Thirsty hamster

Breed: hamster
my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she would not need water for a couple of days. now l am haveing to fill it up every day as she is constantly drinking har water really fast.

It's possible that Tizzer has diabetes. Your vet can easily make this diagnosis if you are able to see them. They will likely put Tizzer in a small container with a solid bottom and then when she urinates they will test the drop of urine to see if it has glucose in it.

Another possibility is Cushing's disease, but this is not as common.

Can a dog adapt to a new home? Hello, thanks for taking the time to review my question. Ok, here it goes...The... (8072 views)

Stress from travel. Hello, I have a question about my cat. He is 3 years old and he arrived in the UK... (4614 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (16892 views)

Liver infections in cat. My 13 year old cat has had at least 3 serious, life threatening liver infections... (7112 views)

Can dogs drink tea? Can dogs drink tea? I have been told by quite a few people that it helps puppies to... (55406 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (49662 views)

Blood in urine. I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am. I have just noticed while... (9862 views)

Beagle Pain Syndrome? My 10 year old beagle in November had an ear infection that caused him to develop... (15387 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (7210 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (18637 views)