Questions about Feliway.

Breed: long haired beauty
Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients. Just bought something called Boundary and it's filled with poisons.
Thank you.

Feliway is a very safe product. I recently wrote an article on Feliway. You can read it at:

http://cat-peeing-in-house.askavetquestion.com/feliway-diffuser-and-feliway-spray-does-it-really-work/

It contains something called feline pheromones which are hormones that help make cats feel good. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol but not enough to be even remotely harmful to a cat.

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (10433 views)

Milky urine in guinea pig. One of my guinea pigs urine is milky, this has never happened before. Their diet is... (13080 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. Today I had went to a new vet with my 8 year old Cocker Spaniel, and while the vet... (15554 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (6316 views)

KBr Side Effects? I read your answer about seeing severe side effects of KBR and would like your... (13703 views)

Is Okra toxic to dogs? Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried... (61469 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (17125 views)

Swelling inside leg. I got my beagle from a beagle rescue, so I don't know too much about her background... (31704 views)

Penis comes out when poops. Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only... (61932 views)

Did neutering affect dog's bladder? My dog is 10 months old and was neutered 3 weeks ago. He was on antibiotics prior to... (21818 views)