Pregnant cat question.

Breed: not sure
Back in March approx. around the 9th my cat Faith went into heat. During this time she managed to escape and we caught her with a male cat. Now here it is 2 months later and she clearly exhibits the signs of pregnancy. (This isn't her first pregnancy) However, about 2 days ago she started acting strange. Kind of like she is in heat, butt up, wiggling around if you pet it, meowing a little. These things go on for periods of time no longer than usually 20 mins at a time and then she acts pregnant again. My question is this normal? Her first pregnancy she didn't do this..Should we be concerned? I did notice what I assume are the kittens still moving around today but now I am questioning if she is really pregnant? Help???

Thanks for an interesting question. From what you've described, it really does sound like your girl is pregnant.

A pregnant cat will not show signs of heat, but what she's doing could simply be signs of her "feeling good" because of pregnancy hormones.

If she wasn't pregnant, she could be having a false pregnancy, but it really doesn't sound like it. When dogs have a false pregnancy they can get a large bally and mammary development. But cats don't usually get these symptoms. And, cats don't go into heat when they have a false pregnancy, so this really wouldn't make sense if we thought she was exhibiting heat signs.

Does she haev mild in her mammary glands? You should be able to tell quite easily by giving them a little squeeze. If so, then this is a great sign of pregnancy.

I would guess that you will have little babies in the house soon!

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (13346 views)

Recall on Hill's food? My cat got I'll suddenly three weeks ago. Committing, lethargy, diarrhea , lack of... (4463 views)

Red gums next to baby teeth. Hi Dr, This question concerns Max gums. Recall a month ago he had two occluded... (11700 views)

Dog is balding. can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes... (8322 views)

Cat is shedding a lot. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of hair Abby loses every time I... (6110 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (16547 views)

Rapid breathing in sleep. My 8 week old puppy breathes very rapidly whenever she falls asleep like she is out... (110855 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (13839 views)

Bobcat with lump. Hi,I was wondering about my bobcat mix... He is 3 mo old ..we found him when he was... (7062 views)

Short of breath and runny nose. My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not... (6693 views)