Multiple lumps on dog.

Breed: labrador
hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does slightly move when i put a little pressure on it, also about 6 incehs down from that lump he has a small mass of lumps on the out side of his skin the limps are on his left side.

Lumps are always hard to advise on online! But I can give you a few of my thoughts.

I don't like the fact that he has the small mass of lumps that you have described. Sometimes this can be a sign of some type of cancer.

Labs will commonly get fat lumps called lipomas. However, these are usually not hard, but instead they are kind of "squishy" or soft when you feel them.

It is certainly possible that this is something benign. Sometimes we can see clusters of warts or even some sebaceous cysts.

It would really be a good idea if you could have your vet take a look. They will likely do a test called a fine needle aspirate and determine how worried we need to be.

Limping Dog. Yesterday, my dog started limping & avoiding putting any weight on his right hind... (25514 views)

Dog died after surgery. On Saturday evening my daughters 6 month old dog swallowed a needle which got her... (13280 views)

Dog died of pancreatitis. My yorkie died at the vets. She was 10 and a half. I fed her new dog food... (32750 views)

Is this Pemphigus? My cat Loki is a 4 yr old, neutered male. Over the past 2 years he has been getting... (9072 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (7202 views)

Why is hamster quiet? what's wrong with my hamster... had her out for half an hour and she just lay on my... (18632 views)

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (12761 views)

Scabby rash on belly and back. My dog has a scabby rash that she has had for about a year. At first it was just on... (19775 views)

Staple in armpit. I just found a surgical staple in my dog's armpit! I'm taking her in first thing in... (5416 views)

Costco Kirkland flea product Hello We have 2 American Bulldogs. We have been using Frontline for a few years... (13322 views)