Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Sick after eating Iams ProHealth. My cat has been eating IAMS PROHEALTH and this morning he threw up 4 times and now... (10761 views)

Diarrhea with canned food. We have only had goliath for 5 months. all my other cats I would give them a little... (6666 views)

Swelling on ear. My 2 year old male beagle has a bump on his outer ear flap which resembles the post... (8775 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (14593 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (34837 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (17248 views)

Kitten has diarrhea Hi, my four month old cat has not stopped doing runny poos since i have had her. i... (10002 views)

Can a dog transmit HIV or hep c Hello, I know you've had a similar question before but I'm unsure about... (66417 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (12966 views)

Dog eats grapes. Hi. I live in rural Peru and have three dogs. I am writing regarding the oldest who... (6870 views)