Sore dachshund

Breed: Dachshund
My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I haven't gone to the vet orr anything yet. I think it might be an injury but Im not sure, she keeps whimpering too.

This is a pretty hard question to answer without examining Mya. My biggest concern, however, as she is a dachshund would be that she could have a serious problem with her back. Often, if the back is sore then this can make it look like the abdomen is sore.

Any time I suspect a back problem I recommend a vet visit right away. If treated in the early stages we can sometimes treat with medication as opposed to a very expensive surgery.

Rat pees and poops on owner. I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the... (9947 views)

Cyst on dog? My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her... (6593 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (6777 views)

Limping cat. My cat is limping, she is not putting weight on her left hind leg. She isn't cut or... (19756 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. Is my dog dying? My dog vomitted yesterday, then she had a very loose stool in my kitchen. She never... (31951 views)

Upper respiratory infection. HI Dr. Marie, Ten days ago a neighborhood cat started hanging around my house. I... (9288 views)

Ear cartilage broken. someone has broke the cartridge in my dogs ear by rubbing them hard. what can i do... (21261 views)

Bleeding cat? my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in... (10030 views)

D-Con mice bait ingested. 75 to 80 lb dog ingested D-con mice bait, eliminated it all in bowel movement,... (18105 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat has lost a lot of weight in the past 3 weeks. She cries for food but then... (9066 views)