Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek.

Breed: shih tzu, snouzer
i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened her mouth to take a look inside and she has her teeth literally stuck through the right side of her cheeks. what should i do? i tryed numbing it so i can try to get them unstuck but she wont let me touch the area

This is a tough question to answer without seeing your dog.

It's possible that what you are seeing are baby teeth that have come out and are now stuck in her mouth. However, in 12 years of practice I have never seen this happen!

It could also be that she has had some type of trauma to her mouth.

I wish I could give you an idea as to what to do but if she is uncomfortable with this she will likely need to see the vet.

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (9870 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (14199 views)

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (15513 views)

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (8119 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (72647 views)

Vaccine squirted onto skin. OK... I have a Maltese and yorkie that I was giving their second vaccine 5 in 1, and... (26271 views)

Elderly cat not eating. my cat is elderly, arthritic and diabetic - but very lovely :) she was diagnosed... (6654 views)

Did Frontline Fail? I found a flea (or what I thought it was a flea about 2 months ago. I remembered I... (6683 views)

Infected cut on leg. My dog has a swollen ankle and it seems to be caused by an insect bite or a small... (7336 views)

Neomycin dangerous to cats? by fault i wish i hadn't, i gave my cat eardrops containing neomycin (i only gave... (18227 views)