Puppy not eating.

Breed: minature pincher
why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he just dont want to eat what can i do? is it necesary to take him to a vet immediantly?

I am always worried when a puppy doesn't want to eat.

When a puppy doesn't want to eat it usually means that there is a medical problem.

There are many things that can cause a puppy to not want to eat. It may be that he is coming down with a virus such as parvo virus. If so, you will be seeing vomiting and diarrhea as well.

It's also possible that there is an infection somewhere. He could have some parasites.

Whenever a puppy doesn't want to eat I always recommend a vet visit. Puppies can get dehydrated quite quickly.

I really hope he is ok!

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (17716 views)

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (20181 views)

Shih Tzu not eating. He stopped eating 6 days ago. Yesterday the vet said temperature, fecal, urine,... (30917 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (32047 views)

Brain and thyroid cancer. Hello Dr. Marie, I'm so sad to say I lost my boy cancer last week. We first... (13950 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (152329 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (70288 views)

Brown spot on lip of dog. Greetings, I have noticed that my cat has problem with her mouth. On the lower... (10694 views)

Dog losing chunks of fur. My dog has been loseing chunks of fur on his face only then next day the skin turns... (9381 views)

Upper respiratory infection. HI Dr. Marie, Ten days ago a neighborhood cat started hanging around my house. I... (9337 views)