Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Is this a mouth tumor? Hi, Our cat has been doing poorly lately. She went for about a month eating once... (3863 views)

Contagious seizures. Blake is a 2yr old German shepherd that started having epileptic fits in june 2010.... (11295 views)

Watery eyes. Minnie's eyes are very watery, she can't seem to keep them open and her nose is... (9902 views)

Walking on tip toes. my dog got hit with a car about 4 months ago she suffered no broken bones but when... (9910 views)

Seizures...brain tumor? Hello Dr. Marie, I have an interesting scenario for you. Our Aussie is 13 and as... (5148 views)

Guinea pig noises. Heys! I have only one guinea pig and she is female. Sometimes my guinea pig makes... (9846 views)

Is parvo contagious? I am sorry to have to ask this for free. I have been unemployed for over a year now.... (8073 views)

Vomiting after eating. my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with... (7939 views)

Trouble moving. Firts, I am owner of 3 dogs~ Last Saturday we found a small tick on buddy. He... (10545 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (10429 views)