Puppy not eating.

Breed: minature pincher
why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he just dont want to eat what can i do? is it necesary to take him to a vet immediantly?

I am always worried when a puppy doesn't want to eat.

When a puppy doesn't want to eat it usually means that there is a medical problem.

There are many things that can cause a puppy to not want to eat. It may be that he is coming down with a virus such as parvo virus. If so, you will be seeing vomiting and diarrhea as well.

It's also possible that there is an infection somewhere. He could have some parasites.

Whenever a puppy doesn't want to eat I always recommend a vet visit. Puppies can get dehydrated quite quickly.

I really hope he is ok!

Swollen ear with pus. my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very... (9797 views)

Cat died suddenly. Our cat just passed away suddenly last night. She was about 4 years old, and... (11223 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (10765 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (19074 views)

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (9407 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (14111 views)

Can't use back legs. In the past 7 months my dog has had 2 "episodes". First, in September 2010 he had... (36483 views)

Why use jugular vein? Why would my vet take blood out of the neck (jugler (?) vein)? In most cases I've... (21011 views)

Balding legs Two month old Freddie was a rescue with mites. He went through the sulphur bath... (9549 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (11229 views)