Cat peed on my bed.

Breed: tabby
My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year and everything was fine. I adopted him when he was a kitten and he gets along very well with my other cat. I live in a small space and have a litter box that they share in the bathroom. It is large and covered and i clean it every other day. The first time this happened I came into the bedroom right after he did it and was able to grab the comforter and wash it before it touched the bed. Same with this last time. I was on the bed when he was meowing in the room and then jumped on the bed and kept meowing and i looked over and he was squating like he was about to pee. So he got him off the bed and brought him in the bathroom by his litter box- he didn't seem interested in going in. I cleaned it in front of him and he still didnt go in and then a few minutes later i walked in the room and there was pee on the bed. A LOT. I dont know if this is behavioral or if something is wrong with him. Sometimes i think he has cabin fever and just wants more space and is being a little jerk about it but i just dont know. I need to fix it now though! I've had cats all my life and have never had a cat go anywhere but the litter box.

You may find that this article helps to answer your question::

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's definitely a frustrating problem!

Peeing on clothes. My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't... (5741 views)

Polysporin on cats? My cat is 21 years old. I HAVE had her to the vet 3 times now with open sores on... (62801 views)

Coughing cat. My cat has had a horrible cough for two or three months and the vet doesn't know... (4392 views)

Dog walking sideways. Hello Dr. Here is my question, So my little shitzu is about 2 1/2 yrs old and... (41963 views)

Cat is shedding a lot. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of hair Abby loses every time I... (6293 views)

Crusty scab on cat. Last week I noticed a bare patch of skin on the back of my cat's neck about the size... (10396 views)

Swollen glands in neck. 7 year old corgie, swollen glands in neck, possible swelling in abdominal area near... (24965 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (5884 views)

Should I spay my dog? Hello, I have an 8-year old Maltese which is not spayed. It was something we... (11901 views)

Heart murmur. In Emerg, as part of an exam in preparation for sedation, a level 2 heart murmur was... (15626 views)