Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (13325 views)

Front leg and neck pain. Hi, I noticed last Thursday my dog being uncomfortable and by Saturday he started... (14169 views)

Time for euthanasia. Mr. Magoo is 14 1/2 years old. He has Cushings disease (not being treated) and... (6106 views)

Constipated cat. For the past 2 weeks or so, my cat has been having some constipation. I think it... (19752 views)

Brian tumor? Two months ago, my dog had his first seizure ever. He was taking Gabapentin (disc... (7568 views)

Calicivirus questions My cat has just had all of her teeth removed because of stomatitis. My vet said... (10781 views)

Blood at end of urine stream. My female dog has had blood in her urine for 2 months. I live in Belize, Central... (19101 views)

Whipworm treatment? I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that... (6477 views)

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (12516 views)

Dog with ear problem. Icleaned my dogs ears with a Q tip and may have hurt his ear drum. I cannot go to a... (14328 views)