Dog shedding like crazy.

Breed: black lab dalmation
my dog is shedding like crazy year round what should i do?
thanks,
dog lover

Unfortunately some breeds of dogs will shed a lot more than others. A combination of a lab and dalmatian I would expect would shed an awful lot!

However, sometimes there are some things you can do to help. Some dogs will shed less if they are being fed a higher quality dog food. For most commercial diets, the higher the price, the better the quality. So, if you are feeding an inexpensive food then try a better type and after a few weeks you can see if there is less shedding.

Additionally, you can buy an omega fatty acid supplement from your vet (or some pet stores) to add to the food.

You may also want to look into a product called the furminator. This brush is expensive but works really well to get rid of hair on the dog.

Dwarf hamsters fighting. HI DOC. , I HAVE 2 DWARF HAMSTERS FEMALES , WHICH I BOUGHT TOGETHER AT A VERY... (17099 views)

Rimady and kidney disease. I took my dog to the vet because she yelped when I rubbed her belly above her... (10897 views)

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (35499 views)

Splenic mastocytosis in a cat I was told for cats with splenic mastocytosis, the treatment of choice is... (15442 views)

Too young for euthanasia? Is there an age too young for... (7773 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (39551 views)

Panting after insulin. My 6 year old dog was Diagnosed with diabetes 5 months ago. Having some trouble... (52318 views)

Seizure episode. he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda... (8627 views)

Puppy has a small eye. my puppy has an eye defect it is smaller than the other and seems to be lazy it is... (24954 views)

Getting new pup after parvo. We rescued a puppy from the pound 6 month ago, we did not know when we get here that... (35344 views)