Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Can a dog get lice? Can my dog get lice... (6883 views)

Meowing all the time? pain? Hi Dr. Marie Our cat has a virus infection and is on medication, and an eye drops.... (8724 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (17447 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (18339 views)

Tug of war caused hernia? Can playing tug of war with a male dog cause a... (6372 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (9600 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello Dr. Marie, I am grieving today as I had my 12 year old cat put down yesterday... (11194 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (24070 views)

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (9612 views)

Why did my cat die? my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened... (13244 views)