Orange urine and trouble walking.

Breed: rottweiller cross
my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but recently he has been weeing orange and red stuff and makes a squirting noise. his back legs are scraping along the floor when we go for a walk and then he will just collapse can u help me or have an idea what it could be?
thanks

Sorry to hear that Ben is having these problems. The symptoms really have me concerned.

What you have described with the back legs has me concerned that there is a problem in his spinal cord affecting the nerves to the back end.

It is never normal for a dog to urinate a red or orange color. This could be an indication of a bladder infection, a urethral stone, a prostate problem or more. It is possible that he has a stone that is blocking most of his opening through which he should urinate. This can cause the bladder to fill to capacity and can cause problems with walking because of the pain.

In any case this sounds like a situation in which a vet visit is necessary right away.

I hope he is ok.

Vomiting and diarrhea. Is my dog dying? My dog vomitted yesterday, then she had a very loose stool in my kitchen. She never... (34002 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (7243 views)

Vuvlar tumor in a cat. Hello, 2 weeks ago i had my russian blue sterilised cat (elderly not sure how old... (11008 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (17617 views)

Dog has itchy bum. Bella is 3 years old. She's been having some anal itching the past few days but... (121136 views)

Wheezing dog. My dog wheezes just after going on a walk with me and then proceeds to act sick or... (8251 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (23835 views)

URTI in cats. Hi I have got 2 cats, Xena 1,6 years and Nemo, a kitten 12 weeks. When the Nemo... (13437 views)

Dog ate fertilizer. Hi Dr. Marie, Jake, a 25 lb Border Collie mix ate a small amount of a grass... (47096 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (9110 views)