Best flea preventive for cats.

Breed: Russian Blue
Bella is an indoor/outdoor cat; free to roam during the day, but we keep her in at night. My question is, what type of flea/tick treatment do you recommend (i.e., spot treatment vs. collar) for preventative care, and what brand would you most recommend? Thank you for your time in advance.

Sincerely, Sabrina

Hi Sabrina. I get asked this question a lot, so I wrote a very comprehensive article on flea prevention. Hopefully you will find what you need there.

Pus filled lump on boxer. Hello, About four days ago, we noticed what looked like a cut on our male boxer's... (7696 views)

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (10709 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (13884 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (201337 views)

Cat peeing on the carpet. My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical... (15373 views)

Found bug in dog's ear. Hello, My name is Karroll I have a 4 year old Chihuahua. Lattly he has been... (12451 views)

Licking at private parts. I have a Indoor Male Maine Coon Cat 3 years 9mnths old, Eats 4 times a day Raw food... (14139 views)

dead skin on wound My dog has a skin Lesion due to a cage injury. He tried to get out the cage under... (34916 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (13737 views)

Cat aggressive with new kitten. I just got a new kitten but one of the cats in my house is attacking him. Ever... (17986 views)