Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (12902 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am nearing the end with my 12-yr old rescued German Shepherd dog. He has been a... (27215 views)

Pooping in the house. Hi Ipurchased a dog from a pet rescue organisation in Sydney just over three months... (15700 views)

Tubes in dogs ears? our bulldog has bad problems with his ears they are almost swollen shut. our vet... (18595 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (7573 views)

Pine bedding and gerbils. Hi, We noticed that our gerbil was lethargic, eyes closed, breathing rapidly. I... (8934 views)

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (171938 views)

Cat has scabs and dry skin. Any home treatment for scabs/dry skin for cats on their head, chin, and neck? I put... (12870 views)

Horrible euthanasia experience Why was my pets euthanasia a nightmare? I brought my cat Jack in for euthanasia... (10246 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, I got Winston when he was just 5 weeks old and he's just a little over 4... (8892 views)