Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Positive leishmaniasis test. my dog has just had a blood test result for leishmans the result is 0.1 and requires... (7224 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (11867 views)

Blood in urine after neuter. My dog was neutered 2 days ago. When he pees now there is small traces of blood in... (27608 views)

Popcorn in dog's stool? My dog had something that looked like a popped popcorn kernel at the end of his... (9893 views)

Bump on tail tip. I noticed a small bump near the very end of my dog's tail, about 1/2 inch wide. She... (37011 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (18680 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (13357 views)

Tumor behind eye. hi dr marie,enjoy your website and read all the dog related problems! my girl... (8512 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (11672 views)

Cat vomited 5 times. I came home this morning and i found about 5 vomit spots in my living room. when i... (36224 views)