Questions about Feliway.

Breed: long haired beauty
Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients. Just bought something called Boundary and it's filled with poisons.
Thank you.

Feliway is a very safe product. I recently wrote an article on Feliway. You can read it at:

http://cat-peeing-in-house.askavetquestion.com/feliway-diffuser-and-feliway-spray-does-it-really-work/

It contains something called feline pheromones which are hormones that help make cats feel good. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol but not enough to be even remotely harmful to a cat.

Needs anals done often. Heidi is having trouble with anal glands. She is on a home cooked diet, mostly... (10101 views)

Watery diarrhea. My cat has had consistent diarrhea and vomiting for some time. Her vet began... (5718 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (7037 views)

Head tremors and clingy dog. For the first time in 12 years my dog has started following me around obsessively... (9185 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (11144 views)

Cat losing fur on belly. Over the past month my eldest cat has lost a lot of her fur on her belly and back... (78387 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (6681 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (9593 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (10863 views)

Does my dog have cushing's? Hi Dr. Marie, I took my almost 10 y/o lab to the vet because she has been waking... (6297 views)