Diarrhea with blood.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea everywhere it also contained blood. this has never happened to me before. im so worried, will he be okay? is it the new dog food? should i take him to a vet ? PLEASE answer soon. it would mean the world to me.

Hi there...this previous question should answer your concerns:

Dog is pooping blood.

Hope Max is ok!

Is my dog in heat? my dog was really sick and she wouldnt eat. then after a few days she got better and... (36335 views)

Cat is getting lazy. Not urgent. Snowy used to play with paper and bottle tops and whatever else he could... (14343 views)

Open sore with black center. My dog has an open soar on her back a little bit smaller then a pencil eraser. In... (23946 views)

Is this a mouth tumor? Hi, Our cat has been doing poorly lately. She went for about a month eating once... (6499 views)

Lump on German Shepherd. This morning while brushing Sako, a 9-year-old GSD, I noted an area where hair is... (19936 views)

Hip Arthritis. Euthanasia? Hi Myself and my boyfriend have a complicated problem with no good answer. Our 9... (17351 views)

Hypothyroidism, diabetes and glaucoma. my 10 year old lab is hypo thyroid and diabetic 12 units twice a day. she has gone... (11096 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (20428 views)

Liver infections in cat. My 13 year old cat has had at least 3 serious, life threatening liver infections... (8878 views)

Starting pay of a vet. I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the... (13377 views)