Gunk in cat's eyes.

Breed: sort hair
hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her eyes is this normal?

Having discharge from the eyes is not a normal response to a vaccination.

It's possible that she has picked up an upper respiratory virus. She may have picked it up at the waiting room of your vet's. Or it's possible that she has been harboring it for a while and the stress of the visit stressed her immune system enough to cause her to get sick.

Some cats with URTI get better on their own. She may get no further symptoms. But, if the discharge turns to green or if she is really not feeling well then a vet visit is the best idea.

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (17283 views)

Red bumps on puppy's belly. Hi, our Border Collie puppy has these red bumps on her belly. They are real red and... (72928 views)

Give thyroid medicine? Hi there, I live in a remote northern community and we do not have a vet here. My... (6128 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (6517 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (38432 views)

Jaw cancer? Hello doctor. My question is about my 8-10 year old cat. He has had teeth removed do... (10751 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (11545 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (36361 views)

Worms in dog's poop. My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about... (5208 views)

Arthritis medicine for dogs. Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does... (5814 views)