Missed vaccines.

Breed: labrador
My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was neutered 2 years ago, would it be ok to just take her to the vets and give her all the injections she needs?

It definitely is a good idea to have her vaccinated now.

She may possibly need some boosters a month later. It all depends on how well she was vaccinated previously. If she had proper puppy boosters and had vaccines a year later then the vet may be fine with simply repeating vaccines now. But if the vet feels that she is not well protected they may require her to have some boosters a month later.

Guinea pig with mammary tumor. what does a large open lump on a guinea pigs tit mean? the tit has gone!... (14091 views)

Give half pill of Iverhart? I purchased Iverhart Plus heartworm pills for dogs up to 25 pounds. Since my two... (11523 views)

Dog's eye blue and purple. hi my dog annebell has a giant blister in eye yesterday it was small so i didnt... (15218 views)

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (11284 views)

Tug of war caused hernia? Can playing tug of war with a male dog cause a... (6292 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (14305 views)

Kennel Cough. Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do... (6969 views)

How often for heat? I'm wanting to breed my female Blue Heeler. She was last in heat at the beginning of... (12598 views)

Head tremors and bloody discharge. Dear Dr. Marie my fiance Melissa contacted you friday 02/26/2010 about are cat... (9858 views)

Dental care for older dog. I have an older dog with bad teeth but no way to afford doggy dental. I was... (24789 views)