Ear cropping for boxers?

Breed: Unknown
should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your business!

I am definitely not a fan of ear cropping in boxers or any other breed for that matter. In many parts of the world it is illegal to do such a surgery.

There is no reason to crop a dog's ears other than for cosmetic reasons. There is no benefit to the dog at all. It does not reduce the incidence of infections and adds nothing to improve a dog's life.

It is a surgery that can be painful and can have complications.

I hope that answers your question!

Large lump on dog's side. A lump (about the size of a quarter) showed up suddenly on his side, about an inch... (21626 views)

Deaf and pooping in house. My cat is now about 15 years old and is in relatively good condition apart from the... (10610 views)

Sick shih tzu Hello, I have a question about my 2 and a half year old shit-zu. yesterday, after... (15179 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (11987 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (11425 views)

Black lumps in a cat's ear. I recently noticed two black spots in one of my cat's ears. They haven't always been... (19349 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (5269 views)

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (11133 views)

Anisocoria in 15 year old cat. Taz is 15 years old. For the past couple weeks I have noticed that her right eye is... (6186 views)

Puppy stepped on. my 7 wk old pure staffie has just been accidently stood on by one foot of my 14-15... (39989 views)