Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (184611 views)

Metronidazole and liver disease. My dog was diagnosed with sudden liver failure brought on by Interceptor. He got... (32112 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (7444 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (6415 views)

Cat howling at night. Our 25 yo orange tiger stripe male developed kidney failure and we had to make the... (11249 views)

Dog pees when someone pets him. Cooper is 5 months old and neutered. He pees when anyone pets him, talks to him or... (7088 views)

Laryngeal paralysis. Hi Dr. I have an 11 year old lab that has had breathing problems for some time now.... (23349 views)

Large lump on back. hi. my dog has a large hump on the top of his back. it doesn't seem to hurt him at... (19561 views)

Spots on belly of Golden Retriever. my dog recently had dirty brown spots on her stomach when i touch them or wash them... (17951 views)

Mascara for dogs? I have noticed eyelashes on my 11 month old bichon frise and i would love to put... (29194 views)