. Her incision looks wonderful... (27404 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My cat seems to be ill. It's been a few days that starts sneezing. Now its... (5496 views)

Beagle Pain Syndrome? My 10 year old beagle in November had an ear infection that caused him to develop... (17017 views)

Excessive drooling. My Puggle started drooling a few days ago and I assumed she had gotten a red ant or... (22971 views)

Good chew toys for dogs. Hi Dr, I have a 9 month old dog who is part Golden and part Canadian beaver. He... (15148 views)

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (54923 views)

Cat has flaky skin. My Maine Coon, Nino has had flaky skin for quite awhile. I had him at the vet a few... (9648 views)

Severely scratching ears. I've taken my dog to 3 vets so far for "allergy" symptoms. His episodes start with... (11865 views)

Lump under arm of puppy. We have a 10 week old puppy. He got his first set of vaccinations one week ago. ... (16409 views)