Care of orphaned kittens.

Breed: mixed
I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr babies died except 2. We bought the kitten formula and we are rubbing their bellies to stimulate their bowels, My son and I have kept them alive for 3 days and want to keep them that way! Is there anything else we need to do or know about taking care of newborns?

Oh, sorry to hear that some of the kittens died.

Here is some great information on care of orphaned kittens.

I hope everything goes well with them!

Overgrooming cat. I RESCUED THE CAT FROM THE STREETS 10 MONTHS AGO. HES 20 POUNDS, EATS WELL, I GIVE... (10702 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (22231 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (7578 views)

Frontline and capstar but still has fleas. My cat has fleas. We have treated him with capstar and frontline, given him a flea... (20939 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (39321 views)

Dog ate Advil. My 1.5 year old 70 lb Goldendoodle ate some Advil gel caps about 5 days ago. I am... (12164 views)

Anal gland problems. Hello. I am a veterinary assistant and I am having an issue with my Cane Corso's... (9133 views)

Limping cat. My cat is limping, she is not putting weight on her left hind leg. She isn't cut or... (22253 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (13136 views)

Bulldog losing hair. hello, I have a 3 year old english bulldog that has had skin issues since he was... (20935 views)