Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Red spots My dog has been developed having red spot (lots of round and red spot with hair loss... (28851 views)

Cat died suddenly. Our cat just passed away suddenly last night. She was about 4 years old, and... (8308 views)

Itchy ears and bum. My dog keeps scratching at her ears and shakes her head a lot. I clean her ears and... (12773 views)

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (11053 views)

Dog ate Advil. My 1.5 year old 70 lb Goldendoodle ate some Advil gel caps about 5 days ago. I am... (8804 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (8481 views)

Itchy behind neck and ears. My cat, fuzzy, is starting to itch behind her neck, her ear area, base of her tail,... (8166 views)

Diarrhea and not eating. My saluki started with a foul smelling yellow diarrhea. Then she slowly stopped... (3934 views)

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (169234 views)

Older cat losing weight. My eleven year old cat has congenital hipdisplasia however she has been happy... (18355 views)