Accidents outside of box.

Breed: dom short hair
Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We recently noticed "accidents"(feces). She was spayed on 2/21/11. Around the time we began to notice accidents we had rescued a new puppy. I have caught her peeing inside since she was spayed(squatted to pee not spraying). What could be causing this behavior? She is the only pet allowed to roam the house.

Although this article is primarily about urinating (not pooping) outside of the box, the same principles apply:

Catgoing outside of litter box.

Kitten won't eat. my kitten won't eat but will drink water and he is sluggish and has had weight loss... (21202 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (8951 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (11061 views)

Licking at foot. About 4 years ago we had one front dewclaw removed, after ruby caught it on... (10380 views)

Stomatitis and FIV. my cat has stomatitus and fiv. i hate to give her up but she may be suffering and i... (14520 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (15628 views)

Cat is not eating. Our 6 year old male cat has not been eating or Drinking. He has not been using the... (18743 views)

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (9904 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (69516 views)

Swollen eye after removal. Hi My 16 month old male pug had his intact left globe removed 10 months ago after... (6807 views)