Bumps over dog's body.

Breed: Pug
My pug is having dry bumps on his body..
It's not paining him but yeah it's bit itchy for him and when I touch them it gets dried and there's a knot of hair which get removed.
There are not many bumps or pimples but there are few. I want to know if it isn't serious.
And it's summer here I think it is due to summer season or is it any allergy ?
Please answer me as soon as possible.

There are several things that could cause bumps on a dog's body. The first thing I think about is a generalized skin infection called pyoderma. If this is the case, then he will need oral antibiotics given for several weeks in order to clear this up.

An allergic reaction to something could cause some bumps on the body as well but these really should go away within a couple of days. If they stay longer than that then it's probably infection.

It does sound like he needs to see a vet. Hope everything is ok!

Neuter at 8 weeks? We are trying to decide when to get our male kitten spayed. He is around 2 months... (7513 views)

Dog skin allergies. My 4 year old English Setter ( house dog and hunter) recently came down with ear... (9517 views)

Cause of death? Hi Dr. Marie, I\'m sorry that I can\'t afford to pay for an answer, but your... (6565 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (11764 views)

Vomiting Dog My dog isn't eating, and when she drinks water, she throws it up. Her stomach seems... (11322 views)

Black spot on tongue. Hi, I have an 10 year old mutt, and she's never eaten dog food, for 10 years I've... (10536 views)

Can a spayed cat get pregnant? OK its OK if you don't answer but be for you look away please im 12 and my cat is... (23976 views)

Dog eating his own poop. My dog is eating his poo. He eats his poop whenever he gets the chance! Is there... (10732 views)

Paying for megacolon surgery. hello my cat has mega-colon my question is do you know of any place that might be... (9738 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (14936 views)