Bumps over dog's body.

Breed: Pug
My pug is having dry bumps on his body..
It's not paining him but yeah it's bit itchy for him and when I touch them it gets dried and there's a knot of hair which get removed.
There are not many bumps or pimples but there are few. I want to know if it isn't serious.
And it's summer here I think it is due to summer season or is it any allergy ?
Please answer me as soon as possible.

There are several things that could cause bumps on a dog's body. The first thing I think about is a generalized skin infection called pyoderma. If this is the case, then he will need oral antibiotics given for several weeks in order to clear this up.

An allergic reaction to something could cause some bumps on the body as well but these really should go away within a couple of days. If they stay longer than that then it's probably infection.

It does sound like he needs to see a vet. Hope everything is ok!

Wobbly after seizure. hello, I have a 4 year old husky mix who is epelectic. Hes on phenobarbital and... (38653 views)

Dog is vomiting again. Hi Dr. Marie, Last Tuesday (Dec 6) I came home and Max had vomitted up some bile... (10473 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (30131 views)

Duck jerky making dogs sick? If chicken strips (jerky) might be a problem, what about duck? I have bags of both... (6448 views)

My dog is grieving. Good Day Dr. In March of 2011 we lost Lucy (Coton du Tulear) to heart disease. ... (13774 views)

Pregnant dog has tick disease. my dog is pregnant and she is suffering from tick disease so can i give her... (10904 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (6830 views)

Lip fold pyoderma. I have suddenly noticed that Blue has an area of bright red, raw skin on both sides... (11230 views)

Aspirin and Lasix? Hello. My regular vet is out of town and my dog is in a lot of pain. He's thirteen... (9328 views)

Hole on puppy's head. My german shepherd gave birth to 9 puppies on June 19, however 1 pup came out with a... (14713 views)