Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (9496 views)

Gentamycin and deafness? Hope you can help with my question. I have a 11 year old cat named Emma, that has... (4941 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (8645 views)

Peeing outside of box. Hi Dr Marie, My Cat Nikki is 21 yrs old......he was shot in the mouth when he was... (8371 views)

67 days pregnant. Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking... (10356 views)

OTC sedation for cats. I just brought my two cats home from their dental cleaning and found out that they... (92650 views)

Praziquantal safe in pregnancy? She has been wormed and I also have wormer I do every six months but recently I have... (8705 views)

Is it ok to shave a cat? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 4th time writing to... (10935 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Hi, I'm desperate to find out how to help my dog. 9 days ago (Monday night) she woke... (26015 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (10699 views)