Kennel Cough.

Breed: Siberian Husky
Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do not have the money to take my dog to the vet but I have been researching on the internet. I believe he has kennel cough. He has not had any of his shots, I wish I could of paid for those to, I am so worried about him. He has a dry hack, not eating much, his poop is normal, hes a little hoarse, but he is very energetic like normal. Is there anything I can do for him or buy over the counter for him? Please help me thank you..

Here's some good information for you about Kennel cough:

That article will help you decide whether a vet visit is necessary!

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Cat howling at night. Our 25 yo orange tiger stripe male developed kidney failure and we had to make the... (10227 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (7717 views)

Dog doesn't drink much and burps. We recently adopted our boxer mix from a vet and she appears to be in very good... (23485 views)

Diabetic cat with seizures. I've inherited a diabetic cat with a history of seizures. Since bringing him home,... (23190 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (7125 views)

Breeding big and little dog. i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat... (10807 views)

Itchy lump on eyelid. I have a 2 year old Shepherd mix, and he has developed a pink mole/growth on his... (8829 views)

Boxer grinding teeth. my fixed female boxer has recently started grinding her teeth. she seems to do this... (55805 views)

Need exam with steroid shot? Is it by the state of law that your cat needs to be examined when you know the cat... (6761 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (18612 views)