Puppy sleeps all the time.

Breed: schnauzer
Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7 weeks old. But all he does is sleep, we have another puppy too. We got them from the same person, but they were in different litters. The two like to play together. She said Marley was the runt Marley though is always sleeping and you have to wake him up to do anything. He wont get up on his own. Is this normal?

For some puppies, sleeping all of the time is normal. I have had some puppies that sleep through their vet visit. Usually though, by their second visit a month later they are crazy puppies.

As long as Marley is eating ok and does not have vomiting and diarrhea and is gaining weight then I am not worried.

Have fun with him!

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (6118 views)

Did cat die from eating fertilizer? Hello, a couple of days ago I found one of my cats dead in the garden. Although he... (11111 views)

Foot got caught in door. As my 10 lb chiwawa was going back in the house this morning and I was opening the... (21007 views)

Vomiting, quiet cat. My 5 year old cat starting vomiting on Sunday - a few times and then vomited clear... (15530 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (20490 views)

Interstitial cystitis? Charlotte is constantly squatting as if she has to go, but nothing is coming out. I... (10470 views)

Diarrhea with mucus. Dr, Are you familiar with those bullwinkle sticks. They are about 13" long, bull... (20906 views)

Clear discharge from eye. Hi there, My one year old cat has had a slight watery discharge from her left eye... (11425 views)

Bladder cancer. Our almost 10 year old kitty has had three recurrent bouts of uti or cystitis in the... (6525 views)

Can a neutered dog breed? Hi, I have a 2 year old chihuahua weighs 4 pounds named Frenchy Fry. I nuetered him... (26892 views)