Vomiting lethargic puppy.

Breed: laborar
my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few times the past two days. I don't have money for a vet right now. i don't know what to due for her no change in her bowel movenment. she just laying around sleeping not being activite at all. please tell me what I should due for her. she 11 mo old.

Sorry to hear that Sara is not well.

Is Sara up to date on her vaccines? If she is not fully vaccinated I would be concerned about parvo virus. Parvo is very serious and usually causes vomiting and lots of diarrhea. While I have seen parvo successfully treated at home the chances for survival are much higher with treatment in a vet hospital.

There are many other possibilities that can cause lack of appetite and vomiting in a young dog. These include:

• Ingestion of a foreign object like a toy.

• Ingestion of something toxic to liver or kidneys.

• Upset stomach and intestines because of a change in food.

• Intestinal parasites.

I always recommend a vet visit when a little one is sick as puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration. You can certainly try some Dewormer. You can also try feeding small meals of chicken and rice which will be easy for her digestive tract to handle. However, the best thing you can do is have your vet take a look.

Hamster hair loss. Hello, My daughters hamster keeps loosing big patches of his fur and also his eyes... (10213 views)

Heart medication questions. My dog’s name is Yoda. He is 16 years old. But for his heart, he is in good... (4833 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog has a hard time standing up from the sitting position. Occasionally, he will... (11457 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (9082 views)

Pooping in the house. Hi Ipurchased a dog from a pet rescue organisation in Sydney just over three months... (14472 views)

Is this mammary tumor cancerous? We have an 8 yr old shih Tzu, female spayed before first heat and we noticed a lump... (4443 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (6966 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (72214 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (23633 views)

Pancreatitis in dogs. A few days ago my little 8 pounds, 2 years old chihuahua was having an upset... (17884 views)