Dog in heat.

Breed: mini pincher
My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around her virgina and it seems swollen, and she has been acting different. how long will she stay in heat. this is the first female dog I have had.

A female dog is generally in heat for about 3 weeks. The first week will have the most bleeding. She will be the most fertile at about day 10-14 of her heat, but could potentially get pregnant at any point in her heat.

Black spot on side of hamster. My hamster is about 2 years old and has always had a black spot on the right side of... (37508 views)

Megacolon cat with problems. Addie was diagnosed with megacolon at age 2. The vet prescribed medications - I... (8629 views)

Teeth cleaning in cats. How important is it to clean your cats teeth and how would I go about it? My cat... (7143 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (28814 views)

Dog licking other dog's ear. My roommate's pit/lab mix Champ is moderately obsessed with licking/chewing on my... (55245 views)

Brown spots on dog's belly. In the last 5 weeks, I've noticed some skin spots on my 3 year old Yorkshire... (32700 views)

Neuter at 8 weeks? We are trying to decide when to get our male kitten spayed. He is around 2 months... (5965 views)

Boxer grinding teeth. my fixed female boxer has recently started grinding her teeth. she seems to do this... (49673 views)

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (21376 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (11455 views)