Too young for euthanasia?

Breed: short-hair
Is there an age too young for euthanization?

That's an unusual question. I would not ever base my decision on whether or not to euthanize on an animal's age. No matter what the age, if an animal was sick and could not be made better then euthanasia has to be an option.

If, for example, a 6 week old puppy had parvo virus and was not responding to treatment, then euthanasia would be acceptable.

Let me know if you had a more specific question. It sounds like there is more story to know here.

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (15957 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (8282 views)

Broken leg - not eating. Last night my 7 week old puppy broke her leg , we took her to the emergency pet... (8391 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Since saturday our terrior cross hasn't been eating her food,and drinking alot. We... (8527 views)

Will spay terminate pregnancy? It is a possibility my dog might be pregnant. But my mom wants to get her spayed... (14941 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (6878 views)

low protein food My brother's cat, who is about 14 years old, recently got bloodwork done at the vet,... (9000 views)

Boxer fainted. My 1 1/2 year old boxer fainted or collapsed yesterday evening as he was walking to... (9224 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (10437 views)

Bite wound not healing. My dog was attacked on the weekend and had a puncture wound on her left shoulder.... (20167 views)