Bumps over dog's body.

Breed: Pug
My pug is having dry bumps on his body..
It's not paining him but yeah it's bit itchy for him and when I touch them it gets dried and there's a knot of hair which get removed.
There are not many bumps or pimples but there are few. I want to know if it isn't serious.
And it's summer here I think it is due to summer season or is it any allergy ?
Please answer me as soon as possible.

There are several things that could cause bumps on a dog's body. The first thing I think about is a generalized skin infection called pyoderma. If this is the case, then he will need oral antibiotics given for several weeks in order to clear this up.

An allergic reaction to something could cause some bumps on the body as well but these really should go away within a couple of days. If they stay longer than that then it's probably infection.

It does sound like he needs to see a vet. Hope everything is ok!

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (30601 views)

Dog has distemper. My dog is coughing ,vomiting whatever he eats but he has appetite took him to a vet.... (9146 views)

Trouble moving. Firts, I am owner of 3 dogs~ Last Saturday we found a small tick on buddy. He... (11366 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (18269 views)

Long term use of Clavasceptin Dear Dr Marie, Our puppy (5 months old) was diagnosed as having a kidney... (10070 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (13692 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (47301 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (75559 views)

Recurring respiratory symptoms. My 1 yr old Burmese cat was purchased with what we think is cat flu. She has... (12318 views)

Kitten not pooping. Hi Dr. Marie. I recently just brought a young kitten home and he is probably 4... (10901 views)