Corn in dog food.

Breed: All american pitbull
Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is corn in dog food bad for him to?

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Is corn bad for dogs?
Can dogs eat corn?

I've actually just written an entire article about this. You can read it here:

Corn in dog food.

Lump between toes. I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in... (13679 views)

Diarrhea and not eating. My saluki started with a foul smelling yellow diarrhea. Then she slowly stopped... (5487 views)

Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs. Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what... (47374 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (5163 views)

Overdose of Xanax. Can forty .5 mg pills of Alprazolam Kill a 6 pound chihuahua? came home and found my... (80068 views)

Time for euthanasia? My dog Juliet is 12 1/2 years old. She is a black lab with Addison's disease which... (14318 views)

Luxating patella. hello....my boston terrier(chelsea) just turned 12 months...for the past week i... (14827 views)

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (9136 views)

Spinal cord lymphoma Hello Dr. Marie, Our angel puppy Oreo passed away last night. We decided to move... (12069 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (8558 views)