Gunk in cat's eyes.

Breed: sort hair
hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her eyes is this normal?

Having discharge from the eyes is not a normal response to a vaccination.

It's possible that she has picked up an upper respiratory virus. She may have picked it up at the waiting room of your vet's. Or it's possible that she has been harboring it for a while and the stress of the visit stressed her immune system enough to cause her to get sick.

Some cats with URTI get better on their own. She may get no further symptoms. But, if the discharge turns to green or if she is really not feeling well then a vet visit is the best idea.

Do you like being a vet? Hi Dr. Marie I have 2 cats and their names are simba and angel and they're very... (11620 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (43755 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (26039 views)

Aspirin and Lasix? Hello. My regular vet is out of town and my dog is in a lot of pain. He's thirteen... (11312 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (17435 views)

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (20395 views)

Dog coughing. We let our dog do her business in the backyard. However, we are currently in the... (51107 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome hi i had my cat spayed a year ago and she went back into heat (full blown moaning... (18969 views)

Vomiting while in heat. Is it normal for a female dog coming out of heat to be... (24966 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, My puppy won't eat and has a soft mushy stool. I just got him Yesterday. Could... (9441 views)