Diarrhea with blood.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea everywhere it also contained blood. this has never happened to me before. im so worried, will he be okay? is it the new dog food? should i take him to a vet ? PLEASE answer soon. it would mean the world to me.

Hi there...this previous question should answer your concerns:

Dog is pooping blood.

Hope Max is ok!

Heterochromia in a cat. I recently got a cat as a rescue. She is white, with light grey and yellow... (11071 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (9597 views)

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (51587 views)

Cat is really hungry. Maya has feline asthma and has been on inhaled corticosteroids for a year... (15541 views)

Food allergy? My pug will be eight in a few months. A few months ago, he started scratching alot.... (6881 views)

Can a dog transmit Hep C? Recently my nephew was bitten by a k-9 dog in a mistaken identity situation. My... (18440 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (7723 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (10958 views)

Bladder surgery? How painful/stressful is bladder surgery for a fearful barn cat? A few days ago I... (16931 views)

Infected spay incision? Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Twiggy had spay surgery 2 days ago. She eats and sleeps... (15233 views)