Puppy not eating.

Breed: minature pincher
why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he just dont want to eat what can i do? is it necesary to take him to a vet immediantly?

I am always worried when a puppy doesn't want to eat.

When a puppy doesn't want to eat it usually means that there is a medical problem.

There are many things that can cause a puppy to not want to eat. It may be that he is coming down with a virus such as parvo virus. If so, you will be seeing vomiting and diarrhea as well.

It's also possible that there is an infection somewhere. He could have some parasites.

Whenever a puppy doesn't want to eat I always recommend a vet visit. Puppies can get dehydrated quite quickly.

I really hope he is ok!

Is clostridium contagious? Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had... (15228 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (175900 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (11304 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (12564 views)

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (5392 views)

Swollen ankle on dog. I have a 3 year old chocolate lab. He is very active. His right hind leg has a... (83019 views)

UTI in a kitten. Hi there, I have spoken to you in the past, and am looking for a little advice... (11549 views)

Hole on puppy's head. My german shepherd gave birth to 9 puppies on June 19, however 1 pup came out with a... (14984 views)

Sudden pain in dog. I have a nine year old female black lab mix, Polly. When I adopted her, I was... (6149 views)

Beagle with neck pain. I have an 8-yr. old (9 in March) female beagle. Almost a month ago, one morning she... (13591 views)