Rat pees and poops on owner.

Breed: rat
I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the cage

Hi and thanks for your question, although I am not quite sure what your question is.

It can be quite normal for a rat to pee or poop on you when you take them out of the cage. Sometimes this behavior will stop as the rat gets more used to you, but not always.

Red spot near vulva. My six-year-old spayed, lab mix has a small red area near her vulva. She bites and... (25003 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (11793 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (15124 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (14661 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (10187 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (15978 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am trying to make the decision on putting my dog down. She no long is herself and... (17631 views)

Small dog ate large dog Trifexis. I gave my 3 dogs trifexis yesterday. My larger dog take the dose for 40.1 to 60... (25066 views)

Bad smell on dog. Our doxie gets the worst smell coming from her vagina area. Whatever she sits on,... (110221 views)

Behavior after having puppies My dog had puppies three weeks ago. She started acting funny and hid underneath the... (15293 views)