Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Dog or cat pooping in house. Everyday – twice a day – morning and when I get home from work –... (21505 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (11292 views)

Start vaccines over? i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record,... (6466 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (27871 views)

How to get cat to lose weight? Cinder is about 16-18 lbs. She has a large frame for a Female, per the vet, but my... (5734 views)

pain after root canal Had major teeth work performed about 3 months ago as we noticed her breath and she... (9463 views)

White urine in guinea pig. My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we... (50773 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (11438 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (13467 views)

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (9380 views)