Kitten has bad breath.

Breed: Persian
I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath when it yawns or opens its mouth it creates very bad smell. Can you please tell me the solution of this problem. I have another cat but its breath does not smell.

If your cat is having bad breath at 3-6 months of age it is possible that he is going through some teething. If this is the case then things should be better in another month or so.

Do his gums look red? If you are seeing red gums then it is possible he has a condition called stomatitis. This can be serious. You can see more info on this condition here:

Feline Stomatitis.

A tooth infection can also cause very bad breath. But this would be unlikely in such a young cat.

If the odor lasts for more than a couple of weeks or if your cat has a decreased appetite then you should have your vet take a look.

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (5953 views)

Small open wound on dog Our min pin lives out in country with us. We have enclosed 1/2 acre fenced area. She... (14850 views)

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (28349 views)

Spaying an older dog. My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her... (8136 views)

Brown near cat's vagina. Talia has brown in her fur around her vagina and I wiped it with a baby wipe and it... (20184 views)

Why did my cat die? my cat was fine one day and the next he stopped everything he only walked when... (10748 views)

Gray spot near a dog's penis. My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them... (12844 views)

Cat falling over. for the last while my cat is having a hard time walking and is falling over. When he... (20440 views)

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (11441 views)

Does Hartz flea treatment work? My dogs have gotten fleas and I've been putting Hartz flea treatment on them but it... (17790 views)