Missed vaccines.

Breed: labrador
My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was neutered 2 years ago, would it be ok to just take her to the vets and give her all the injections she needs?

It definitely is a good idea to have her vaccinated now.

She may possibly need some boosters a month later. It all depends on how well she was vaccinated previously. If she had proper puppy boosters and had vaccines a year later then the vet may be fine with simply repeating vaccines now. But if the vet feels that she is not well protected they may require her to have some boosters a month later.

Tail tip injury. our dog is golden retriever 5 years old, he had happy tail and somehow cut the tip... (8394 views)

Any problems after inguinal hernia surgery? I purchased a yorkie 2months old who recently had a inguinao hernia surgery and i... (12807 views)

Lump on dog's foot. Hello, my 12 month old female boxer has a small pink lump on her toe/paw. I noticed... (28155 views)

Seizures in a Yorkie. This past Monday she had an episode where she went limp and wasn't responsive to her... (23976 views)

Starting pay of a vet. I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the... (6446 views)

Does my cat have cancer? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 3rd time writing to... (17304 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (11077 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (30824 views)

Vomiting and elevated liver enzymes. Hi Dr. Marie, I don't know the appropriate name for my dog's breed, but I have... (26824 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (34742 views)