Dog in heat.

Breed: mini pincher
My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around her virgina and it seems swollen, and she has been acting different. how long will she stay in heat. this is the first female dog I have had.

A female dog is generally in heat for about 3 weeks. The first week will have the most bleeding. She will be the most fertile at about day 10-14 of her heat, but could potentially get pregnant at any point in her heat.

Bump on roof of mouth. Hi I'm almost certain this is nothing. But I have an 8 week old golden male. I've... (35285 views)

Vomiting undigested food. My cat primarily eats dry food. She frequently vomits undigested food.What can I do... (13580 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (8328 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (21979 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (11339 views)

Puppies are dying after fire. We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house... (7695 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (8523 views)

Jack Russel skin problems. My Jack Russel has bad skin. Every now and again she gets really itchy and has bald... (17176 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (33720 views)

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (33492 views)