Multiple lumps on dog.

Breed: labrador
hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does slightly move when i put a little pressure on it, also about 6 incehs down from that lump he has a small mass of lumps on the out side of his skin the limps are on his left side.

Lumps are always hard to advise on online! But I can give you a few of my thoughts.

I don't like the fact that he has the small mass of lumps that you have described. Sometimes this can be a sign of some type of cancer.

Labs will commonly get fat lumps called lipomas. However, these are usually not hard, but instead they are kind of "squishy" or soft when you feel them.

It is certainly possible that this is something benign. Sometimes we can see clusters of warts or even some sebaceous cysts.

It would really be a good idea if you could have your vet take a look. They will likely do a test called a fine needle aspirate and determine how worried we need to be.

Blood from bum. Her butt was bleeding bad (out of the hole), the blood was thick and bright red. I... (17446 views)

Time to put to sleep? I adopted my cat about 1.5yrs ago. When I adopted her I was told she was 3 yrs old;... (13618 views)

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (10739 views)

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (22584 views)

Cat with painful lump. my outside cat just recently got a big lump on the right side of his stomach and he... (16382 views)

Anxious cat - medicine? Hello, My Cat Guen shows MANY attention seeking behaviors. She chews chords,... (20284 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (5554 views)

Swollen eyelid. My dog had one lower eyelid swollen inside. I discover this after she had... (17499 views)

Start vaccines over? i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record,... (5228 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog, Ace, passed away on Thursday, July 5th. We live in the midwest and had been... (11821 views)