Diarrhea with blood.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea everywhere it also contained blood. this has never happened to me before. im so worried, will he be okay? is it the new dog food? should i take him to a vet ? PLEASE answer soon. it would mean the world to me.

Hi there...this previous question should answer your concerns:

Dog is pooping blood.

Hope Max is ok!

Cat vomits regularly. My 4year old cat has been throwing up over the past two months. 99% is food. ( dry... (4772 views)

Old cat with lump on paw. Our family cat is 13 to 15 years old. within the last two weeks she has lost her... (7046 views)

Can't lift tail. my Golden Retriever's tail doesn't lift up like it normally does. She can still wag... (14911 views)

Sardine treats for my cat. Is this recipe for cat treats safe for my cat? 3/4 cup dry, whole wheat bread... (6931 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (6787 views)

Dog has bone cancer. My dog has been limping for some time now. His toe has been diagnosed with Bone... (10753 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (10240 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (14459 views)

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (11438 views)

Pregnant 10 month old dog. my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can... (12653 views)