Cat peed on my bed.

Breed: tabby
My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year and everything was fine. I adopted him when he was a kitten and he gets along very well with my other cat. I live in a small space and have a litter box that they share in the bathroom. It is large and covered and i clean it every other day. The first time this happened I came into the bedroom right after he did it and was able to grab the comforter and wash it before it touched the bed. Same with this last time. I was on the bed when he was meowing in the room and then jumped on the bed and kept meowing and i looked over and he was squating like he was about to pee. So he got him off the bed and brought him in the bathroom by his litter box- he didn't seem interested in going in. I cleaned it in front of him and he still didnt go in and then a few minutes later i walked in the room and there was pee on the bed. A LOT. I dont know if this is behavioral or if something is wrong with him. Sometimes i think he has cabin fever and just wants more space and is being a little jerk about it but i just dont know. I need to fix it now though! I've had cats all my life and have never had a cat go anywhere but the litter box.

You may find that this article helps to answer your question::

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's definitely a frustrating problem!

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (9558 views)

Dog is vomiting again. Hi Dr. Marie, Last Tuesday (Dec 6) I came home and Max had vomitted up some bile... (11421 views)

Growth near bum of cat. Hello: I noticed my outside male cat had a growth coming out of his back end. After... (15068 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (43188 views)

Euthanasia because of seizures. I am having extreme guilt over putting my baby down 3 days ago and I wanted a second... (25975 views)

Bleeding from mouth. Hi Dr. Marie, What would cause recurrent tongue and gum ulcers in cats? Chuger is... (35135 views)

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (17587 views)

Dog urinates while walking Recently, I have noticed that my dog will walk along urinating. It seems to me that... (34062 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (17981 views)

Cancer in lung? Hello You answered already a questions with respect to my dog Mara (x rays: lots of... (29415 views)