Corn in dog food.

Breed: All american pitbull
Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is corn in dog food bad for him to?

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Is corn bad for dogs?
Can dogs eat corn?

I've actually just written an entire article about this. You can read it here:

Corn in dog food.

Deformed leg on puppy. I have a Pomeranian Maltese that gave birth early yesterday morning. When going to... (10464 views)

Black sore near anus. Hello Dr.Marie (I am SO grateful for you!), I have had my two dogs (same breeder)... (45717 views)

Lump under eye. Hello Marie My yellow lab "Lucy" has developed a hard lump one inch under her left... (48110 views)

Repeated bouts of Giardia. Our 4 month old Boston terrier Gidget was diagnosed with giardia over 6 weeks ago.... (6205 views)

Dog ate mouldy treats. My labs get milkbone treats twice a day...I just noticed they have mold on them.... (9914 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (7830 views)

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (8372 views)

Disinfecting dishes. Hello Marie, I am contacting you again to ask a question about a part of my cat... (10226 views)

Dog weak slow and shaking. My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very... (13566 views)

Puppy and adult dog vomiting. Our 8 yr old lab became ill about 2 weeks ago with occassional vomiting, diarrhea,... (4448 views)