Accidents outside of box.

Breed: dom short hair
Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We recently noticed "accidents"(feces). She was spayed on 2/21/11. Around the time we began to notice accidents we had rescued a new puppy. I have caught her peeing inside since she was spayed(squatted to pee not spraying). What could be causing this behavior? She is the only pet allowed to roam the house.

Although this article is primarily about urinating (not pooping) outside of the box, the same principles apply:

Catgoing outside of litter box.

Vomiting and congested. Got a new kitten Older cat now is throwing up saliva in its mouth and has now... (20684 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. I brought my cat to the vet because his ear was bothering him the other day. Now it... (17732 views)

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (5677 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (9960 views)

yellow colored diarrhea We have had this puppy for about 2 weeks. The puppies were about 5 weeks when the... (11939 views)

Do dogs get chicken pox? Hi my dog star has never had skin problems but recently my kids got chicken pox and... (49207 views)

Mesenchymal tumor Need some input. My dog (she's 6)had developed a small lump/bump on her head above... (8741 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (15379 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (13228 views)

Bump on roof of mouth. Hi I'm almost certain this is nothing. But I have an 8 week old golden male. I've... (34136 views)