Gunk in cat's eyes.

Breed: sort hair
hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her eyes is this normal?

Having discharge from the eyes is not a normal response to a vaccination.

It's possible that she has picked up an upper respiratory virus. She may have picked it up at the waiting room of your vet's. Or it's possible that she has been harboring it for a while and the stress of the visit stressed her immune system enough to cause her to get sick.

Some cats with URTI get better on their own. She may get no further symptoms. But, if the discharge turns to green or if she is really not feeling well then a vet visit is the best idea.

Are bully sticks safe? My dog loves to chew on bully sticks. I think it's kind of gross that it is a... (21396 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (10797 views)

Male dog - trouble urinating. Hello! Just recently my dog started peeing everywhere. When he stands up its almost... (34165 views)

Hypothyroidism? We have a 101 lbs. 7-year-old purebred Chocolate lab that has small to medium... (6347 views)

Overdose of Xanax. Can forty .5 mg pills of Alprazolam Kill a 6 pound chihuahua? came home and found my... (91821 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (10074 views)

Cut on ear. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog was attacked by a collie two days ago. They were just... (39807 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (13055 views)

Lump on cat's abdomen. My cat has a round, hard spot in her stomach. It has a red dot in the center It... (25586 views)

Dog walking sideways. Hello Dr. Here is my question, So my little shitzu is about 2 1/2 yrs old and... (49686 views)