Urinating in house.

Breed: shorthair
Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been spayed. Thanking you in advance.

Most likely, having Bella spayed will fix this problem. Hormones can cause all sorts of behavioral problems in cats including urinating in inappropriate places.

There are other possibilities that you can read about here, but ultimately, spaying Bella will probably fix this problem!

Homemade chicken jerky treats for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, If you do choose to answer my questions, I thank you so much in... (5017 views)

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (27357 views)

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (10881 views)

Severe skin problems. My dog Leila started licking on 8/1/12. Her spots looked like hot spots on elbows... (6776 views)

Submissive urination. Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she... (9803 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (9964 views)

Sore gums in chihuahua. My dog's gums are very sensitive. I tried brushing them and on the right side, they... (10106 views)

How to help constipated cat. Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox... (5217 views)

Coconut milk for dogs. Okay my dog has suffered colitis since he was a pup, numerous vets said his food was... (108795 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (13322 views)