Urinating in house.

Breed: shorthair
Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been spayed. Thanking you in advance.

Most likely, having Bella spayed will fix this problem. Hormones can cause all sorts of behavioral problems in cats including urinating in inappropriate places.

There are other possibilities that you can read about here, but ultimately, spaying Bella will probably fix this problem!

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (29153 views)

Puppy sleeps all the time. Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7... (10989 views)

Constipated cat. Hi Dr. Marie, The last time I emailed you (about a year ago), our cat, Keane, was... (16238 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea with blood. Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and... (11748 views)

Teeth cleaning in cats. How important is it to clean your cats teeth and how would I go about it? My cat... (8566 views)

Safe fruits and vegetables for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a young cat who likes to eat certain fruit and vegetables,... (25649 views)

Inverted vulva and puppy vaginitis. I have purchased a Golden Retriever to be used as a new dog for breeding. She is... (46990 views)

Dog with small pink lump. My dog has a smallish lump on her back which is sort of pinkish in colour but dosn't... (20425 views)

Cancer or infection? I recently had to put my dog to sleep after I found out he had cancer that had... (11387 views)

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (20303 views)