Corn in dog food.

Breed: All american pitbull
Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is corn in dog food bad for him to?

Related Articles written by Dr. Marie:

Is corn bad for dogs?
Can dogs eat corn?

I've actually just written an entire article about this. You can read it here:

Corn in dog food.

Chin acne. Hi there, My cat came down with a case of feline acne, probably caused by stress,... (12781 views)

Does my cat have feline leukemia? have a 6 year old female cat with up to date FeLV and FIV vaccinations. She has the... (7030 views)

Patches of fur loss. My dog has small patches of fur coming out & he has a few bald spots around his neck... (12929 views)

Lump on dog's leg. Hi Dr. Marie! Spanky is 5 years old and very healthy. His energy is good and, as... (44279 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (19516 views)

Dog eats cat poop. I've caught my dog eating out of our kitten's litter box twice in the past two days.... (18477 views)

Needs anals done often. Heidi is having trouble with anal glands. She is on a home cooked diet, mostly... (12344 views)

Puppy won't eat. My daughter has a Blue Nose Pit 4 1/2 months old female she has a great appetite and... (17907 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (10187 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (9279 views)