Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (11811 views)

Dog ate duck bones. Hi Dr. Marie, Poppy nipped one piece of cooked duck wing bone 2 days ago at lunch... (42749 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (22691 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (24186 views)

Spay 10 year old dog? Hello: I adopted a Belgian tervuren 10 months ago. She was already 10 years... (19748 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (17182 views)

Kitten is bleeding from vagina. since ive got my kitten she has been crying alot, ive noticed her bleeding aswell... (16272 views)

Accidents outside of box. Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We... (6947 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (65907 views)

Kitten has bad breath. I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath... (35143 views)