Puppy not eating.

Breed: minature pincher
why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he just dont want to eat what can i do? is it necesary to take him to a vet immediantly?

I am always worried when a puppy doesn't want to eat.

When a puppy doesn't want to eat it usually means that there is a medical problem.

There are many things that can cause a puppy to not want to eat. It may be that he is coming down with a virus such as parvo virus. If so, you will be seeing vomiting and diarrhea as well.

It's also possible that there is an infection somewhere. He could have some parasites.

Whenever a puppy doesn't want to eat I always recommend a vet visit. Puppies can get dehydrated quite quickly.

I really hope he is ok!

Should I withhold water? My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r... (8779 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (14980 views)

Bad rash on neck. One of our neighborhood cats has a really bad looking rash all over his neck. Here... (15814 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (8666 views)

Dog ate raisins. My 16lb. 10 month old beagle ate about 20-25 raisins yesterday at approx. 6pm and we... (132849 views)

Cat having trouble urinating. I have a cat, a very lively talkative cat, who is displaying health problems. She... (6315 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (15109 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (9632 views)

Can't walk, dehydrated puppy. My puppy is 3 months old. She was left at home with her dogsitter but was obviously... (15220 views)

Head Tilt. My dog carries his head to one side. Do you think he could have an ear infection or... (12169 views)