Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Toenail problems. We adopted Tiger (62lb what appears to be shepard/boxer mix) in May and about a... (7435 views)

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (28371 views)

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (9749 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (15585 views)

Kidney problems in ferret. Hi there, I am the owner of a ferret male, 2.5 years old, who in the last week,... (11746 views)

High stepping and chattering. My dog has suddenly started walking funny. He lifts his paws up higher than normal... (8828 views)

Puppy ate grapes. My puppy ate 3 grapes. About 24 hours ago. What do I need to watch for? She is 9... (7366 views)

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (10746 views)

Puppy died suddenly. Dakota was playful, looked energetic and happy thursday morning. by dinner time the... (22809 views)

Sneezing dog. I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not... (11533 views)