Thirsty hamster

Breed: hamster
my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she would not need water for a couple of days. now l am haveing to fill it up every day as she is constantly drinking har water really fast.

It's possible that Tizzer has diabetes. Your vet can easily make this diagnosis if you are able to see them. They will likely put Tizzer in a small container with a solid bottom and then when she urinates they will test the drop of urine to see if it has glucose in it.

Another possibility is Cushing's disease, but this is not as common.

Should we do surgery? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat Gus will be 15 in 3 months. We have been working with his... (12182 views)

Lump on boxer's neck. Hi, My six yr. old female boxer has a large AA egg size growth below the right tmj... (64038 views)

Is my dog pregnant? my dog had puppies about 7 months ago and i wasn't home often to make sure her and... (16576 views)

Tapeworms in kittens. Hey there, I spoke with you a few days ago about my kittens that have worms. The... (15008 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (12260 views)

Breeding and vaccines. I wanted to breed my female pitbull, but I have not yet given her the annual... (20333 views)

Swollen eye in older cat. Hello - I have a 13-yr cat with renal issues (diagnosed 2 yrs ago) - but she has... (18072 views)

New hamster tips. Ok well im getting a hamster tomorrow and i had one a few years ago. a few years ago... (10671 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (10067 views)

Cold paws and sore belly. My cat is in really bad shape, at first, she was really bloated and meowed in pain... (13121 views)