Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi?

Breed: Black Lab
Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage Multi gets fleas but it does not get ticks and that is what I like about the Frontline Plus so can I use them both during the same month, put them on at the same time.

Thanks

Donna

It is safe to use both products at the same time. Frontline Plus is good for fleas, ticks and heartworm. The main added benefit to adding Advantage Multi would be that Advantage Multi also has intestinal parasite prevention.

Golden retriever won't eat. Dr, Changing Max's food doesn't seem to help. He went to the new food since... (27912 views)

Gray spot near a dog's penis. My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them... (11656 views)

Itchy cat. My cat is male, age 5 and generally very healthy. A while ago I noticed him biting... (7881 views)

Red swollen paw. My cat's paw is red and swollen. The middle toes are swelling so they appear to be... (18164 views)

Itchy dog. Hi Dr Marie, Recall my email a couple of weeks ago about Max and his... (8142 views)

Sick kitten We recently found this kitten last week outside, when we found him we estimated that... (8641 views)

Perianal fistula Dear Dr Marie, My baby doggie, Mushka, has developed small pimple-sized boils... (23429 views)

Can I give my dog aspirin? Can I give her a low dose(81mg) aspirin to help with I think a pulled muscle? It... (27545 views)

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (16681 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (11640 views)