Vomiting lethargic puppy.

Breed: laborar
my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few times the past two days. I don't have money for a vet right now. i don't know what to due for her no change in her bowel movenment. she just laying around sleeping not being activite at all. please tell me what I should due for her. she 11 mo old.

Sorry to hear that Sara is not well.

Is Sara up to date on her vaccines? If she is not fully vaccinated I would be concerned about parvo virus. Parvo is very serious and usually causes vomiting and lots of diarrhea. While I have seen parvo successfully treated at home the chances for survival are much higher with treatment in a vet hospital.

There are many other possibilities that can cause lack of appetite and vomiting in a young dog. These include:

• Ingestion of a foreign object like a toy.

• Ingestion of something toxic to liver or kidneys.

• Upset stomach and intestines because of a change in food.

• Intestinal parasites.

I always recommend a vet visit when a little one is sick as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration. You can certainly try some Dewormer. You can also try feeding small meals of chicken and rice which will be easy for her digestive tract to handle. However, the best thing you can do is have your vet take a look.

Throwing up and diarrhea. My dog has been throwing up and has had diarrhea for a couple of days. She is able... (28703 views)

Incontinent after exercise. Sporadically over the course of the past year or 15 months Keeley will have... (15947 views)

Dog losing weight. my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food... (6815 views)

Watery eyes. Minnie's eyes are very watery, she can't seem to keep them open and her nose is... (9649 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (19276 views)

Healthy cat died suddenly. Why did my cat die? I came home from work today to find that my cat had died. I... (22836 views)

Cat abscess not healing. About two weeks ago we took my cat to the vet, he has a abscess near his bottom, the... (10227 views)

Herpes and sore mouth. My 2 year old short hair tabby was diagnosed with FHV quite early on.. he's been... (11628 views)

Spots on belly of Golden Retriever. my dog recently had dirty brown spots on her stomach when i touch them or wash them... (13553 views)

Toenail problems. We adopted Tiger (62lb what appears to be shepard/boxer mix) in May and about a... (6932 views)