Orange urine and trouble walking.

Breed: rottweiller cross
my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but recently he has been weeing orange and red stuff and makes a squirting noise. his back legs are scraping along the floor when we go for a walk and then he will just collapse can u help me or have an idea what it could be?
thanks

Sorry to hear that Ben is having these problems. The symptoms really have me concerned.

What you have described with the back legs has me concerned that there is a problem in his spinal cord affecting the nerves to the back end.

It is never normal for a dog to urinate a red or orange color. This could be an indication of a bladder infection, a urethral stone, a prostate problem or more. It is possible that he has a stone that is blocking most of his opening through which he should urinate. This can cause the bladder to fill to capacity and can cause problems with walking because of the pain.

In any case this sounds like a situation in which a vet visit is necessary right away.

I hope he is ok.

Milk coming out of squirrel's nose. I have an orphaned squirrel that doesn't have his eyes open yet. He has aspirated... (10780 views)

Swollen face after fight. My miniature pinscher was attacked by a boxer a few days ago. Her wounds have... (12204 views)

Pooping in house. I got my dog Clyde on June 25, 2012. He is a 4 year-old Lhasa. His previous owners... (10724 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (12387 views)

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (13449 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (18541 views)

Intestinal lymphoma. Hello Dr. Marie Our Jack Russell/Pug mixed breed dog Charlie is 6 yrs old and has... (16000 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (41244 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (14369 views)

Thiamine deficiency? My cat has Thiamine deficiency from Wellness pet food. Are the effects for the... (7787 views)