Reversing neuter surgery.

Breed: boxer
I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was wondering if its possible to implant donated boxer testicles back into the scrotum and be able to breed him?

Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but no, you can't reverse a neuter surgery once it is done.

Swelling above dog's eye. This morning I noticed redness and swelling of my dog's upper eyelid. I gave him one... (29577 views)

Feline leukemia questions. Hi-Recently we discovered that a stray cat had kittens in our garage. Only 2 in the... (9845 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (8932 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (8710 views)

Popcorn in dog's stool? My dog had something that looked like a popped popcorn kernel at the end of his... (11720 views)

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (7311 views)

19 year old cat died. My 19 yo childhood cat died this morning and my parents, who aren't the sort of... (7965 views)

Pit Bull won't eat. My 3 year old Pit Bull/Boxer mix isn't eating as normal. She was a rescued stray... (12583 views)

Food allergy? My pug will be eight in a few months. A few months ago, he started scratching alot.... (6997 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (65946 views)