Gray spot near a dog's penis.

Breed: Bichon frise
My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them before until resently

At 3-6 months of age it is very unlikely that this spot is anything to worry about. But, I can't say for certain without seeing the spot.

Most likely it is just a change in the pigment of the skin which is normal.

But, if the spot is itchy or bothersome then it is a good idea to have it checked out!

Can't put weight on his leg. my pit bull is shaking all over a refusing to put weight on his back leg what should... (26362 views)

Cat has a sore mouth. My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but... (17021 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (26828 views)

Dog doesn't like u/d For a dog that has once needed to have surgery to have bladder stones removed do you... (18949 views)

Restraint of dogs. Hi, I am currently filling out a university application for vet science at the... (7729 views)

Dog with bloody stool. Hi, I mistakenly changed my dog's food without mixing which I now know is a big... (11917 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (6616 views)

Seizures wouldn't stop. My dog suddenly had status epilepticus without having prior history of seizures. He... (28206 views)

Does parvo affect sperm? My dog, Moose, had Parvo Virus when he was eight months old. Yes, Moose got Parvo... (8816 views)

Swollen foot because of bandage. Hi- My dog recently cut himself and had to get 4 stitches. The day he was to get... (73482 views)