Missed vaccines.

Breed: labrador
My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was neutered 2 years ago, would it be ok to just take her to the vets and give her all the injections she needs?

It definitely is a good idea to have her vaccinated now.

She may possibly need some boosters a month later. It all depends on how well she was vaccinated previously. If she had proper puppy boosters and had vaccines a year later then the vet may be fine with simply repeating vaccines now. But if the vet feels that she is not well protected they may require her to have some boosters a month later.

Snorted out vaccine. Hello Dr. Marie....Rianna had her booster for Bordatella first of October..she has... (9486 views)

Cat peeing in house. Previously my cat would urinate or defecate on clothes/rugs if the letterbox was too... (7275 views)

Dog has the runs. my dog has the... (17881 views)

Is parvo contagious? I am sorry to have to ask this for free. I have been unemployed for over a year now.... (8691 views)

Profender and pregnant women. Hi there Dr. Marie This isn't a direct question about an animal but I'm wondering... (8434 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (7282 views)

Vomiting kitten. My 4 week kitten was abandoned by his mom when he was a few days old. He is very... (5733 views)

Increase in dog's thirst and urination. My dog has been acting fuuny the past few nights he wakes me up 2-3 times a night to... (9294 views)

Wheezing dog. My dog wheezes just after going on a walk with me and then proceeds to act sick or... (7351 views)

Swollen eye and vomiting. Hi Dr. Marie. Our dog's eye swelled up the other night withing an hour.....it went... (48823 views)