Rat pees and poops on owner.

Breed: rat
I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the cage

Hi and thanks for your question, although I am not quite sure what your question is.

It can be quite normal for a rat to pee or poop on you when you take them out of the cage. Sometimes this behavior will stop as the rat gets more used to you, but not always.

Cat losing fur on belly. Over the past month my eldest cat has lost a lot of her fur on her belly and back... (75181 views)

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (13347 views)

Homeopathic medicine questions. My dog has had nasal congestion, runny nose, mucus from his eyes and a little from... (12389 views)

Type of clippers? I need to know what kind or brand of trimmer to use on my rough coat Collie. Tried... (10406 views)

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (15118 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (14155 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (9361 views)

Dog suddenly paralyzed. My beloved Pug, Newt, passed away last October.She was 12 years old. She developed a... (44490 views)

Did cat die from eating fertilizer? Hello, a couple of days ago I found one of my cats dead in the garden. Although he... (10708 views)

Penis comes out when poops. Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only... (23762 views)