Questions about Feliway.

Breed: long haired beauty
Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients. Just bought something called Boundary and it's filled with poisons.
Thank you.

Feliway is a very safe product. I recently wrote an article on Feliway. You can read it at:

http://cat-peeing-in-house.askavetquestion.com/feliway-diffuser-and-feliway-spray-does-it-really-work/

It contains something called feline pheromones which are hormones that help make cats feel good. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol but not enough to be even remotely harmful to a cat.

Vomiting foamy yellow stuff. My Yorki 8 Lb and was throwing up yellow foamy and almost puss like stuff 3 days ago... (18235 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (8389 views)

Bassett hound neck pain, etc. Our dog Lola came to us as a stray about 3 yrs ago. She is about 7 years old and... (12531 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (11812 views)

Anemic dog. Hi, I'm really worried about my dog Sammy. He was at the vet a couple of days ago... (9557 views)

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (15388 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (10062 views)

Diabetic cat problems. I have a diabetic cat who gets 4ml ProZinc 2x per day with meals. Normally she is... (6419 views)

Drinking and urinating more. Approx. 6 yrs old or older, part Rodesian Ridgeback, 69 pounds. He was a stray and... (4480 views)

Possible degenerative myelopathy. Hi Dr. Marie, My 11 year old German shepherd has been taking prevacox, tramedol,... (31087 views)