Missed vaccines.

Breed: labrador
My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was neutered 2 years ago, would it be ok to just take her to the vets and give her all the injections she needs?

It definitely is a good idea to have her vaccinated now.

She may possibly need some boosters a month later. It all depends on how well she was vaccinated previously. If she had proper puppy boosters and had vaccines a year later then the vet may be fine with simply repeating vaccines now. But if the vet feels that she is not well protected they may require her to have some boosters a month later.

Accidents outside of box. Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We... (7101 views)

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (7358 views)

Dog has smelly ears. hiya my puppy has a smell coming from his ears its not strong but when you come... (7776 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (27029 views)

Metronidazole side effects? My Dog had a surgery Dec 9. The Doctor removed a tumor from his small intestine. He... (16710 views)

Vomiting diabetic cat. Hello Dr. We have a 17yr old male diabetic cat who throws up a nasty brown liquid... (37820 views)

Mass in cat's chest? Hello, My cat, a sterilized indoor-living Japanese Bobtail, is now 4 years old... (22622 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (11069 views)

Old dog vomiting. My dog has been throwing up food that she eats except soft stuff, she is old and she... (17523 views)

Tumor grew back. Hello, Our cat Chester had a tumor removed, sarcoma, about the size of a large golf... (6897 views)