Rat pees and poops on owner.

Breed: rat
I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the cage

Hi and thanks for your question, although I am not quite sure what your question is.

It can be quite normal for a rat to pee or poop on you when you take them out of the cage. Sometimes this behavior will stop as the rat gets more used to you, but not always.

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, I got Winston when he was just 5 weeks old and he's just a little over 4... (8578 views)

Are tomatoes bad for cats? Hi, My ragdoll cat loves cherry tomatoes! - he goes mad crazy for the but I am... (38631 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (15355 views)

Dog pulling hair out of wrist. Well, Looks like there was an infection and he's on zeniquin 100 for 14d now.... (24086 views)

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (12030 views)

Grade 2 mast cell tumor. Hi, I want to adopt a 9yr old female Golden Retrever from this breeder. The breeder... (13716 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (5542 views)

Sick after neuter. On March 26, 2012 I took my two dogs and my friend’s dog to get spayed and... (16441 views)

Small pink lump on back. My dog has had a small light pink lump on his back for a little while now. I have... (11682 views)

Bassett hound freaks out Our dog is healthy and happy, usually. He's been to the vet once per year to get his... (7966 views)