Purple feces.

Breed: asian
Why is my dog's poop purple?

There is absolutely no medical condition I can think of that would cause a dog to have purple stools. I'm guessing he ate something that caused his stools to temporarily change colors.

The other possibility is if you are seeing blood in the stool, but this really shouldn't be purple!

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (7620 views)

Kitten was hit by a car. Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten... (10093 views)

Basset Hound whining. My basset has seemed to be more whiny latley than usual. I felt around his joints... (9566 views)

Abscess or Cancer? My 8 year old shih tzu had raptured disks surgery five months ago. He was on wheel... (9263 views)

Very sick dog. Last night I noticed my dog had diarrhea and bad gas, but I thought she was just a... (16437 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (6664 views)

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (11315 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (18365 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (8962 views)

Yellow skin and then died. today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his... (6984 views)