Accidents outside of box.

Breed: dom short hair
Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We recently noticed "accidents"(feces). She was spayed on 2/21/11. Around the time we began to notice accidents we had rescued a new puppy. I have caught her peeing inside since she was spayed(squatted to pee not spraying). What could be causing this behavior? She is the only pet allowed to roam the house.

Although this article is primarily about urinating (not pooping) outside of the box, the same principles apply:

Catgoing outside of litter box.

Itchy spot on thigh. my dog has started scratching his inner hind leg on one side and he licked and... (5100 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (22003 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (21664 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (39309 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (11528 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (9769 views)

Give thyroid medicine? Hi there, I live in a remote northern community and we do not have a vet here. My... (7105 views)

Cat pooping in the house. Princess has recently started pooping around the house (about 2 months). I have had... (22105 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (5933 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (9586 views)