Sore dachshund

Breed: Dachshund
My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I haven't gone to the vet orr anything yet. I think it might be an injury but Im not sure, she keeps whimpering too.

This is a pretty hard question to answer without examining Mya. My biggest concern, however, as she is a dachshund would be that she could have a serious problem with her back. Often, if the back is sore then this can make it look like the abdomen is sore.

Any time I suspect a back problem I recommend a vet visit right away. If treated in the early stages we can sometimes treat with medication as opposed to a very expensive surgery.

Dog losing chunks of fur. My dog has been loseing chunks of fur on his face only then next day the skin turns... (10067 views)

Tumor behind eye. hi dr marie,enjoy your website and read all the dog related problems! my girl... (10728 views)

Possible autoimmune disease. Hi, My dog is currently under vetrinarian care but he has a problem that my... (9358 views)

Spot on eye. My boxer scratched his eye. Went to Vet and confirmed and they put him on Neomycin... (18081 views)

Fontline and Advantix. My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks... (8259 views)

Shih Tzu not eating. He stopped eating 6 days ago. Yesterday the vet said temperature, fecal, urine,... (32293 views)

Is spinach good for dogs? Is spinach toxic for... (149749 views)

Staffordshire terriers and children. I have two female staffies who are extremely close, but who will nip and snarl at... (7806 views)

arthritis in 17 year old dog I have a 17 year old female german shepard/black lab/collie mix that weighs 45... (83759 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (8935 views)