Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (9820 views)

Itchy dog. This is a follow on of a question past #2740. Choo Choo's itch has continued all... (6711 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 2 year old dachshund. She consumed 2 and 1/2 pieces of... (9917 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (7695 views)

Bump on dog's neck. Hello, I found a small, pink, raised bump on my dog's neck this morning. It is... (109759 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (7371 views)

Rimadyl and Otomax. Hi, I have a two part question. The first is Rimadyl dosage for an older dog. My... (10027 views)

How often for heat? I'm wanting to breed my female Blue Heeler. She was last in heat at the beginning of... (10985 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (10090 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (15515 views)