Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Sore neck Hi Dr. Marie, You've been helpful in the past, so I thought I'd ask you another... (4999 views)

Canine herpes on vulva. Hi there, One of my girls was bred on April 2, natural tie observed. This is her... (24089 views)

Is this a liver shunt? Hello Dr. Marie, Murphy is 16 months old. For the first 6 months of her life, she... (4860 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (15065 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (29852 views)

Cat having trouble urinating. I have a cat, a very lively talkative cat, who is displaying health problems. She... (7461 views)

Dog's stool a little loose. Dr Marie, Examining that bump around Max's nipples it appears to be less solid.... (4991 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (24958 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (5750 views)

Cat shaking and licking lips. My cat (11 months old) is a male cat, neutered, all shots, etc. He has always been... (22738 views)