Multiple lumps on dog.

Breed: labrador
hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does slightly move when i put a little pressure on it, also about 6 incehs down from that lump he has a small mass of lumps on the out side of his skin the limps are on his left side.

Lumps are always hard to advise on online! But I can give you a few of my thoughts.

I don't like the fact that he has the small mass of lumps that you have described. Sometimes this can be a sign of some type of cancer.

Labs will commonly get fat lumps called lipomas. However, these are usually not hard, but instead they are kind of "squishy" or soft when you feel them.

It is certainly possible that this is something benign. Sometimes we can see clusters of warts or even some sebaceous cysts.

It would really be a good idea if you could have your vet take a look. They will likely do a test called a fine needle aspirate and determine how worried we need to be.

Sick kitten is not eating. my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a... (8802 views)

Incontinent after exercise. Sporadically over the course of the past year or 15 months Keeley will have... (18084 views)

Leaking urine after swimming. I have a 5 year old female (spayed) Golden Doodle. We take her swimming several... (23544 views)

Brown near cat's vagina. Talia has brown in her fur around her vagina and I wiped it with a baby wipe and it... (17258 views)

Cat pulling hair out of stomach. Dark has been pulling the hair out of his stomach for over a year. He now has a... (9977 views)

Did raw food cause death? Hi, Dr. Marie, My sweet Shiva, who has been with me since an 8-wk old pup in 2002,... (7205 views)

Lymphangectasia in a dog Hi Dr, Sorry to bother you again. Max's biopsies came back. strong... (8044 views)

Benadryl for allergies? Dear Dr. Marie, Sadie, my eight year old daschund has a skin condition that causes... (6583 views)

Itchy rash near backside My dog has what looks like a rash on her right leg, near her backside and has been... (9010 views)

Dog throws up 3-5 times per week. Max is active & playful. He's a picky eater but seems to eat enough and drinks... (14865 views)