Reversing neuter surgery.

Breed: boxer
I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was wondering if its possible to implant donated boxer testicles back into the scrotum and be able to breed him?

Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but no, you can't reverse a neuter surgery once it is done.

Dog only has one testicle. my dog has only one penis can it mate... (12319 views)

Very sick dog. My dog can't poop and won't eat. He also has puss-like infection coming from his... (9530 views)

Bladder stones and crystals. Hello Dr. Marie: Last fall and again in April of this year, Jazz got what was... (10302 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (8513 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (24037 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (64821 views)

Cat with crusty areas. Hello, I'd like some advice on diagnosis and treatment for my cat. She has had... (12450 views)

Peptobismol use in cats I gave pepto bismol to my cat will it be... (21318 views)

Won't nurse puppies One week ago our Yorkie Maya had a litter of puppies. She gave birth to seven... (48157 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (14343 views)