Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (9562 views)

Disinfecting dishes. Hello Marie, I am contacting you again to ask a question about a part of my cat... (11262 views)

Kitten won't get out of litter box. PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT... (10375 views)

Cat sick after prednisone. Two weeks ago LittleMan had something like an infection in the corners of his mouth... (20270 views)

My dog twisted her back. Dear Dr. Marie, Hope you are well. I was contacting you in hopes that you could... (36563 views)

Profender and pregnant women. Hi there Dr. Marie This isn't a direct question about an animal but I'm wondering... (8883 views)

Sore leg in 16 year old cat. Hello We have a cat that is about 16 years old. The last couple of days she has... (5667 views)

Blood blisters on a cat My cat has developed what appear to be blood blisters, one just below her nose and... (16800 views)

Dog throws up 3-5 times per week. Max is active & playful. He's a picky eater but seems to eat enough and drinks... (15587 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, My puppy won't eat and has a soft mushy stool. I just got him Yesterday. Could... (8592 views)