Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Urinating in house. Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been... (5919 views)

Cat's stomach making noises My cat's stomach has been making noises today including gurgling and rumbling. This... (213075 views)

Relapse of parvo? We recently bought a lab pup that turned up with parvo a few days after bringing it... (24157 views)

Is this a mouth tumor? Hi, Our cat has been doing poorly lately. She went for about a month eating once... (5439 views)

Vomiting and balance issues. my dog is losing her equalibreum and was throwing up yellow stomach bile.her poop is... (25990 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (12451 views)

Puppy doesn't want to eat. It has been over a week since my Sheltie has lost her appetite. She hardly touches... (11110 views)

Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan?... (16524 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (69323 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea, sneezing. My 4 month old kitten has vomited twice this morning. He has also coughed and... (20264 views)