Cat peed on my bed.

Breed: tabby
My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year and everything was fine. I adopted him when he was a kitten and he gets along very well with my other cat. I live in a small space and have a litter box that they share in the bathroom. It is large and covered and i clean it every other day. The first time this happened I came into the bedroom right after he did it and was able to grab the comforter and wash it before it touched the bed. Same with this last time. I was on the bed when he was meowing in the room and then jumped on the bed and kept meowing and i looked over and he was squating like he was about to pee. So he got him off the bed and brought him in the bathroom by his litter box- he didn't seem interested in going in. I cleaned it in front of him and he still didnt go in and then a few minutes later i walked in the room and there was pee on the bed. A LOT. I dont know if this is behavioral or if something is wrong with him. Sometimes i think he has cabin fever and just wants more space and is being a little jerk about it but i just dont know. I need to fix it now though! I've had cats all my life and have never had a cat go anywhere but the litter box.

You may find that this article helps to answer your question::

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's definitely a frustrating problem!

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (34720 views)

MRI for trouble standing? My dog Odie is paralyzed on the right side. No symptoms, no warnings, one night we... (10884 views)

Rat lost his brother. My rat has lost his brother will he be ok i am not getting another... (11910 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (15951 views)

Sick cat after teeth cleaning. she had her teeth cleaned on march 1st...came home..she was woozy from... (14472 views)

Kitten with white gums. My kitten is 8 weeks old she just wants to lay around she was playing with the other... (21792 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (16836 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (5637 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (17774 views)

Golden Retriever puppy diarrhea. Dr, All of a sudden last Sunday my 8 week old male Golden had two large stools... (19684 views)