Rat pees and poops on owner.

Breed: rat
I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the cage

Hi and thanks for your question, although I am not quite sure what your question is.

It can be quite normal for a rat to pee or poop on you when you take them out of the cage. Sometimes this behavior will stop as the rat gets more used to you, but not always.

Bladder cancer and can't walk. I accidentally closed the window the first time I got directed here so think that I... (10960 views)

Pimples around a dog's anus. Hi. My name is Anna and I have a 7 month old, predominantly Rhodesian Ridgeback,... (110988 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (10775 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (6323 views)

Penis discharge in dog. Hello. My male Jack Russell dog is now 6-7 months old and lately, he has been... (95070 views)

Drooling and not eating. My female cat, Patches, has been with me since I was young. She has never been to a... (12550 views)

Becoming a veterinary assistant? I want to become a vet assistant. I have enrolled in an online course that teaches... (4196 views)

Why use jugular vein? Why would my vet take blood out of the neck (jugler (?) vein)? In most cases I've... (16388 views)

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (24601 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (7700 views)