Sore dachshund

Breed: Dachshund
My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I haven't gone to the vet orr anything yet. I think it might be an injury but Im not sure, she keeps whimpering too.

This is a pretty hard question to answer without examining Mya. My biggest concern, however, as she is a dachshund would be that she could have a serious problem with her back. Often, if the back is sore then this can make it look like the abdomen is sore.

Any time I suspect a back problem I recommend a vet visit right away. If treated in the early stages we can sometimes treat with medication as opposed to a very expensive surgery.

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (11984 views)

Frontline and Sentry? My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work... (9810 views)

Ear mites? My cat has been scratching at it's ear and itching it. I think he has ear mites. I... (9537 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (7091 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (12884 views)

Dropped puppy on head. I have a 5 week old puppy, one of 6, he weighs less than 1 pound. My 2 year old... (33836 views)

Cat with a cold. My cat has a cold, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do at home for her... (17575 views)

Feeding a cat with fatty liver. Hi Dr. Marie, I am in a bit of a muddy situation. My client changed vets for ONE of... (7081 views)

Patellar luxation surgery for pomeranian? Hi, How necessary is it to have surgery on a 2 year old Pomeranian's back legs to... (6146 views)

Lump on dog's chin. My dachshund has a bump on his lower lip that looks like a blood blister? Could it... (41282 views)