Questions about Feliway.

Breed: long haired beauty
Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients. Just bought something called Boundary and it's filled with poisons.
Thank you.

Feliway is a very safe product. I recently wrote an article on Feliway. You can read it at:

http://cat-peeing-in-house.askavetquestion.com/feliway-diffuser-and-feliway-spray-does-it-really-work/

It contains something called feline pheromones which are hormones that help make cats feel good. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol but not enough to be even remotely harmful to a cat.

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (16805 views)

Sick hamster or hibernating. Please help ! My hamster is not moving now but it is breathing.. I am not sure about... (18020 views)

Kitten not pooping. Hi Dr. Marie. I recently just brought a young kitten home and he is probably 4... (11713 views)

Seizures or syncopal episodes? For some history, Bella is a 12 year old pug who is as healthy as you can expect a... (7882 views)

Vomiting pregnant cat. hello dr.vet my cat was with a male 2 weeks ago yesterday she started to vomit 5... (7155 views)

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (8411 views)

Hartz Ultra Guard for fleas? hello dr. marie, bear has fleas. i gave her a bath then treated her with hartz... (11078 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (47396 views)

Vasculitis and skin infection. Hey Dr. Marie, We've got a doberman with a hard-to-diagnose skin issue. Usually... (19898 views)

Cat with bump on skin. My 5 year old cat has a small bump on the back of his neck. It moves with the skin... (12510 views)