Diarrhea with blood.

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea everywhere it also contained blood. this has never happened to me before. im so worried, will he be okay? is it the new dog food? should i take him to a vet ? PLEASE answer soon. it would mean the world to me.

Hi there...this previous question should answer your concerns:

Dog is pooping blood.

Hope Max is ok!

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (8336 views)

Licking foot. In April 2010, I took my 8 year old collie for his yearly shots. About a week later,... (7938 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (8807 views)

Severe skin problems. My dog Leila started licking on 8/1/12. Her spots looked like hot spots on elbows... (6503 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (5190 views)

Strong urine odor. Over the past few months my dogs urine has started smelling really strongly, to the... (57813 views)

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (10460 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (4882 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (11414 views)

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (87261 views)