Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (10458 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (10724 views)

Should we euthanize? Hershey was diagnosed with lymphoma today. He has two large swollen nodes under his... (14905 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (11033 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (6582 views)

Anal gland problems. Hello. I am a veterinary assistant and I am having an issue with my Cane Corso's... (8256 views)

Dog afraid of dogs and people. hello i have a 7 month old puppy and every time she comes into cintact with another... (9032 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (6964 views)

Proteus indole positive diarrhea. Hello, I am from Romania. My cat Bruno (10 months) has diarrhea and at the faeces... (8720 views)

Abscess or Cancer? My 8 year old shih tzu had raptured disks surgery five months ago. He was on wheel... (9465 views)