Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (5724 views)

Dog shedding like crazy. my dog is shedding like crazy year round what should i do? ... (11103 views)

Dog coughing. We let our dog do her business in the backyard. However, we are currently in the... (48816 views)

Gabapentin and Metacam My 19 year old cat, Lily, has chronic arthritis pain. We have tried Cosequin and it... (11103 views)

Gray spot near a dog's penis. My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them... (11840 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (14429 views)

Liver cancer questions. My dog Penny was on trilo for Cushings - Dec 2010- then she went into Addisons went... (7306 views)

Cat not eating since new kitten arrived. My cat's behavior has changed quite a bit and won't eat. I will explain when he... (21257 views)

Shaking, Limping dog. yest. my dog was laying down inside my garage later on i noticed that she was... (25171 views)

High stepping and chattering. My dog has suddenly started walking funny. He lifts his paws up higher than normal... (9691 views)