Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (21410 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog, Ace, passed away on Thursday, July 5th. We live in the midwest and had been... (13245 views)

Kitten died. Hello I work at the humane society. We recently adopted out a 13 week old long... (9264 views)

Lump on boxer's neck. Hi, My six yr. old female boxer has a large AA egg size growth below the right tmj... (55420 views)

Dog limping. My dog just started having pain today. We took him on a particularly long walk... (11177 views)

Puppy has 6-8 bowel movements per day. My 7 month old dog has 6 - 8 bowel movements per day. Most are well formed, some... (16579 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (13696 views)

Aspirin and Lasix? Hello. My regular vet is out of town and my dog is in a lot of pain. He's thirteen... (10864 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (27349 views)

Can dogs get colds? Lady is currently still at a pet store but she is a sweet puppy and we've had our... (8788 views)