Diarrhea with blood.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea everywhere it also contained blood. this has never happened to me before. im so worried, will he be okay? is it the new dog food? should i take him to a vet ? PLEASE answer soon. it would mean the world to me.

Hi there...this previous question should answer your concerns:

Dog is pooping blood.

Hope Max is ok!

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (11455 views)

Kittens died. My 9-10 month old cat had five kittens. No problem delivering. Kittens seemed... (11602 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (6414 views)

arthritis in 17 year old dog I have a 17 year old female german shepard/black lab/collie mix that weighs 45... (81926 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (20818 views)

Overgrooming cat. I RESCUED THE CAT FROM THE STREETS 10 MONTHS AGO. HES 20 POUNDS, EATS WELL, I GIVE... (9770 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3449 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. My wife and I left for a 24 day holiday. Three of our kids remained at home. Our... (20825 views)

Is my dog pregnant? We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and... (5016 views)

Lepto from mice? I live in New York City, in an apartment. Two days ago, I left Honey's food out on... (14729 views)