Reversing neuter surgery.

Breed: boxer
I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was wondering if its possible to implant donated boxer testicles back into the scrotum and be able to breed him?

Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but no, you can't reverse a neuter surgery once it is done.

Puppy with crystals. our registered golden retriever,Ginger, had a litter of puppies a few months ago(no... (10654 views)

Puppy ate grapes. My puppy ate 3 grapes. About 24 hours ago. What do I need to watch for? She is 9... (7736 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (8216 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (8761 views)

Rat with red tears and increased thirst. I have a pet rat, almost 1. Shes been healthy her whole life, just had this weird... (9456 views)

Intestinal lymphoma. Hello Dr. Marie Our Jack Russell/Pug mixed breed dog Charlie is 6 yrs old and has... (15822 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (6889 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (9998 views)

Hamster escaping out lid. hello, my hamster has a rody cage but i noticed the other day that he had biten... (7413 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (15522 views)