Urinating in house.

Breed: shorthair
Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been spayed. Thanking you in advance.

Most likely, having Bella spayed will fix this problem. Hormones can cause all sorts of behavioral problems in cats including urinating in inappropriate places.

There are other possibilities that you can read about here, but ultimately, spaying Bella will probably fix this problem!

Puppy died suddenly. I came home after being gone for 3 hours. We have baby Pomeranians 6 weeks old. They... (18731 views)

dog with red eye Hello, I have a 2 year old male lab pit mix, fr a couple his left eye has been... (23194 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (19005 views)

Kitten panting. My previous cats lived to be 18 yrs, so it's a long time since I had a young one. ... (5704 views)

Tapeworm and roundworm meds. Is it safe to give my cat praziquantel for his tapeworm 2 days after I gave him... (24604 views)

Pseudomonas aeruginosa in cats. My cat is aged 9. She was recently diagnosed with Pseudomonas aeruginosa which is... (33303 views)

urinating in the house Dr. Marie, Isabella is a healthy 13 yr old female cat. For a short period we... (6911 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (27478 views)

Sneezing, vomiting, coughing. my cat is sneezing vomiting coughing breathing through his mouth and has hard... (22765 views)

Running with puppy. I recently adopted a 14 month old Airedale. he is neutered, in good health and is a... (5578 views)