Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Kitten with yellow diarrhea. Hi. My neighbor just called me about three days ago and asked if i would help nurse... (11298 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (34633 views)

Can't use back legs. In the past 7 months my dog has had 2 "episodes". First, in September 2010 he had... (35570 views)

lump on dog's abdomen. Hi Dr Marie, Hopefully this is a simple question. I've noticed that one of Max's... (23185 views)

Jaw cancer? Hello doctor. My question is about my 8-10 year old cat. He has had teeth removed do... (13458 views)

Exercise after a spay? Kallie got spayed last Tuesday (July 3). She still has her stitches. We have been... (7774 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (23594 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (15838 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (9260 views)

Iverheart Plus and Max. i have been giving my dog Heartgard Plus for heartworm prevention; i recently... (28559 views)