Vomiting lethargic puppy.

Breed: laborar
my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few times the past two days. I don't have money for a vet right now. i don't know what to due for her no change in her bowel movenment. she just laying around sleeping not being activite at all. please tell me what I should due for her. she 11 mo old.

Sorry to hear that Sara is not well.

Is Sara up to date on her vaccines? If she is not fully vaccinated I would be concerned about parvo virus. Parvo is very serious and usually causes vomiting and lots of diarrhea. While I have seen parvo successfully treated at home the chances for survival are much higher with treatment in a vet hospital.

There are many other possibilities that can cause lack of appetite and vomiting in a young dog. These include:

• Ingestion of a foreign object like a toy.

• Ingestion of something toxic to liver or kidneys.

• Upset stomach and intestines because of a change in food.

• Intestinal parasites.

I always recommend a vet visit when a little one is sick as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration. You can certainly try some Dewormer. You can also try feeding small meals of chicken and rice which will be easy for her digestive tract to handle. However, the best thing you can do is have your vet take a look.

Iverheart Plus and Max. i have been giving my dog Heartgard Plus for heartworm prevention; i recently... (27342 views)

Dog not urinating after neuter. Hi dr just wondering if you could help me. My 1year old American Akita diesel had... (44501 views)

Dog is obsessively licking at things. Hello. I have a question about my dog. I think she's experienced some tummy... (8237 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (8202 views)

Yorkie has tartar on teeth. I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her... (8058 views)

Dog vomiting clear fluid. Today we noticed that Cassie is vomiting clear fluid (with a little foam) all over... (220959 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. My wife and I left for a 24 day holiday. Three of our kids remained at home. Our... (20736 views)

Dog shedding like crazy. my dog is shedding like crazy year round what should i do? ... (10981 views)

Rash on Daschund My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites... (11888 views)

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (13302 views)