Reversing neuter surgery.

Breed: boxer
I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was wondering if its possible to implant donated boxer testicles back into the scrotum and be able to breed him?

Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but no, you can't reverse a neuter surgery once it is done.

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (31169 views)

Dog's baby teeth not out. Hi Dr Marie, Happy Holidays to you. I have a question. I don't think this is a... (13820 views)

Wound on dog's ear. Hello, my puppy has a tiny hole underneath his ear flap. It's red and I worry its... (15734 views)

Constipated dog. We have a large, 45kg, dog, mixed breed.He's five and a half years old. He is... (8754 views)

Older dog having seizures. She has been having more vestibular events lately and closer to each other and I'm... (8444 views)

Still paralyzed after back surgery. We need help and guidance please! We have an active family, 3 boys (13,9,8) and one... (32997 views)

Medication for aggressive dog? Hi! We adopted a 2.5 year old male white shepherd/lab, Denver, almost a year ago. At... (8067 views)

Liver disease in a cat. Ruby is 8 years old, and was diagnosed with liver disease last Thursday. I could... (15908 views)

Cat won't eat or drink. Licorice doesn't want to eat much or drink. He is lethargic, but his gums are pink... (22256 views)

Hypoglycemia and food coming from nose. Walter began sneezing this morning. The sneezing became worse and he was soaked... (7859 views)