Gunk in cat's eyes.

Breed: sort hair
hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her eyes is this normal?

Having discharge from the eyes is not a normal response to a vaccination.

It's possible that she has picked up an upper respiratory virus. She may have picked it up at the waiting room of your vet's. Or it's possible that she has been harboring it for a while and the stress of the visit stressed her immune system enough to cause her to get sick.

Some cats with URTI get better on their own. She may get no further symptoms. But, if the discharge turns to green or if she is really not feeling well then a vet visit is the best idea.

Possible diabetes My cat is very thirsty, he will run to the bathroom counter for a drink of water, he... (9938 views)

Cat is sleeping a lot. My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little.... (11514 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (15620 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (9015 views)

Should I withhold water? My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r... (13042 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (11093 views)

Dog with swollen face. our dog woke up with a swollen face. i think that something might have bitten him. ... (14294 views)

Remove baby teeth with spay? Hello, My wife's puppy is 9 months old. she weighs 3.6 pounds. She needs to get... (14753 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (82894 views)

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (6469 views)