Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (8519 views)

Lump on puppy's neck. Hello Dr. Marie I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my... (15124 views)

Lab with a cough. Two days ago, my chocolate lab starting coughing and dry heaving occasionally when... (47661 views)

Children's shampoo for dog? okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old... (13378 views)

Is my dog in heat? my dog was really sick and she wouldnt eat. then after a few days she got better and... (32541 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (37152 views)

Patellar luxation in big dog. Dr, For the past few days Max has had a UTI. For the past two visits my vet has... (6328 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (17787 views)

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (10891 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (4218 views)