Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Dog can't pee after accident. brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and... (15041 views)

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (22289 views)

Dog won't walk. my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of... (14194 views)

Bathed dog in gasoline. my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for... (17094 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (10915 views)

Did I make the right decision? Hello, I guess my question isn't so much of a question but more of a plea for... (42541 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (54606 views)

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (10108 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (12272 views)

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (13076 views)