Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (10794 views)

Cat shaking after flea treatment. I accidentally treated my kitten with a store bought flea treatment meant for dogs... (29224 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (10014 views)

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (13018 views)

Possible brain tumor. We would like your opinion on whether we were right in putting Barney to... (19726 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (8451 views)

Lump on jaw. OK...my cat has a lump on her neck/jaw. One vet has told me it was an... (26981 views)

Long term use of Clavasceptin Dear Dr Marie, Our puppy (5 months old) was diagnosed as having a kidney... (10238 views)

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (31838 views)

Skin lesion on gerbil. can you recommend a treatment for what appears to be a hot spot or skin irritation... (7357 views)