Diarrhea with blood.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea everywhere it also contained blood. this has never happened to me before. im so worried, will he be okay? is it the new dog food? should i take him to a vet ? PLEASE answer soon. it would mean the world to me.

Hi there...this previous question should answer your concerns:

Dog is pooping blood.

Hope Max is ok!

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (110267 views)

Wobbly cavalier during pregnancy. Hi, we have a female 3 year old cavalier king charles spaniel. she is 5 weeks... (12055 views)

My dog is bleeding. I adopted my dog from a local shelter as a puppy of 12 weeks. they said that due to... (14571 views)

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (21947 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (12125 views)

Dog ate mouldy treats. My labs get milkbone treats twice a day...I just noticed they have mold on them.... (15365 views)

Dog died suddenly even after glucose. my dog died suddenly...... it vomited three time .........then she was not able to... (13583 views)

Dog walking sideways. Hello Dr. Here is my question, So my little shitzu is about 2 1/2 yrs old and... (49686 views)

Kitten died. Hello I work at the humane society. We recently adopted out a 13 week old long... (11814 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (14767 views)