Rat pees and poops on owner.

Breed: rat
I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the cage

Hi and thanks for your question, although I am not quite sure what your question is.

It can be quite normal for a rat to pee or poop on you when you take them out of the cage. Sometimes this behavior will stop as the rat gets more used to you, but not always.

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (25191 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (37281 views)

Sore leg in a cat. I recently moved from a ranch house to townhouse(steps) in another city. Winston is... (34473 views)

Positive leishmaniasis test. my dog has just had a blood test result for leishmans the result is 0.1 and requires... (10605 views)

Dog is obsessively licking at things. Hello. I have a question about my dog. I think she's experienced some tummy... (11553 views)

Can a dog adapt to a new home? Hello, thanks for taking the time to review my question. Ok, here it goes...The... (10515 views)

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (202454 views)

Increased thirst and urination. Hi Dr. Marie, This question concerns crystals in urine. Starting about 1 week... (6712 views)

Superglue for dog's wound. He had a cut on his leg from broken glass fairly deep but not long, nor puncture. I... (28859 views)

Tums for calcium? Missy is pregnant with her second litter. She developed a calcium deficiency and... (23019 views)