Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (42714 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (8674 views)

KBr Side Effects? I read your answer about seeing severe side effects of KBR and would like your... (10152 views)

Head tremor in a cat. Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Wildwood has been lethargic for the past 2 days, along with... (29913 views)

Golden Retriever Smell Hello. I have two golden retrievers and the youngest is 11 months old. She has a... (41758 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (8012 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (164524 views)

Ringworm treatment in cat. First, thank you for your previous help with my questions. I have 2 issues with... (16297 views)

Methamphetamine use by dog. "My dog has mental breakdown in which he acts like he is on drugs. he runs in... (14835 views)

Shih Tzu is getting old. Edward is 14 years old We have noticed a couple of issues with him lately. About... (25779 views)