Orange urine and trouble walking.

Breed: rottweiller cross
my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but recently he has been weeing orange and red stuff and makes a squirting noise. his back legs are scraping along the floor when we go for a walk and then he will just collapse can u help me or have an idea what it could be?
thanks

Sorry to hear that Ben is having these problems. The symptoms really have me concerned.

What you have described with the back legs has me concerned that there is a problem in his spinal cord affecting the nerves to the back end.

It is never normal for a dog to urinate a red or orange color. This could be an indication of a bladder infection, a urethral stone, a prostate problem or more. It is possible that he has a stone that is blocking most of his opening through which he should urinate. This can cause the bladder to fill to capacity and can cause problems with walking because of the pain.

In any case this sounds like a situation in which a vet visit is necessary right away.

I hope he is ok.

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (8123 views)

Lump under arm of puppy. We have a 10 week old puppy. He got his first set of vaccinations one week ago. ... (16054 views)

Wobbly after back surgery. My little dog, pumpkin, had surgery for a 'blown disc' 2-1/2 years. She attempts to... (8273 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (45615 views)

Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat. My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is... (8050 views)

Chronic ehrlichiosis treatment. I have a 7 year old Black Russian Terrier that was diagnosed 1 year ago with... (14605 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (25264 views)

Cat attacking his tail. my cat started attacking his tail sometimes making it bleed..we took him to the vet... (8796 views)

Recall on Hill's food? My cat got I'll suddenly three weeks ago. Committing, lethargy, diarrhea , lack of... (5061 views)

Lack of bladder control. I HAVE A FEMALE COCKER SPANIEL WHO IS THE OFF SPRING OF MY OWN MALE AND FEMALE WHO... (15464 views)