Not eating, drinking or peeing.

Breed: Grey tabby
I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4 days now he is not eating,drinking,or even using litter box. All he does is lay around and moan,i dont have money for a vet,unemployed so what can i do from home here?

This cat definitely needs to see a vet right away. If a cat is not using the litter box then this can be a life or death emergency.

It is very unlikely that you can do anything at home to help.

If you need it, these resources may give you some help with vet bills.

In some areas the humane society will help out if an animal is suffering and needs to be put down but there is a financial issue.

Please don't wait too long. It sounds like Gage is really unwell.

I wish I could give you more advice for what you could do at home, but it sounds very serious.

Chances of getting rabies from my dog? My wife was recently bit by my dog. My dog has battled allergies and likes to lick... (40228 views)

Bump on dog's neck. Hello, I found a small, pink, raised bump on my dog's neck this morning. It is... (140448 views)

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (13527 views)

Bottom lip tremor. my poodle has recently developed a bottom lip tremor. What would cause... (36552 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (22293 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (10647 views)

Blood on penis. My son's 3 yr old dog is fixed but had sex with a female dog. Now he is bleeding... (20283 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (40268 views)

Not eating or drinking and is painful. My cat tink 3 yrs seems very poorly he hasn't eaten or drank for 2 days now is very... (6510 views)

No bowel movements after parvo. I have a seven month old poodle mix puppy with parvovirus. He was a puppy someone... (34846 views)