Accidents outside of box.

Breed: dom short hair
Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We recently noticed "accidents"(feces). She was spayed on 2/21/11. Around the time we began to notice accidents we had rescued a new puppy. I have caught her peeing inside since she was spayed(squatted to pee not spraying). What could be causing this behavior? She is the only pet allowed to roam the house.

Although this article is primarily about urinating (not pooping) outside of the box, the same principles apply:

Catgoing outside of litter box.

deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2... (7771 views)

Sick cat after teeth cleaning. she had her teeth cleaned on march 1st...came home..she was woozy from... (14466 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (10691 views)

Is my cat pregnant? we just opened our home to a female stray cat. i estimated her to be a year old or... (9746 views)

Not eating losing weight. Age: 13 months Weight: 8 1/2 pounds He was 9 pounds, but lost half a pound in May.... (4956 views)

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (23341 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (10867 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. Today I had went to a new vet with my 8 year old Cocker Spaniel, and while the vet... (12025 views)

Treatments for IBD in dogs. My dog has IBD, biopsy diagnosis. Tested feb 2010 mild fib rising lymphocytic... (14466 views)

Goopy eyes. My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or... (10760 views)