Sore dachshund

Breed: Dachshund
My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I haven't gone to the vet orr anything yet. I think it might be an injury but Im not sure, she keeps whimpering too.

This is a pretty hard question to answer without examining Mya. My biggest concern, however, as she is a dachshund would be that she could have a serious problem with her back. Often, if the back is sore then this can make it look like the abdomen is sore.

Any time I suspect a back problem I recommend a vet visit right away. If treated in the early stages we can sometimes treat with medication as opposed to a very expensive surgery.

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (18932 views)

Weakness in legs and thirsty. Dear Dr. Marie, Sammy has been having weakness in hind legs,difficulty standing... (12480 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (9155 views)

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (13427 views)

Dog ate vetoryl My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it... (19492 views)

Chihuahua has back problem. Hi! One of my four chihuahuas, Ginger, has been having a back problem for a while... (12047 views)

Panting at night on steroids. my 12 year old black lab is on steroids for an auto immune disease and the medicine... (8234 views)

Wobbly lab. Hello - About 4 weeks ago, Koda started acting very stiff around his neck so we... (15887 views)

Dog drinks every 20 minutes. I have a 10 year old chihuahua and she is drinking alot of water...she is eating... (18183 views)

Will removing an eye affect my dog? Sadly, our son's dog recently had a car accident and my lose one eye. He is still in... (8849 views)