Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Painful dog. I apologize in advance for this being so long, but I want to give the history so you... (7908 views)

Torn nail problem. my dog hooked her nail last saturday and broke the nail off very short and was... (11594 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (7913 views)

Cat doesn't want to move. My cats bio: July was infested with fleas. Took two months to totally rid them from... (5395 views)

Should I withhold water? My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r... (9439 views)

Gerbil has rash on nose. My brothers pet gerbial has like a res rash or something aroud is nose and we are... (8473 views)

Are these lymph nodes? I noticed about 2 days ago my 4yr old cat looked like a chipmunk. I felt around her... (10053 views)

Tapeworms in kittens. Hey there, I spoke with you a few days ago about my kittens that have worms. The... (11082 views)

Cancer in ear. Cat died. I recently put our beloved cat Benny to sleep after a tragic event that I am... (10824 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (10252 views)