Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Sick kitten We recently found this kitten last week outside, when we found him we estimated that... (8710 views)

Female dog humping. My female pit bull everyday, anytime I lay down on my couch or bed, she jumps up on... (8928 views)

Golden with itchy abdomen. Hello My dog Henri has been constantly licking and chewing his underside inside... (33635 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (9872 views)

Dog died of pancreatitis. My yorkie died at the vets. She was 10 and a half. I fed her new dog food... (32760 views)

pain after root canal Had major teeth work performed about 3 months ago as we noticed her breath and she... (7947 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (46097 views)

Golden retriever won't eat. Dr, Changing Max's food doesn't seem to help. He went to the new food since... (28026 views)

Min Pin won't eat. My 2 year old (obese) miniature pinscher has been displaying very odd behavior.... (12017 views)

Dog walking in circles my mother in laws dog just started acting real sick today he cant stand up or when... (27243 views)