Pale gums and seizure.

Breed: American bull/ pit
Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come in staggering like he was drunk. He would lay down and within 15 min he'd be fine. Last friday he did the same drunken walk but layed down and was i think having a seizure his gums were pale white i put him in a cold shower and he would snap out of it and eat ice cubes. It lasted 2 hours then he was fine for 6 days. On June 2 it happend again. Seizures and a yelp/cry he would bend upwards when screaming. Rushed him to a vet and of course I didnt have the money to fined out what was wrong. We had to put him asleep. They vet wasent compastionate ir remoresful they just wanted money! If you can plz explain to me what you think was wrong with him! Oh and if i rubbed his belly during the last 2 months he would lick the Air with his tounge! Ugh I dont know I would just like a possible answer for my baby so I know we did the right thing! Thank you, Christina

I'm sorry to hear about Buddy Buster.

If you were noticing that his gums were pale, then there is a good possibility that he had a tumor in his abdomen that was bleeding. The most common type of tumor to do this would be a spleen tumor called hemangiosarcoma. If this was the case then there was likely not much that could be done. Some animals can be treated for hemangiosarcoma with surgery, but the surgery is very expensive.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Geodon (ziprasidone) ingestion. My morkie may have ate a GEODON pill found on the floor. It was 60 mg. And it is an... (15057 views)

Goopy eyes. My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or... (9169 views)

Black skin patches on dog. My dog started developing patches on his side a few months ago. His hair is falling... (13507 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (7733 views)

Albendazole for puppy? Long story short my little over 3 month old puppy has Giardia. Sidenote: she goes... (7714 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (13153 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (16141 views)

Factory Farms and CAFOS Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am... (5831 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (9340 views)

Should cat have her teeth cleaned? My 13 year old cat recently went for a wellness vet visit at a new vet. The vet... (10279 views)