Hamster has crusty eye.

Breed: hamster
my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i have tried to use a damp warm towel to clean it but it looks like it hurts him a lot.What should i do now?

It's possible that Tiny either has an eye infection or maybe has a scratch on his eye.

Hamsters can sometimes get a swelling around their eye because of an abscess on the face.

I would highly advise having a vet take a look at him. If there is an infection they can prescribe some medication to help.

1 month puppy can't poop. She has been constipated for 3 days. We have put half tsp. olive oil in food, giving... (17089 views)

Pumpkin for anal glands. My dog has anal gland troubles, the vet mentioned fiber treats, I was wondering for... (43921 views)

Senior cat losing weight. Hello, My cat is 11 or 12 years old (he was a rescue kitty I inherited, so I'm... (7507 views)

Paying for megacolon surgery. hello my cat has mega-colon my question is do you know of any place that might be... (11374 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (45038 views)

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (8316 views)

Allergy treatment. I know Memphis has allergies. Within the last month he has started itching his eyes.... (10424 views)

Bloated abdomen my dog has been severly bloated for five weeks, at first i thought he had just got... (15297 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (9898 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (19400 views)