Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Cat itchy on neck. Recently my cat has been scratching in the area just below her neck at the top of... (8981 views)

Is hamster hibernating or dead? My hamster is limp cold and her eyes are slightly open and she is lying on her... (45967 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (7527 views)

Salt lick for dogs? My dog is constantly licking things (windows, sprinkler heads, feet, floors, ect)... (39872 views)

Missing hamster teeth. My hamster completely lost her bottom teeth and i dont know what to do. i searched... (12494 views)

Seborrheic dermatitis in Irish Setter. i have a 12yr old irish setter who has seborrheic dermatitis. she has the scaley... (9739 views)

Genetic defects in a puppy. my dog has tapeworms and she gave birth to four puppies.one was born really skinny... (9323 views)

Incontinence she will be lying on the floor and she just pees and does not know or realize she... (7630 views)

Cortisone vs. anti-inflammatory. What is more harmful to the liver, anti-inflammatory medication or Cortisone... (7183 views)

Cat losing weight. My cat is only about 2 years, she is female. She recently got sick, she started off... (8330 views)