Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Pooping outside of box. Hi, I have a 13 year old cat named Dagmar. Apart from being slightly overweight, she... (6802 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (6039 views)

Discolored fur around mouth. I have a Westie , 4 years old , the fur around his mouth has become redish pink... (12305 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (7609 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (7917 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (6477 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (14536 views)

Treatments for constipated cat. Good morning Dr Marie, This is the second time I have used your service. I was... (3924 views)

Male cat has large breasts. Recently (2-3 weeks), my 8 year old male tabby cat has, what seem to be, slightly... (18759 views)

IVDD and swimming. My American Bulldog Lucille, age 11 years old, has Type 2 IVDD. She can walk... (5093 views)