Accidents outside of box.

Breed: dom short hair
Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We recently noticed "accidents"(feces). She was spayed on 2/21/11. Around the time we began to notice accidents we had rescued a new puppy. I have caught her peeing inside since she was spayed(squatted to pee not spraying). What could be causing this behavior? She is the only pet allowed to roam the house.

Although this article is primarily about urinating (not pooping) outside of the box, the same principles apply:

Catgoing outside of litter box.

Lethargic shih tzu My dog came home from the cottage this weekend and is acting very odd. He walks a... (27459 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (12751 views)

14 year old dog with diarrhea and weight loss I have 14 year old pomeranian. for the past 1 month, he is suffering from diarrhoea,... (18599 views)

Back leg shaking. My aging Pit bull terrier's back leg shakes like he has Parkinson's disease. Back... (9690 views)

Metacam safe for dogs? Hi, We have a 2 year old Lab mix from the local shelter. We adopted him as a puppy... (16867 views)

Hartz and Advantage. I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on... (11044 views)

Hypothyroidism, diabetes and glaucoma. my 10 year old lab is hypo thyroid and diabetic 12 units twice a day. she has gone... (9538 views)

Male cat has large breasts. Recently (2-3 weeks), my 8 year old male tabby cat has, what seem to be, slightly... (21679 views)

Lymphangectasia in a dog Hi Dr, Sorry to bother you again. Max's biopsies came back. strong... (9378 views)

Guinea Pig losing hair. My guinea pig is 10 weeks and he's lost hair at the rear of his back. It looks a... (12406 views)