Questions about Feliway.

Breed: long haired beauty
Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients. Just bought something called Boundary and it's filled with poisons.
Thank you.

Feliway is a very safe product. I recently wrote an article on Feliway. You can read it at:

http://cat-peeing-in-house.askavetquestion.com/feliway-diffuser-and-feliway-spray-does-it-really-work/

It contains something called feline pheromones which are hormones that help make cats feel good. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol but not enough to be even remotely harmful to a cat.

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (11581 views)

Heart disease or cancer? Lazarus is still fighting. I appreciated that you understood my humor on the last... (4199 views)

Why did my cat die? my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened... (10981 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (7149 views)

Keep ringworm positive cat secluded? Hello. My vet thought my cat caught ringworm from another cat who had it. He had... (4741 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (10037 views)

Does vinegar kill fleas? I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas... (7588 views)

Maggots in guinea pig cage. Dr. Marie, I found maggots in my guinea pig cage today. what should I do? They seem... (19059 views)

Dog has a bald patch over eye. Hello, I have a miniature Dashchund which is 5 mnths old and she is in perfect... (12717 views)

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (158189 views)