Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Golden Retriever puppy diarrhea. Dr, All of a sudden last Sunday my 8 week old male Golden had two large stools... (22886 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (11768 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (70871 views)

Yellow skin and urine. My cat has been lethargic for about two weeks. Last week I noticed her Urine was... (14276 views)

Sensitive at tail base. My cat is 7 years old. She is the only suvivor of her litteer. All of the kittens... (125462 views)

Biopsy? Dr, As you know Max has been having issues with vomiting and soft stools. 9... (10822 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (21593 views)

Female dog humping. My female pit bull everyday, anytime I lay down on my couch or bed, she jumps up on... (10957 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (11548 views)

Coughing older dog. Parker is a slightly smaller than average Wheaten mix who has been overweight most... (7913 views)