Questions about Feliway.

Breed: long haired beauty
Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients. Just bought something called Boundary and it's filled with poisons.
Thank you.

Feliway is a very safe product. I recently wrote an article on Feliway. You can read it at:

http://cat-peeing-in-house.askavetquestion.com/feliway-diffuser-and-feliway-spray-does-it-really-work/

It contains something called feline pheromones which are hormones that help make cats feel good. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol but not enough to be even remotely harmful to a cat.

53 days pregnant. My daughter got a dachshund from one of her inlaws about three months ago. Shortly... (49301 views)

Cat losing clumps of fur Our beloved 9 yo old male cat Gretzkey is ripping his hair out in clumps. Our house... (42032 views)

Pregnant dog has tick disease. my dog is pregnant and she is suffering from tick disease so can i give her... (10962 views)

White urine in guinea pig. My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we... (44647 views)

Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor Two years ago, Sheena was diagnosed with neurofibrosarcoma, or peripheral nerve... (12545 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (11745 views)

Should dog have a liver biopsy? My dog, Zora, was adopted from a rescue group in CA so we don't know much about her... (10298 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (46684 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (10946 views)

Improper tail docking? I just acquired my puppy from a backyard breeder who I was told cut off the puppies... (7900 views)