Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (26373 views)

Dog looks depressed. Hello, Dr. My dog is pretty active but he usually looks "depressed" out of the... (7985 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (8074 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (14536 views)

Advil for arthritis? Can you give advil or store brand anti-inflammatories for arthritis or do you have... (16278 views)

How much should a dog sleep? I am curious to know how much sleep is normal for an older dog. He is a small breed... (7030 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (10973 views)

White spot on dog's nose. sadie has a white spot below her nose right in the middle of the muzzle i can't tell... (32683 views)

Dog suddenly paralyzed. My beloved Pug, Newt, passed away last October.She was 12 years old. She developed a... (43549 views)

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (26962 views)