Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Lentigo on a cat. Hi Dr. Marie... My 3.5 year old tortoiseshell cat has developed a black freckle... (19742 views)

Flea problems. I have a ragdoll cat who weighs 15 lbs. I have tried different types of flea control... (8780 views)

Discharge from vulva. My cat Miss Fitzgibbons who is 3 years old has suddenly become quite weak. She is... (6415 views)

Itchy scrotum after grooming. Our dog is constantly licking his area where his testicles used to be (he is... (24852 views)

Puppy died. My 7week old puppy died yesterday. She laid around all weekend and was not very... (9414 views)

Cat is urinating on my bed. Hi Dr Marie, You may not remember me - I'm from Australia, my partner and I email... (7861 views)

Can dogs take human antibiotics? Can dogs take human antibiotics or triple creams for... (14316 views)

Dog died after coughing. Hi, My name is Tania. I had a Maltese/Shih tzu 12 years old. She had a stage one... (9229 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (7365 views)

Peeing in house. I have a 10 year old female cat that has never consistently used the litter box in... (5206 views)