Corn in dog food.

Breed: All american pitbull
Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is corn in dog food bad for him to?

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Is corn bad for dogs?
Can dogs eat corn?

I've actually just written an entire article about this. You can read it here:

Corn in dog food.

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (7711 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (6013 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (11897 views)

Dog had large tumor and died. Our dog Jessie, just passed away suddenly on Friday morning. She went off on her... (14265 views)

Swelling on ear. My 2 year old male beagle has a bump on his outer ear flap which resembles the post... (9172 views)

My cat's eye is foggy. Hello, My cat Paisley is 10 months old and her eye is foggy, her ears and nose are... (10454 views)

Constipated kittens. I am fostering 5 kittens. I think they are about 5 weeks old. They still cannot use... (11148 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (10086 views)

Pooping in house. I got my dog Clyde on June 25, 2012. He is a 4 year-old Lhasa. His previous owners... (12497 views)

Tapeworm contagious? I have a 3-4 yr old Siamese cat named Vincent....I got him from a shelter as a... (30852 views)