Hamster has crusty eye.

Breed: hamster
my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i have tried to use a damp warm towel to clean it but it looks like it hurts him a lot.What should i do now?

It's possible that Tiny either has an eye infection or maybe has a scratch on his eye.

Hamsters can sometimes get a swelling around their eye because of an abscess on the face.

I would highly advise having a vet take a look at him. If there is an infection they can prescribe some medication to help.

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (7177 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (7918 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (8582 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (6214 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (7714 views)

Lumps all over body. Hello, I have a 6 year old italian grey hound. Before he was very very active and... (32327 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (13127 views)

Recall on Hill's food? My cat got I'll suddenly three weeks ago. Committing, lethargy, diarrhea , lack of... (5391 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (11913 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (11288 views)