Thirsty hamster

Breed: hamster
my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she would not need water for a couple of days. now l am haveing to fill it up every day as she is constantly drinking har water really fast.

It's possible that Tizzer has diabetes. Your vet can easily make this diagnosis if you are able to see them. They will likely put Tizzer in a small container with a solid bottom and then when she urinates they will test the drop of urine to see if it has glucose in it.

Another possibility is Cushing's disease, but this is not as common.

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (45721 views)

Overgrooming cat. I RESCUED THE CAT FROM THE STREETS 10 MONTHS AGO. HES 20 POUNDS, EATS WELL, I GIVE... (11397 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (10478 views)

Cancerous growth in dog's mouth? Hi, I have just spotted a growth in my dogs mouth. What does mouth cancer look like... (15567 views)

Diabetic cat problems. ivay is a diabetic last blood test 3 weeks ago was 21 he has gained 5 lbs since jan... (6581 views)

Is this a flea problem? My small 3 year old in door cat very recently survived a bout with flea anemia. We... (11110 views)

Stop dog fighting. Hi I have 3 dogs and the one dog is a bit pushy towards the other dogs, she will... (5897 views)

Cut my dog's nail too short. Last night, we trimmed one of our dog's nails a little too close to the quick and... (200933 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (14329 views)

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (15248 views)