Thirsty hamster

Breed: hamster
my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she would not need water for a couple of days. now l am haveing to fill it up every day as she is constantly drinking har water really fast.

It's possible that Tizzer has diabetes. Your vet can easily make this diagnosis if you are able to see them. They will likely put Tizzer in a small container with a solid bottom and then when she urinates they will test the drop of urine to see if it has glucose in it.

Another possibility is Cushing's disease, but this is not as common.

Bumps over dog's body. My pug is having dry bumps on his body.. It's not paining him but yeah it's bit... (7723 views)

Large lump on back. hi. my dog has a large hump on the top of his back. it doesn't seem to hurt him at... (15904 views)

Cat attacking his tail. my cat started attacking his tail sometimes making it bleed..we took him to the vet... (8219 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (31347 views)

Bleeding after biopsy. My dog has been diagnosed with Cancer(hemangiosarcoma). The tiny hole were we... (12119 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (9609 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (55232 views)

Slimy white stuff in urine. Last night my cat urinated on the couch. That's abnormal on it's own but, in... (27433 views)

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (12679 views)

Itchy smelly dark skin. Good day! I am Arby Bautista from Laguna, Philippines. I searched the internet... (5592 views)