Dog in heat.

Breed: mini pincher
My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around her virgina and it seems swollen, and she has been acting different. how long will she stay in heat. this is the first female dog I have had.

A female dog is generally in heat for about 3 weeks. The first week will have the most bleeding. She will be the most fertile at about day 10-14 of her heat, but could potentially get pregnant at any point in her heat.

Are soy nuts bad for dogs? Are roasted soynuts safe for... (15519 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (9755 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (39256 views)

Sore ears. 6 months ago my Scottish terrier came down with swelling and fluid on right side of... (5960 views)

Cat not eating since new kitten arrived. My cat's behavior has changed quite a bit and won't eat. I will explain when he... (18196 views)

Lump on cat's abdomen. My cat has a round, hard spot in her stomach. It has a red dot in the center It... (12718 views)

Pregnancy question. My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need... (8998 views)

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (6759 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (39379 views)

Throwing up and diarrhea. My dog has been throwing up and has had diarrhea for a couple of days. She is able... (29204 views)