Corn in dog food.

Breed: All american pitbull
Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is corn in dog food bad for him to?

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Is corn bad for dogs?
Can dogs eat corn?

I've actually just written an entire article about this. You can read it here:

Corn in dog food.

CCNU chemotherapy. My 12.5 year old Boxer mix was diagnosed with malignant melanoma last week. Surgery... (10815 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (5303 views)

Why did my kitten die? I came home last night to find my kitten laying dead in her kennel. We rescued her... (12172 views)

Epogen for cat with anemia. Hi Dr. Marie, I need a second opinion. My 19 year old male cat was recently... (12240 views)

Not eating, panting. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs all together. Daisy is the alpha of the group.... (14651 views)

Bulldog death. I had American Bulldog. Behr would have been having his 6th birthday on May 24. He... (14997 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (8778 views)

Slimy white stuff in urine. Last night my cat urinated on the couch. That's abnormal on it's own but, in... (29291 views)

Itchy coat. my dog itches and her coat seems to be popped up at various places, have cheched... (7322 views)

Limping Boxer. My dog is a boxer about 2 yrs old. My son stepped on his paw about a week ago and... (13466 views)