Thirsty hamster

Breed: hamster
my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she would not need water for a couple of days. now l am haveing to fill it up every day as she is constantly drinking har water really fast.

It's possible that Tizzer has diabetes. Your vet can easily make this diagnosis if you are able to see them. They will likely put Tizzer in a small container with a solid bottom and then when she urinates they will test the drop of urine to see if it has glucose in it.

Another possibility is Cushing's disease, but this is not as common.

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (8484 views)

High bile acids Hi Dr. Marie Over the course of the past 9 months, my dog Oreo's liver enzymes... (40867 views)

Dog with bloody stool. Hi, I mistakenly changed my dog's food without mixing which I now know is a big... (10968 views)

Gentamycin and deafness? Hope you can help with my question. I have a 11 year old cat named Emma, that has... (4058 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (13664 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (8596 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (13363 views)

Fly bites on dog's ears. My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. ... (7929 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (12144 views)

Possible brain tumor. We would like your opinion on whether we were right in putting Barney to... (15340 views)