Too young for euthanasia?

Breed: short-hair
Is there an age too young for euthanization?

That's an unusual question. I would not ever base my decision on whether or not to euthanize on an animal's age. No matter what the age, if an animal was sick and could not be made better then euthanasia has to be an option.

If, for example, a 6 week old puppy had parvo virus and was not responding to treatment, then euthanasia would be acceptable.

Let me know if you had a more specific question. It sounds like there is more story to know here.

Not eating, panting. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs all together. Daisy is the alpha of the group.... (14293 views)

Carrots and nuts safe for dogs? Is it safe to feed her carrots or nuts of any kind? We have just been feeding them... (12615 views)

Coughing after spay. My cat was spayed 6 days ago. At first she was great.Incision looked great and still... (13835 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (15965 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (5480 views)

Diabetic cat diet. Hi, I am the owner of two siamese cats (female) from same litter - 11.5 years old.... (11439 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (9487 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (6156 views)

Kennel cough not getting better. Hello, My English bulldog puppy has been diagnosed with Kennel cough. He has had... (12123 views)

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (87364 views)