Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek.

Breed: shih tzu, snouzer
i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened her mouth to take a look inside and she has her teeth literally stuck through the right side of her cheeks. what should i do? i tryed numbing it so i can try to get them unstuck but she wont let me touch the area

This is a tough question to answer without seeing your dog.

It's possible that what you are seeing are baby teeth that have come out and are now stuck in her mouth. However, in 12 years of practice I have never seen this happen!

It could also be that she has had some type of trauma to her mouth.

I wish I could give you an idea as to what to do but if she is uncomfortable with this she will likely need to see the vet.

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (21790 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (9215 views)

Are these lymph nodes? I noticed about 2 days ago my 4yr old cat looked like a chipmunk. I felt around her... (11848 views)

Vaginal Discharge. Dr. Marie, I rescued a female unspayed german shepherd from a neighbor's yard a few... (16927 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (12159 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (169567 views)

Red sores on mouth. My dog has developed sores or bubbley looking things round her mouth. They get... (17485 views)

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (12747 views)

Cancerous growth in dog's mouth? Hi, I have just spotted a growth in my dogs mouth. What does mouth cancer look like... (15463 views)

Cat puts her paw on my face. Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep... (26562 views)