Urinating in house.

Breed: shorthair
Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been spayed. Thanking you in advance.

Most likely, having Bella spayed will fix this problem. Hormones can cause all sorts of behavioral problems in cats including urinating in inappropriate places.

There are other possibilities that you can read about here, but ultimately, spaying Bella will probably fix this problem!

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (45068 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (13022 views)

Morning after pill for dogs? Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs? ... (30698 views)

Ferret with hair loss and wobbliness. My ferett has lost all hair on back and i came home today and he is extremly wobbly... (22187 views)

Parvo recovery. I'M LOOKING AT A PUP THAT IS RECOVERING FROM PARVO. WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME AND... (26886 views)

Cushings and cataracts. Our Little Jack Russell is 15 years old. He is blind from cataracts. And now the vet... (15358 views)

Basset Hound whining. My basset has seemed to be more whiny latley than usual. I felt around his joints... (10649 views)

Swollen eye and face. Hello, My 12.5 years old dog, Siberian husky, (in very good condition... (13497 views)

Puppy won't eat. My daughter has a Blue Nose Pit 4 1/2 months old female she has a great appetite and... (16740 views)

Cat with hyperthyroidism. Hi again! I spoke to you last week regarding the bad behavior of my cat. She has... (24815 views)