Sore dachshund

Breed: Dachshund
My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I haven't gone to the vet orr anything yet. I think it might be an injury but Im not sure, she keeps whimpering too.

This is a pretty hard question to answer without examining Mya. My biggest concern, however, as she is a dachshund would be that she could have a serious problem with her back. Often, if the back is sore then this can make it look like the abdomen is sore.

Any time I suspect a back problem I recommend a vet visit right away. If treated in the early stages we can sometimes treat with medication as opposed to a very expensive surgery.

Allergy treatment. I know Memphis has allergies. Within the last month he has started itching his eyes.... (8361 views)

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (8268 views)

Guinea pig with mammary tumor. what does a large open lump on a guinea pigs tit mean? the tit has gone!... (13267 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (26712 views)

Tapeworm and roundworm meds. Is it safe to give my cat praziquantel for his tapeworm 2 days after I gave him... (25850 views)

Wobbly after ear cleaning. Hi, The last two times Tigger has been to the vet, they noted that she had a mass... (18923 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (16265 views)

Puppy walking in circles. Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are... (13693 views)

Is this mammary tumor cancerous? We have an 8 yr old shih Tzu, female spayed before first heat and we noticed a lump... (5155 views)

Dog cowers and pees. my dog seems afraid of me when i call her over she cowers and pees when she walks... (13541 views)