Puppy not eating.

Breed: minature pincher
why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he just dont want to eat what can i do? is it necesary to take him to a vet immediantly?

I am always worried when a puppy doesn't want to eat.

When a puppy doesn't want to eat it usually means that there is a medical problem.

There are many things that can cause a puppy to not want to eat. It may be that he is coming down with a virus such as parvo virus. If so, you will be seeing vomiting and diarrhea as well.

It's also possible that there is an infection somewhere. He could have some parasites.

Whenever a puppy doesn't want to eat I always recommend a vet visit. Puppies can get dehydrated quite quickly.

I really hope he is ok!

Sick after eating Iams ProHealth. My cat has been eating IAMS PROHEALTH and this morning he threw up 4 times and now... (9659 views)

How to get a guinea pig to lose weight Hi Dr. Marie: Recently I took my sow guinea pig Squeaky to have her nails trimmed.... (5173 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (6405 views)

Home cooked diet for dog. I cook Tater ground sirloin, white rice and then mix in some canned no salt green... (5097 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (19215 views)

Licking at bum and feet. My 12 year old female cat started having anal gland issues over a year ago. After... (7492 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (14372 views)

Should I spay my dog? Hello, I have an 8-year old Maltese which is not spayed. It was something we... (12448 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (5995 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (13970 views)