Worms in dog's poop.

Breed: Shiba Inu mix
My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about two days ago, it comes and goes. One day there will be worms, the next there wouldn't be. I was wondering what type of worm it is and how can I treat. My husband and I do not make enough money so going to the vet is very expensive. We see a slimy white worm. I think it is a tapeworm but I am not sure. I would like to know how she feels, I want to know if it's hurting her in any way. We only had her for about 2 weeks. Please help!

The only way to know what parasites are there is to have your vet do a fecal exam. This test can usually do a good job of determining what parasites are present.

In most places you can buy a routine dewormer over the counter (i.e. at a pet store). This will get rid of the more common parasites such as roundworms. For most of these dewormers you need to administer it once and then repeat it 2 weeks later. But, keep in mind that these dewormers don't get every type of parasite.

Does my cat have a hernia? Hi, My cat was operated on Thursday. My vet suspected that there may have been a... (24334 views)

Can we give benadryl for allergic reaction? My 9 month old boxer puppy has been stung by a bee or bees, we think in his mouth. ... (10119 views)

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (10430 views)

Lump on dog's side after fight. Hi there, I have a Chihuahua mix who has this huge, loose swelling on his side. He's... (9583 views)

Lump under arm of puppy. We have a 10 week old puppy. He got his first set of vaccinations one week ago. ... (15605 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (14220 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (11918 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (53798 views)

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (29079 views)

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (14471 views)