Cat peed on my bed.

Breed: tabby
My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year and everything was fine. I adopted him when he was a kitten and he gets along very well with my other cat. I live in a small space and have a litter box that they share in the bathroom. It is large and covered and i clean it every other day. The first time this happened I came into the bedroom right after he did it and was able to grab the comforter and wash it before it touched the bed. Same with this last time. I was on the bed when he was meowing in the room and then jumped on the bed and kept meowing and i looked over and he was squating like he was about to pee. So he got him off the bed and brought him in the bathroom by his litter box- he didn't seem interested in going in. I cleaned it in front of him and he still didnt go in and then a few minutes later i walked in the room and there was pee on the bed. A LOT. I dont know if this is behavioral or if something is wrong with him. Sometimes i think he has cabin fever and just wants more space and is being a little jerk about it but i just dont know. I need to fix it now though! I've had cats all my life and have never had a cat go anywhere but the litter box.

You may find that this article helps to answer your question::

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's definitely a frustrating problem!

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (15874 views)

Lumps all over body. Hello, I have a 6 year old italian grey hound. Before he was very very active and... (29434 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (25824 views)

Why do cats lick plastic? I have a 2 year old Himalayan Cat named Felix. He will be 3 in April. He drives me... (24653 views)

Raw, sore nose. Hi there I have a 5 year old Malamute named Mika about a year ago she was attatcked... (7801 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (5670 views)

Dark spot on eye. scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is... (25934 views)

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (10181 views)

Can dogs get laryngitis? what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it... (11833 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (12464 views)