Puppy not eating.

Breed: minature pincher
why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he just dont want to eat what can i do? is it necesary to take him to a vet immediantly?

I am always worried when a puppy doesn't want to eat.

When a puppy doesn't want to eat it usually means that there is a medical problem.

There are many things that can cause a puppy to not want to eat. It may be that he is coming down with a virus such as parvo virus. If so, you will be seeing vomiting and diarrhea as well.

It's also possible that there is an infection somewhere. He could have some parasites.

Whenever a puppy doesn't want to eat I always recommend a vet visit. Puppies can get dehydrated quite quickly.

I really hope he is ok!

Older cat with problems. Hi there. I really hope that you can answer my question. My cat Derek is obviously... (54472 views)

Still paralyzed after back surgery. We need help and guidance please! We have an active family, 3 boys (13,9,8) and one... (35558 views)

Cat has an itchy head. Hello, my cat's head is very itchy. She has been wearing a e-collar for a year... (11424 views)

Dog's stool a little loose. Dr Marie, Examining that bump around Max's nipples it appears to be less solid.... (5983 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (12446 views)

Swollen face after tooth removal. Two months ago, Chuck (our elderly dog who's become more and more aggressive when... (29124 views)

Intranasal vaccine reaction. our kitten seams to have had a reaction to her nasal vacine it had been about four... (9739 views)

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (9880 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (11627 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (249883 views)