Reversing neuter surgery.

Breed: boxer
I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was wondering if its possible to implant donated boxer testicles back into the scrotum and be able to breed him?

Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but no, you can't reverse a neuter surgery once it is done.

How much should a dog sleep? I am curious to know how much sleep is normal for an older dog. He is a small breed... (8711 views)

Weak legs on Coton deTulear. Hi! I have an 8 month old Coton de Tulear that I acquired through a very... (8737 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (17078 views)

Increase dog's phenobarb? Hi Marie, My 10 yr old Jack Russell Terrier has been a seizure dog for about 4... (18867 views)

Swollen lip My cat gets frequent and sudden swelling on her face (her bottom lip usually but... (15293 views)

Constipated or urinary issue? Hello Dr Marie. I am contacting you about our cat Linus again. It is 4 am here.... (12149 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (21001 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (19840 views)

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (6134 views)

Should dog have a liver biopsy? My dog, Zora, was adopted from a rescue group in CA so we don't know much about her... (12124 views)