Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Cats not eating. Viral Infection in Throat? I have 3 cats at home (in Singapore, Asia). 1... (8885 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (14147 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (27951 views)

Sick cat. HI. MY cat has been sick for the last two months or so. The last few weeks however,... (8630 views)

Dog licking anus after vaccines. The day after a routine vax appt with a new vet, our dog suddenly began licking her... (8365 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (2350 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (25092 views)

Horrible euthanasia experience Why was my pets euthanasia a nightmare? I brought my cat Jack in for euthanasia... (7065 views)

Coughing cat. My cat has had a horrible cough for two or three months and the vet doesn't know... (3111 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (39365 views)