Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Lab with a cough. Two days ago, my chocolate lab starting coughing and dry heaving occasionally when... (45576 views)

Possible seizure in toy poodle. my just had a shaking spell, he was shaking,panting,peeing and very unblanced when... (14371 views)

pain after root canal Had major teeth work performed about 3 months ago as we noticed her breath and she... (6904 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (12273 views)

Painful erection for dog. Help Dr Marie, My puppy is not neutered and three or four times I have found him... (15994 views)

High ALT in a dog. Autumn went to the vet on Sept 29, 2013 with a problem jumping and walking on... (15753 views)

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (10035 views)

Mom misses puppies. Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is... (7191 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (7573 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (9892 views)