Bumps over dog's body.

Breed: Pug
My pug is having dry bumps on his body..
It's not paining him but yeah it's bit itchy for him and when I touch them it gets dried and there's a knot of hair which get removed.
There are not many bumps or pimples but there are few. I want to know if it isn't serious.
And it's summer here I think it is due to summer season or is it any allergy ?
Please answer me as soon as possible.

There are several things that could cause bumps on a dog's body. The first thing I think about is a generalized skin infection called pyoderma. If this is the case, then he will need oral antibiotics given for several weeks in order to clear this up.

An allergic reaction to something could cause some bumps on the body as well but these really should go away within a couple of days. If they stay longer than that then it's probably infection.

It does sound like he needs to see a vet. Hope everything is ok!

1 week old puppy checkup can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and... (7296 views)

Short of breath and runny nose. My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not... (6896 views)

Swelling by anus. King is a healthy, non-nutered male dog. He eats well and most people are shocked... (19037 views)

Cyst on dog? My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her... (6600 views)

Itchy by tail Dr. Marie, my dog always kind of chews/bites/scratches under the right side of his... (6622 views)

Is he really gone? My very elderly dog very sadly had to be put to sleep a few days ago. This was... (30134 views)

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (29959 views)

Stuffed up dog. We are a foster home/rescue home for dogs. We brought in a new foster two weeks ago... (59424 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (10449 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (16511 views)