Corn in dog food.

Breed: All american pitbull
Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is corn in dog food bad for him to?

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Is corn bad for dogs?
Can dogs eat corn?

I've actually just written an entire article about this. You can read it here:

Corn in dog food.

Lump on puppy's jaw. Hi, My puppy has a lump on her face at the side just below her eye, Its roughly... (14191 views)

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (8663 views)

Stinky skin in pug. My pug is losing his hair and the skin is turning black around his neck. It started... (19670 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (10617 views)

Constipated or urinary issue? Hello Dr Marie. I am contacting you about our cat Linus again. It is 4 am here.... (12145 views)

Not eating or drinking and is painful. My cat tink 3 yrs seems very poorly he hasn't eaten or drank for 2 days now is very... (5727 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (15933 views)

Dog limping. My dog just started having pain today. We took him on a particularly long walk... (11426 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (19138 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (19418 views)