Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (11719 views)

Painful defecation. Hello again Dr. Marie I had contacted you just awhile ago about my cat Linus and... (5097 views)

Sick kitten We recently found this kitten last week outside, when we found him we estimated that... (8488 views)

Still have puppies inside? my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came... (15964 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (8071 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (8407 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (7017 views)

Mass on dog's cheek. My dog recently had a cotton ball size mass on her "cheek". Someone told me it was... (10307 views)

53 days pregnant. My daughter got a dachshund from one of her inlaws about three months ago. Shortly... (49649 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13336 views)