Multiple lumps on dog.

Breed: labrador
hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does slightly move when i put a little pressure on it, also about 6 incehs down from that lump he has a small mass of lumps on the out side of his skin the limps are on his left side.

Lumps are always hard to advise on online! But I can give you a few of my thoughts.

I don't like the fact that he has the small mass of lumps that you have described. Sometimes this can be a sign of some type of cancer.

Labs will commonly get fat lumps called lipomas. However, these are usually not hard, but instead they are kind of "squishy" or soft when you feel them.

It is certainly possible that this is something benign. Sometimes we can see clusters of warts or even some sebaceous cysts.

It would really be a good idea if you could have your vet take a look. They will likely do a test called a fine needle aspirate and determine how worried we need to be.

Bone cancer in leg. Hello My cat is 13 years old he was always a big cat and then became a big fat cat.... (17816 views)

Swollen neck on a cat. my 4 month old male cat, desexed vaccinated and everything one more shot to go tho.... (7149 views)

Limping cat. Hi, My calico cat has been limping for over 6 months, Rt paw. About 3 yrs ago she... (17117 views)

Itchy dog. Hi Dr Marie, Recall my email a couple of weeks ago about Max and his... (9052 views)

Diabetes and cushings. Doc, I need an objective viewpoint. My 14 yr 3mo old dog Buddy has been diagnosed 3... (26118 views)

Dog ate grapes. Last night at 9PM I took my dog out for a walk. We were in our town and someone had... (42192 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello Dr. Marie, I am grieving today as I had my 12 year old cat put down yesterday... (10999 views)

Cat pooping on floor. We have a male, neutered cat who is about 4 years old. He has been pooping on the... (11842 views)

Vita Calm in dogs? i was wondering if i could safly use vitacalm for hosres on my dog for his... (9575 views)

Radiation danger to pets? I am currently undergoing radioactive iodine therapy and my doctor says that I need... (38305 views)