Not eating, drinking or peeing.

Breed: Grey tabby
I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4 days now he is not eating,drinking,or even using litter box. All he does is lay around and moan,i dont have money for a vet,unemployed so what can i do from home here?

This cat definitely needs to see a vet right away. If a cat is not using the litter box then this can be a life or death emergency.

It is very unlikely that you can do anything at home to help.

If you need it, these resources may give you some help with vet bills.

In some areas the humane society will help out if an animal is suffering and needs to be put down but there is a financial issue.

Please don't wait too long. It sounds like Gage is really unwell.

I wish I could give you more advice for what you could do at home, but it sounds very serious.

Dog can't stand. Vera is unable to stand on her back legs. She also cannot climb on to sofas or... (10475 views)

Older cat problems. My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's... (10119 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (14713 views)

Diabetes and IBD. Hi Dr. Marie- This one is long and complicated, but hopefully it makes sense! I... (8496 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (10228 views)

White spot on dog's nose. sadie has a white spot below her nose right in the middle of the muzzle i can't tell... (33932 views)

Grade 2 mast cell tumor. Hi, I want to adopt a 9yr old female Golden Retrever from this breeder. The breeder... (13640 views)

Dog ate acorn Dear Dr. Marie: Back again! While on a walk tonight, Jammy may have gotten a bit... (100130 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (18335 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello, I have been grieving because a few days ago I had my cat euthanized. I am... (29699 views)