Diarrhea with blood.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea everywhere it also contained blood. this has never happened to me before. im so worried, will he be okay? is it the new dog food? should i take him to a vet ? PLEASE answer soon. it would mean the world to me.

Hi there...this previous question should answer your concerns:

Dog is pooping blood.

Hope Max is ok!

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (7217 views)

Swollen eye and vomiting. Hi Dr. Marie. Our dog's eye swelled up the other night withing an hour.....it went... (56661 views)

Cushings and cataracts. Our Little Jack Russell is 15 years old. He is blind from cataracts. And now the vet... (14865 views)

Puppy died suddenly. I came home after being gone for 3 hours. We have baby Pomeranians 6 weeks old. They... (20933 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (7538 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (8955 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (9546 views)

How long is parvo contagious? i recently got a puppy and after 3 days i found out he had parvo and had to be put... (24671 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (5945 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (10360 views)