Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Vita Calm in dogs? i was wondering if i could safly use vitacalm for hosres on my dog for his... (8628 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (115681 views)

Dog is limping after back surgery. Chloe is 9yrs of age. She has been lame in her left hind leg for the past 3 yrs but... (8968 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (16017 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (9418 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (18646 views)

Dog is losing weight. I have a 7yr old larger sized min pin. Had her fixed at 1yrs old and she has always... (10238 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (8262 views)

Vomiting puppy. My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his... (11811 views)

Recovery from FCE. Our dog was diagnosed with FCE about two months ago, I have been noticing some... (9990 views)