Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Bite wound not healing. My dog was attacked on the weekend and had a puncture wound on her left shoulder.... (19430 views)

Swollen lab. Hi, my name is Ron Lamoureux. One month ago I noticed that my 2 yr old Lab... (9625 views)

Chinese Crested with diarrhea This is breed that loses their teeth (starting at an early age) as they age.... (10249 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (50369 views)

Cat vomits after eating wet food. My cat has been doing this strange thing, but only after she eats wet food. It... (12551 views)

Golden with itchy abdomen. Hello My dog Henri has been constantly licking and chewing his underside inside... (33860 views)

Lethargic dog. The last 3 days, Duke has become very lethargic, laying around and just sleeping. ... (30290 views)

Brown fur from licking. Plato has been licking his paws, face and butt a lot. Now those areas are turning... (46518 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (16989 views)

Itchy ears and bum. My dog keeps scratching at her ears and shakes her head a lot. I clean her ears and... (15267 views)