Worms in dog's poop.

Breed: Shiba Inu mix
My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about two days ago, it comes and goes. One day there will be worms, the next there wouldn't be. I was wondering what type of worm it is and how can I treat. My husband and I do not make enough money so going to the vet is very expensive. We see a slimy white worm. I think it is a tapeworm but I am not sure. I would like to know how she feels, I want to know if it's hurting her in any way. We only had her for about 2 weeks. Please help!

The only way to know what parasites are there is to have your vet do a fecal exam. This test can usually do a good job of determining what parasites are present.

In most places you can buy a routine dewormer over the counter (i.e. at a pet store). This will get rid of the more common parasites such as roundworms. For most of these dewormers you need to administer it once and then repeat it 2 weeks later. But, keep in mind that these dewormers don't get every type of parasite.

Kitten is walking funny. Recently I have noticed that our new addition to the family has been walking... (13545 views)

Itchy coat. my dog itches and her coat seems to be popped up at various places, have cheched... (7101 views)

Cat not eating. About 2 Weeks ago I took Emma to the Vet because pretty much overnight her Appetite... (11437 views)

Vet didn't ask my permission. I came home to find my beloved cat unable to stand (seemed drunken) and felt cooler... (8685 views)

Kennel Cough. Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do... (6048 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog Piper, suddenly died today for no apparent reason. She has been... (19665 views)

Dog eats grass and vomits Hi Marie! My Germen Spitz(male) eats some grass while he is out and vomits.Avoids... (9706 views)

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (15730 views)

Cat puts her paw on my face. Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep... (24622 views)

Anal tumor. I have an 8 year old male labrador retriever, we has terrible hips problems in which... (13092 views)