Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Is my dog hypothyroid? My bichon is obese. She weighs 35 lbs but is also taller than my other bichon who... (6631 views)

Sick after neuter. On March 26, 2012 I took my two dogs and my friend’s dog to get spayed and... (15766 views)

Red swollen paw. My cat's paw is red and swollen. The middle toes are swelling so they appear to be... (17571 views)

Brown near cat's vagina. Talia has brown in her fur around her vagina and I wiped it with a baby wipe and it... (17163 views)

Older dog acting strange. I have had Dakota since he was 3 months old and he will be 12 in January. The... (10922 views)

Thyroid cancer? Hello, about 10 months ago my dog started heavily panting while playing with her... (11324 views)

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (27353 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (21844 views)

Excessive drooling Recently my cat, who is a little more than 15 years old, has stared excessively... (5019 views)

Does pet store flea medicine work? My dog just got fleas. I've given her multiple flea baths, flea collar, and flea... (11018 views)