Thirsty hamster

Breed: hamster
my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she would not need water for a couple of days. now l am haveing to fill it up every day as she is constantly drinking har water really fast.

It's possible that Tizzer has diabetes. Your vet can easily make this diagnosis if you are able to see them. They will likely put Tizzer in a small container with a solid bottom and then when she urinates they will test the drop of urine to see if it has glucose in it.

Another possibility is Cushing's disease, but this is not as common.

Dog has hotspots from fleas. In August my dog started scratching and biting creating hotspots. She has been... (8303 views)

Puppy vomiting and not eating. my do seems to be sick she will not really eat and she has lost most of her energy... (13719 views)

Cat with bone cancer. When I came home on 4th of JUly Toesy (inside cat)was limping and not using front... (12231 views)

Mom misses puppies. Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is... (7948 views)

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (8083 views)

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (8356 views)

Bump on dog's ear. Hi Dr. Marie My dog Syrous is 22 months old and is a Dogue de Bordeaux. 2... (62908 views)

Should we do surgery? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat Gus will be 15 in 3 months. We have been working with his... (9653 views)

Biting her paws. my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when... (6381 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (7076 views)