Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (9420 views)

Painful defecation. Hello again Dr. Marie I had contacted you just awhile ago about my cat Linus and... (5078 views)

Problems after enema. Hello. Our 2 year old cat has had two bouts with constipation that required a... (32474 views)

Sneezing dog. I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not... (12016 views)

Cat has flaky skin. My Maine Coon, Nino has had flaky skin for quite awhile. I had him at the vet a few... (8744 views)

Rapid weight loss. Hello Dr. Marie, First I have to sadly say that I can not afford a vet visit for... (5406 views)

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (14512 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (5368 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (14104 views)

Vet drained cyst. A few months back my dog developed a blocked sweat gland. My former vet basically... (7488 views)