Multiple lumps on dog.

Breed: labrador
hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does slightly move when i put a little pressure on it, also about 6 incehs down from that lump he has a small mass of lumps on the out side of his skin the limps are on his left side.

Lumps are always hard to advise on online! But I can give you a few of my thoughts.

I don't like the fact that he has the small mass of lumps that you have described. Sometimes this can be a sign of some type of cancer.

Labs will commonly get fat lumps called lipomas. However, these are usually not hard, but instead they are kind of "squishy" or soft when you feel them.

It is certainly possible that this is something benign. Sometimes we can see clusters of warts or even some sebaceous cysts.

It would really be a good idea if you could have your vet take a look. They will likely do a test called a fine needle aspirate and determine how worried we need to be.

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (9969 views)

Bald itchy spots on a dog. Hi, I've been noticing my dog is scratching his back regularly on different... (14804 views)

Seizures in sleep? My dog is 15 years old he has previously about 4 years ago had a tumor removed near... (5644 views)

Roundworms. Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work?... (16744 views)

Bleeding and then death. What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating,... (13850 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (8372 views)

Pit Bull doesn't want to walk. Okay, A few minuets ago I went on a walk/jog with my playful Putbull/Lab, I had... (7511 views)

Dog can't pee. I was outside today and I looked over at my dog. He bent over to pee but no pee... (15885 views)

Cat with painful lump. my outside cat just recently got a big lump on the right side of his stomach and he... (15949 views)

Test for Cushings? My dog is breathing rapidly, about 60 times per minute, night and day, but otherwise... (5411 views)