Missed vaccines.

Breed: labrador
My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was neutered 2 years ago, would it be ok to just take her to the vets and give her all the injections she needs?

It definitely is a good idea to have her vaccinated now.

She may possibly need some boosters a month later. It all depends on how well she was vaccinated previously. If she had proper puppy boosters and had vaccines a year later then the vet may be fine with simply repeating vaccines now. But if the vet feels that she is not well protected they may require her to have some boosters a month later.

Not eating and tired cat. My kitty is a very playful cat. Runs, jumps and cuddles all day long. He is looking... (51048 views)

Ferret with hair loss and wobbliness. My ferett has lost all hair on back and i came home today and he is extremly wobbly... (19359 views)

Is coconut oil good for dogs? Hello, I'm writing to find out if coconut oil is safe and beneficial to feed my... (8256 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (11659 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (14812 views)

Pug died after pooping blood. my female pug passed away between 4:00A.M. & 8:00 A.m. yesterday. She had never... (55851 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (8877 views)

Time for euthanasia. Mr. Magoo is 14 1/2 years old. He has Cushings disease (not being treated) and... (5237 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (26458 views)

Guinea pig-Scab and itchy. my guinea pig is scratching a sore what is wrong with... (10751 views)