Vomiting lethargic puppy.

Breed: laborar
my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few times the past two days. I don't have money for a vet right now. i don't know what to due for her no change in her bowel movenment. she just laying around sleeping not being activite at all. please tell me what I should due for her. she 11 mo old.

Sorry to hear that Sara is not well.

Is Sara up to date on her vaccines? If she is not fully vaccinated I would be concerned about parvo virus. Parvo is very serious and usually causes vomiting and lots of diarrhea. While I have seen parvo successfully treated at home the chances for survival are much higher with treatment in a vet hospital.

There are many other possibilities that can cause lack of appetite and vomiting in a young dog. These include:

• Ingestion of a foreign object like a toy.

• Ingestion of something toxic to liver or kidneys.

• Upset stomach and intestines because of a change in food.

• Intestinal parasites.

I always recommend a vet visit when a little one is sick as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration. You can certainly try some Dewormer. You can also try feeding small meals of chicken and rice which will be easy for her digestive tract to handle. However, the best thing you can do is have your vet take a look.

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (45996 views)

GNRH implant I am asking about the GnRH implant to bring a dog into heat. MY FIRST MAIN... (16203 views)

Do cats get leptospirosis? Hi... My Name is Dasha.. i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I had a kitten, named Lilo,... (14104 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. I brought my cat to the vet because his ear was bothering him the other day. Now it... (20830 views)

Large lump on dog's side. A lump (about the size of a quarter) showed up suddenly on his side, about an inch... (29509 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (10544 views)

Leaking urine on bed. Dear Dr. Marie: My dog has had bladder problems since she was a puppy. She will... (6824 views)

Vomiting after eating. my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with... (10753 views)

Dog had large tumor and died. Our dog Jessie, just passed away suddenly on Friday morning. She went off on her... (15186 views)

Is FHO a good idea? my 11 year old 35kg male dog suffers from severe hip displasia & pain relief... (16761 views)