Corn in dog food.

Breed: All american pitbull
Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is corn in dog food bad for him to?

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Is corn bad for dogs?
Can dogs eat corn?

I've actually just written an entire article about this. You can read it here:

Corn in dog food.

Vacuolar hepatopathy. Hi Dr. Marie I am following up with you regarding Oreo's elevated bile acid... (19769 views)

How often is heat cycle? Bonnie is a pure chocolate labrador & was 6 in september (2011). I'm wondering how... (26401 views)

Kitten with yellow diarrhea. Hi. My neighbor just called me about three days ago and asked if i would help nurse... (10370 views)

Vomiting puppy. My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his... (11662 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. Today I had went to a new vet with my 8 year old Cocker Spaniel, and while the vet... (11681 views)

Black scab on anus Good day Dr. Marie, I read one of your previous questions and answer about a dog... (46026 views)

sexing a cat WE found a stray cat and our question is how can we tell what gender it... (9088 views)

Fearful puppy? I just adopted a new puppy from a man who owned a farm. he had a few dogs and they... (7053 views)

Reversing neuter surgery. I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was... (22882 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (9394 views)