Not eating, drinking or peeing.

Breed: Grey tabby
I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4 days now he is not eating,drinking,or even using litter box. All he does is lay around and moan,i dont have money for a vet,unemployed so what can i do from home here?

This cat definitely needs to see a vet right away. If a cat is not using the litter box then this can be a life or death emergency.

It is very unlikely that you can do anything at home to help.

If you need it, these resources may give you some help with vet bills.

In some areas the humane society will help out if an animal is suffering and needs to be put down but there is a financial issue.

Please don't wait too long. It sounds like Gage is really unwell.

I wish I could give you more advice for what you could do at home, but it sounds very serious.

Rabbit with maggots Our rabbit was not eating and was shaking this morning. We discovered there were... (9410 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (44050 views)

Sneezing cat. We have adopted a feral cat off the back porch in November. We think she is about 2... (12133 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (15647 views)

Dog has sore muscles. About 3 months ago, Ruby stopped jumping and running, she seems to be in pain when... (9945 views)

Sending dog to UK. My cats were given Killed Virus 3 year vaccine (Fort Dodge Rabvac 3TF) at 4 months... (6270 views)

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (40345 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting in kittens. Hello Marie, thanks in advance. (Sorry for the English we are from Finland)... (4542 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (22629 views)

Severely scratching ears. I've taken my dog to 3 vets so far for "allergy" symptoms. His episodes start with... (10608 views)