Not eating, drinking or peeing.

Breed: Grey tabby
I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4 days now he is not eating,drinking,or even using litter box. All he does is lay around and moan,i dont have money for a vet,unemployed so what can i do from home here?

This cat definitely needs to see a vet right away. If a cat is not using the litter box then this can be a life or death emergency.

It is very unlikely that you can do anything at home to help.

If you need it, these resources may give you some help with vet bills.

In some areas the humane society will help out if an animal is suffering and needs to be put down but there is a financial issue.

Please don't wait too long. It sounds like Gage is really unwell.

I wish I could give you more advice for what you could do at home, but it sounds very serious.

Swollen nipple. I have a female dog that was fixed 6 years ago. She has 1 nipple that is swollen to... (26756 views)

Cyst on dog? My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her... (8921 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (17801 views)

Cat itchy on neck. Recently my cat has been scratching in the area just below her neck at the top of... (10892 views)

Very thirsty dog. My 13 year old spayed female lab is continually drinking water, can't seem to get... (9341 views)

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (25704 views)

Puppy has red weepy eyes. my puppies eyelids on the inside are very red and his eyes have been weeping a lot,... (11662 views)

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (16158 views)

Kitten won't get out of litter box. PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT... (10845 views)

Died after bloat surgery. My dog became sick early Friday morning (2am) and vomited 3 times between 2am and... (19738 views)