Too young for euthanasia?

Breed: short-hair
Is there an age too young for euthanization?

That's an unusual question. I would not ever base my decision on whether or not to euthanize on an animal's age. No matter what the age, if an animal was sick and could not be made better then euthanasia has to be an option.

If, for example, a 6 week old puppy had parvo virus and was not responding to treatment, then euthanasia would be acceptable.

Let me know if you had a more specific question. It sounds like there is more story to know here.

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (7328 views)

Lump on German Shepherd. This morning while brushing Sako, a 9-year-old GSD, I noted an area where hair is... (15976 views)

Are chicken feces toxic? I've heard that chicken poop is bad for dogs, is this true? if so, what can i do... (90160 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (37434 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (10922 views)

My dog vomited. Max just threw up. Probably not serous but wanted to check. 30 min ago he was... (11789 views)

Puppy has 6-8 bowel movements per day. My 7 month old dog has 6 - 8 bowel movements per day. Most are well formed, some... (15443 views)

Wheezing then died. We adopted a cat from a family that could not keep him any longer because they just... (8016 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (24380 views)

deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2... (7845 views)