Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Ferret with hair loss and wobbliness. My ferett has lost all hair on back and i came home today and he is extremly wobbly... (23979 views)

Is clostridium zoonotic? Clostridium Type A has been known to cause sudden death in healthy deer but it has... (10949 views)

Lump on cat's abdomen. My cat has a round, hard spot in her stomach. It has a red dot in the center It... (25849 views)

Liver cancer questions. My dog Penny was on trilo for Cushings - Dec 2010- then she went into Addisons went... (9397 views)

Dehydrated and trouble breathing. I found my cat yesterday just lying on the ground, he can't lift his head, yesterday... (11716 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (15175 views)

How long after flea treatment will my dog stop scratching? We adopted a female german shepherd husky mix. She is about 9 months old and 35... (100816 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (7975 views)

Chihuahua ate tennis ball. My small, 5lb baby girl chihauha (sp?) was outside playing with our two other dogs. ... (30488 views)

Lump where umbilicus was. Hi, I have a kitten who is 4 weeks and a few days. Ive noticed today that where the... (21154 views)