Rat pees and poops on owner.

Breed: rat
I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the cage

Hi and thanks for your question, although I am not quite sure what your question is.

It can be quite normal for a rat to pee or poop on you when you take them out of the cage. Sometimes this behavior will stop as the rat gets more used to you, but not always.

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (10862 views)

Kitten eating her feces. My kitten keeps eating her own poo and vomiting it back up and i dont know why... (11211 views)

Running with puppy. I recently adopted a 14 month old Airedale. he is neutered, in good health and is a... (5173 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (12130 views)

Trouble breathing when drinking cold water. My dog Valentino is 16 years old and many times when he drinks water or he is... (11242 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (51851 views)

Kitten nursing on my neck. why does my 8 to 10 month old kitty keep trying to suckle at my neck. He will not... (14192 views)

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (54607 views)

Double dose Metacam. We accidently gave our dog two doses of metacam. He is 80 pounds. We give him 1.5... (44974 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (16311 views)