Urinating in house.

Breed: shorthair
Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been spayed. Thanking you in advance.

Most likely, having Bella spayed will fix this problem. Hormones can cause all sorts of behavioral problems in cats including urinating in inappropriate places.

There are other possibilities that you can read about here, but ultimately, spaying Bella will probably fix this problem!

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (14348 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (16385 views)

Hyperesthesia syndrome? I have a unique situation. Recently I have moved to a new apt 3 hours away from... (4650 views)

Non itchy bald spots. She has 3 bald spots on her head and 2-3 more around her body. Took her to the vet... (15311 views)

Dwarf hamsters fighting. HI DOC. , I HAVE 2 DWARF HAMSTERS FEMALES , WHICH I BOUGHT TOGETHER AT A VERY... (13804 views)

Home treatment for abscess. My cat had an abscess I didnt know about until it blew 4 days ago. I have cut away... (8577 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (15323 views)

Cat losing fur on belly. Over the past month my eldest cat has lost a lot of her fur on her belly and back... (73074 views)

Kitten with large belly. Ted is a name we have given to a stray cat that has been coming to our house for the... (10133 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (40238 views)