Reversing neuter surgery.

Breed: boxer
I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was wondering if its possible to implant donated boxer testicles back into the scrotum and be able to breed him?

Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but no, you can't reverse a neuter surgery once it is done.

Feeding sardines. I have a male Maltese which I have owned for 4 years, he was a rescue dog so his... (13632 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (6825 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (9377 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (8594 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (6260 views)

Xylitol in fruit toxic to dogs? Hello Dr. Marie, I've recently become very aware of the dangers of xylitol with... (29480 views)

Diarrhea and lump on face. My dog is a female Husky, 12 years old, 45 pounds. She had severe diarrhea... (9415 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (17242 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (5634 views)

Dog had a seizure. My dog had a seizure this morning. She is a 3 ½ year old spayed Whippet/Jack... (12107 views)