Puppy not eating.

Breed: minature pincher
why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he just dont want to eat what can i do? is it necesary to take him to a vet immediantly?

I am always worried when a puppy doesn't want to eat.

When a puppy doesn't want to eat it usually means that there is a medical problem.

There are many things that can cause a puppy to not want to eat. It may be that he is coming down with a virus such as parvo virus. If so, you will be seeing vomiting and diarrhea as well.

It's also possible that there is an infection somewhere. He could have some parasites.

Whenever a puppy doesn't want to eat I always recommend a vet visit. Puppies can get dehydrated quite quickly.

I really hope he is ok!

Vet is pushing veterinary foods. I have a new to me vet who is insistent on my giving my cats 'veterinary' food. My... (6634 views)

Time for euthanasia? My dog Juliet is 12 1/2 years old. She is a black lab with Addison's disease which... (13749 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (9994 views)

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (21615 views)

Treatments for IBD in dogs. My dog has IBD, biopsy diagnosis. Tested feb 2010 mild fib rising lymphocytic... (13977 views)

Dog pooping and peeing in house. why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ??? when i... (8741 views)

Limping cat. Hi, My calico cat has been limping for over 6 months, Rt paw. About 3 yrs ago she... (15745 views)

Dog licking at penis. Hi doc- Little background- Austin is 4- very active, outgoing. He has Addison's... (263215 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (137397 views)

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (31560 views)