Gunk in cat's eyes.

Breed: sort hair
hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her eyes is this normal?

Having discharge from the eyes is not a normal response to a vaccination.

It's possible that she has picked up an upper respiratory virus. She may have picked it up at the waiting room of your vet's. Or it's possible that she has been harboring it for a while and the stress of the visit stressed her immune system enough to cause her to get sick.

Some cats with URTI get better on their own. She may get no further symptoms. But, if the discharge turns to green or if she is really not feeling well then a vet visit is the best idea.

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (20782 views)

Lethargic dog. The last 3 days, Duke has become very lethargic, laying around and just sleeping. ... (28188 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (8759 views)

Dog eats my underwear. This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine... (35183 views)

Boxer bleeding from mouth. Hello my dog has just started bleeding from his mouth its not alot alot but it is... (66288 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (5082 views)

Ear Cleaning. I'd like to know is a vinegar and water solution a good home remedy for my dogs... (24598 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (108806 views)

Blood behind dog's ears. I noticed a couple of days ago what looked like mud behind her ears, now it's bloody... (32071 views)

Puppy is very hyper. Gracey was born on July 6th..so she will be six months soon. We have had dogs all... (7310 views)