Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

No bowel movement after dentistry. Dear Dr Marie, Thank you for creating this website. I have a 12 year old male... (9391 views)

Severe arthritis and leaking urine. Hi we have a 13 year old dog with long term hip dysplasia. he has cartrophen once a... (11763 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (43328 views)

Cat aggressive with dog. Our household has 2 dogs, 2 indoor cats, 3 parakeets and 3 kids :). The cats and... (4502 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (8855 views)

Senior cat losing weight. My cat is approx. 16 years old. The last few months she has been losing a lot of... (8711 views)

Dog pees when someone pets him. Cooper is 5 months old and neutered. He pees when anyone pets him, talks to him or... (4787 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (24915 views)

Green discharge post whelping. is it normal for my dog to have greenish pee and black clumps after she gave birth?... (19450 views)

Pit bull has bald patches. Hi, we have beeen to the vet three different times and he still breaking out and... (4144 views)