Sore dachshund

Breed: Dachshund
My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I haven't gone to the vet orr anything yet. I think it might be an injury but Im not sure, she keeps whimpering too.

This is a pretty hard question to answer without examining Mya. My biggest concern, however, as she is a dachshund would be that she could have a serious problem with her back. Often, if the back is sore then this can make it look like the abdomen is sore.

Any time I suspect a back problem I recommend a vet visit right away. If treated in the early stages we can sometimes treat with medication as opposed to a very expensive surgery.

Cause of death? Hi Dr. Marie, I\'m sorry that I can\'t afford to pay for an answer, but your... (7280 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (21060 views)

Dog not well after fighting. My dog was in a fight with the neighbors dog last night. When I there Captain was... (8143 views)

Trouble having bowel movements. ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes... (7410 views)

Tubes in dogs ears? our bulldog has bad problems with his ears they are almost swollen shut. our vet... (20945 views)

How often to bathe a dog? I have a black lab that just turned 4. She has relatively short hair, how often... (10095 views)

Hair loss in patches. Hi we live in a remote community up near Darwin in Australia. Four weeks ago we took... (11326 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (9099 views)

Panting at night on steroids. my 12 year old black lab is on steroids for an auto immune disease and the medicine... (9626 views)

Diarrhea and pain. My dog Halo is about 14 months old, she's had diarrhea for the last few days. I've... (37237 views)