Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek.

Breed: shih tzu, snouzer
i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened her mouth to take a look inside and she has her teeth literally stuck through the right side of her cheeks. what should i do? i tryed numbing it so i can try to get them unstuck but she wont let me touch the area

This is a tough question to answer without seeing your dog.

It's possible that what you are seeing are baby teeth that have come out and are now stuck in her mouth. However, in 12 years of practice I have never seen this happen!

It could also be that she has had some type of trauma to her mouth.

I wish I could give you an idea as to what to do but if she is uncomfortable with this she will likely need to see the vet.

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (23981 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (11027 views)

Cat with asthma. My Abby was diagnosed with a respiratory problem similar to asthma and was... (8945 views)

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (27855 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (7331 views)

Is dog's paw broken? Chandler jumped out the car window today and hurt his back paw. He won't put any... (12071 views)

Grief after dog's death. I need your help, please... for peace of mind so I can sleep and live with myself. ... (10787 views)

White urine in guinea pig. My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we... (47061 views)

Pink bumps on dog. My dog has two small bumps on top of his head. I took a picture, but I don't see a... (35783 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (24934 views)