Purple feces.

Breed: asian
Why is my dog's poop purple?

There is absolutely no medical condition I can think of that would cause a dog to have purple stools. I'm guessing he ate something that caused his stools to temporarily change colors.

The other possibility is if you are seeing blood in the stool, but this really shouldn't be purple!

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (83964 views)

Coughing cat. i have a indoor cat - about 10 years old... she had been staying in our... (11452 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (27339 views)

Does my cat have cancer? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 3rd time writing to... (15187 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (50458 views)

Hairless cat skin problem. I recently took my hairless cats collar off and there was a small red sore were the... (10122 views)

Dog's nails are breaking. My dog is about 10 years old and shows no signs of any illness. Recently, her nails... (8640 views)

One puppy in litter died. I had five yookiepoo pups. One has died. Yesterday was the first day that it acted... (15350 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (39895 views)

Aggressive cats when in heat. i have 2 cats cocoa & honey & honey jus had kittens but before honey had her kittens... (8157 views)