Kitten has bad breath.

Breed: Persian
I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath when it yawns or opens its mouth it creates very bad smell. Can you please tell me the solution of this problem. I have another cat but its breath does not smell.

If your cat is having bad breath at 3-6 months of age it is possible that he is going through some teething. If this is the case then things should be better in another month or so.

Do his gums look red? If you are seeing red gums then it is possible he has a condition called stomatitis. This can be serious. You can see more info on this condition here:

Feline Stomatitis.

A tooth infection can also cause very bad breath. But this would be unlikely in such a young cat.

If the odor lasts for more than a couple of weeks or if your cat has a decreased appetite then you should have your vet take a look.

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (11247 views)

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (16453 views)

Not putting weight on leg. Our cat jumped off the fridge and did something to his back leg. He limps now. When... (14581 views)

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (10582 views)

Hind end pain in beagle. I'm wondering if we need a set of fresh eyes about this ongoing situation, perhaps a... (25768 views)

Allergy treatment. I know Memphis has allergies. Within the last month he has started itching his eyes.... (10374 views)

Penis discharge in dog. Hello. My male Jack Russell dog is now 6-7 months old and lately, he has been... (101747 views)

Dark spot on eye. scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is... (30635 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (7904 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (11895 views)