Multiple lumps on dog.

Breed: labrador
hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does slightly move when i put a little pressure on it, also about 6 incehs down from that lump he has a small mass of lumps on the out side of his skin the limps are on his left side.

Lumps are always hard to advise on online! But I can give you a few of my thoughts.

I don't like the fact that he has the small mass of lumps that you have described. Sometimes this can be a sign of some type of cancer.

Labs will commonly get fat lumps called lipomas. However, these are usually not hard, but instead they are kind of "squishy" or soft when you feel them.

It is certainly possible that this is something benign. Sometimes we can see clusters of warts or even some sebaceous cysts.

It would really be a good idea if you could have your vet take a look. They will likely do a test called a fine needle aspirate and determine how worried we need to be.

Older dog liver problems. We gave a 13 year old Maltese. He has had liver shunts and since he was 3 months we... (13278 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (89579 views)

Is it ok to shave a cat? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 4th time writing to... (13099 views)

Does Pet Calm Work? Dr. Marie My Bobbie has serious trembling normally during the evning and night.... (15239 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi there, Ive recently found out I am pregnant (6 weeks) and wanted some advice... (16077 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (7002 views)

Sore eye in a dog. Hi, My Yorkie's left eye is squinting; it looks like she can't open it. She has... (26825 views)

Dog's penis is stuck out of sheath. Hi, Ive noticed my 7 month male yorkie has started to lick himself a lot "down... (107770 views)

Grove snail care. Dear Dr. Marie, Hi. My snail has been burying himself lately, so whenever I want... (14051 views)

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (6841 views)