Cat peed on my bed.

Breed: tabby
My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year and everything was fine. I adopted him when he was a kitten and he gets along very well with my other cat. I live in a small space and have a litter box that they share in the bathroom. It is large and covered and i clean it every other day. The first time this happened I came into the bedroom right after he did it and was able to grab the comforter and wash it before it touched the bed. Same with this last time. I was on the bed when he was meowing in the room and then jumped on the bed and kept meowing and i looked over and he was squating like he was about to pee. So he got him off the bed and brought him in the bathroom by his litter box- he didn't seem interested in going in. I cleaned it in front of him and he still didnt go in and then a few minutes later i walked in the room and there was pee on the bed. A LOT. I dont know if this is behavioral or if something is wrong with him. Sometimes i think he has cabin fever and just wants more space and is being a little jerk about it but i just dont know. I need to fix it now though! I've had cats all my life and have never had a cat go anywhere but the litter box.

You may find that this article helps to answer your question::

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's definitely a frustrating problem!

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (4456 views)

Is mammary tumor cancerous? I'm wondering whether to remove a small tumor from my 7 yr old chihuahua/dachshund's... (4795 views)

Do dogs get sciatica? Hi, about three weeks ago zues' back legs seemed week and clumsy and he was dripping... (12832 views)

Sudden death in papillon My Doctor, I had a six year old female Papillon. She was in seemingly perfect and... (6888 views)

Lump on dog's chest. My dog has a lump on the right side of his chest. (I think it's his chest. It's an... (19839 views)

Healthy weight for a puppy. My papipoo recently had a haircut and I was shocked at how skinny he is. What is a... (9265 views)

Hamster has crusty eye. my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i... (7985 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (7366 views)

UTI and straining. I have a feral cat that hangs around my workplace. I have had him neutered. He also... (12229 views)

Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor Two years ago, Sheena was diagnosed with neurofibrosarcoma, or peripheral nerve... (12103 views)