Questions about Feliway.

Breed: long haired beauty
Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients. Just bought something called Boundary and it's filled with poisons.
Thank you.

Feliway is a very safe product. I recently wrote an article on Feliway. You can read it at:

http://cat-peeing-in-house.askavetquestion.com/feliway-diffuser-and-feliway-spray-does-it-really-work/

It contains something called feline pheromones which are hormones that help make cats feel good. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol but not enough to be even remotely harmful to a cat.

Itchy by tail Dr. Marie, my dog always kind of chews/bites/scratches under the right side of his... (7932 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (11840 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (14604 views)

Large black mole on dog. Hi Dr. Marie, I’m kind of worried because my dog, a Labrador retriever he has... (34060 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (10272 views)

Why use jugular vein? Why would my vet take blood out of the neck (jugler (?) vein)? In most cases I've... (21969 views)

Thin older cat. Dr. Marie, My cat is very thin although he eats every 1/2 hour, he has also... (13598 views)

How to get cat to lose weight? Cinder is about 16-18 lbs. She has a large frame for a Female, per the vet, but my... (5871 views)

Lumps on hips. My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at... (17632 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (13763 views)