Not eating, drinking or peeing.

Breed: Grey tabby
I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4 days now he is not eating,drinking,or even using litter box. All he does is lay around and moan,i dont have money for a vet,unemployed so what can i do from home here?

This cat definitely needs to see a vet right away. If a cat is not using the litter box then this can be a life or death emergency.

It is very unlikely that you can do anything at home to help.

If you need it, these resources may give you some help with vet bills.

In some areas the humane society will help out if an animal is suffering and needs to be put down but there is a financial issue.

Please don't wait too long. It sounds like Gage is really unwell.

I wish I could give you more advice for what you could do at home, but it sounds very serious.

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (53675 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea with blood. Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and... (10050 views)

Gray spot near a dog's penis. My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them... (11165 views)

Children's shampoo for dog? okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old... (13497 views)

Dog ate grapes. Last night at 9PM I took my dog out for a walk. We were in our town and someone had... (39842 views)

Bumpy skin on back. My cat BonBon has a significant amount of dry, bumpy, itchy, red skin on her back... (10771 views)

Puppy died and had fluid in lungs. Hi Dr. Marie, My case is probally irrelevant now since my 14 weeks puppy(american... (15914 views)

Extreme chattering. Hello my senior dog/male neutered/mutt (not sure how old..in the teens) has a... (16944 views)

Large lymph nodes. I spoke with you on sunday night about my shih tzu., I brought him to the vet on... (22863 views)

Dog with swollen face. our dog woke up with a swollen face. i think that something might have bitten him. ... (11419 views)