Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Lumps all over body. Hello, I have a 6 year old italian grey hound. Before he was very very active and... (31354 views)

Very sick dog. My dog can't poop and won't eat. He also has puss-like infection coming from his... (9750 views)

Long term effects from chicken jerky? Hello Marie, I have been feeding my dog Wagon Wheel Chicken Strips for the better... (5778 views)

Cat is killing lizards. My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water... (14354 views)

Lung problem in dog. Our cuddly Walter had "kennel cough" several times throughout his life (about 5),... (6520 views)

Backward sneezing and drooling. Firstly I am doing this om my iPhone . I can get email but can not send so please... (16686 views)

Swollen carpal pad. Dear Dr. Marie: About 5 weeks ago, my wife and I noticed that the carpal pad on our... (28444 views)

Yellow diarrhea and runny eyes. i have a kitten that has diarreah yellowish in color. she acts like she has a hard... (7120 views)

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (10574 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (114038 views)