Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Puppy walking in circles. Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are... (16009 views)

Puppy has a small eye. my puppy has an eye defect it is smaller than the other and seems to be lazy it is... (24973 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (20714 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (7314 views)

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (10056 views)

Redo rabies vaccine? Can a dog get a rabies shot twice? I am waiting for the previous owners to get me... (30332 views)

Lumps on cat's abdomen. Cubbie recently (1 week) developed two fibrous (?) lumps, one on each side of her... (28963 views)

Lethargic cat My cat has been lethargic for a couple days. Noticed yesterday afternoon. She... (19562 views)

Lethargic and following me around. Hi, My dog Harley is 3 yrs old. Starting 2 days ago he hasn't been acting like... (16295 views)

Mildly increased ALP. My dog's routine blood work shows an alkaline phosaphate level of 159. The vet is... (9466 views)