Do cats prefer litter?

Breed:
My cat just started using the bathroom floor and areas on the carpet at litter boxes. When this started I just started buying Arm & Hammer Double Duty Litter and prior was buying mostly Arm & Hammer Multi-cat (have 2 cats) or other brands like fresh steps, once even bought the store brand. She never had this problem until I bought the double duty. Does cats prefer certain litters over others?

Both of our cats use the same litter that I clean often and its been this way since we got the 2nd cat (the cat with the potty ong the floor problem) trained to go in the litter. Which was fast and easy to do.

Help me please I don't want to have to rehome her.

Some cats can prefer certain litters over others.

There can be other reasons for cats to urinate in the house as well.

I have been asked this question a lot so I wrote an article about it:

Why is my cat urinating in the house?

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (87305 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (8261 views)

Ivermectin toxicity? Help! I think that I am accidentally poisoning my boy 4 year old by giving him... (14960 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (13621 views)

How to get cat to lose weight? Cinder is about 16-18 lbs. She has a large frame for a Female, per the vet, but my... (4155 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (14836 views)

Suddenly jumps up. I have a dauschund and sheltie mix dog. He's about 3 years old. I've had him for 2... (55915 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (9380 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (8639 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (11203 views)