Missed vaccines.

Breed: labrador
My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was neutered 2 years ago, would it be ok to just take her to the vets and give her all the injections she needs?

It definitely is a good idea to have her vaccinated now.

She may possibly need some boosters a month later. It all depends on how well she was vaccinated previously. If she had proper puppy boosters and had vaccines a year later then the vet may be fine with simply repeating vaccines now. But if the vet feels that she is not well protected they may require her to have some boosters a month later.

Multiple mast cell tumors. Hi Marie, it says that my question has been answered, but I do not know how to... (15401 views)

Does Pet Calm Work? Dr. Marie My Bobbie has serious trembling normally during the evning and night.... (13163 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (10349 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (16225 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (15112 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (7663 views)

Not putting weight on leg. Our cat jumped off the fridge and did something to his back leg. He limps now. When... (11318 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (9005 views)

Is this a flea problem? My small 3 year old in door cat very recently survived a bout with flea anemia. We... (9516 views)

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (13309 views)