Rat pees and poops on owner.

Breed: rat
I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the cage

Hi and thanks for your question, although I am not quite sure what your question is.

It can be quite normal for a rat to pee or poop on you when you take them out of the cage. Sometimes this behavior will stop as the rat gets more used to you, but not always.

Sore gums in chihuahua. My dog's gums are very sensitive. I tried brushing them and on the right side, they... (10505 views)

Black sore near anus. Hello Dr.Marie (I am SO grateful for you!), I have had my two dogs (same breeder)... (46969 views)

Azithromycin and cat death. I run my own rescue group. I do all the cleaning, transporting, adopting, and I... (10701 views)

Does my puppy have a UTI? My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three... (10940 views)

Is this mammary tumor cancerous? We have an 8 yr old shih Tzu, female spayed before first heat and we noticed a lump... (4823 views)

Kitten with yellow diarrhea. Hi. My neighbor just called me about three days ago and asked if i would help nurse... (10458 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (19035 views)

Panadol (tylenol) for cat? my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink... (5960 views)

Vomiting after allergy injection My sister took my dog to the vet yesterday where she recieved a shot to stop itching... (15404 views)

Prognosis if dog has pulmonary edema. Hello Dr. Marie, I´m from Brazil, so, first of all I´m sorry about my poor... (12316 views)