Accidents outside of box.

Breed: dom short hair
Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We recently noticed "accidents"(feces). She was spayed on 2/21/11. Around the time we began to notice accidents we had rescued a new puppy. I have caught her peeing inside since she was spayed(squatted to pee not spraying). What could be causing this behavior? She is the only pet allowed to roam the house.

Although this article is primarily about urinating (not pooping) outside of the box, the same principles apply:

Catgoing outside of litter box.

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (9838 views)

Senior cat losing weight. Hello, My cat is 11 or 12 years old (he was a rescue kitty I inherited, so I'm... (5944 views)

Black skin patches on dog. My dog started developing patches on his side a few months ago. His hair is falling... (19239 views)

Cat peeing in tub. Hi, DR. Marie; Tiger has recently started using the bath tub for his litter box,... (56750 views)

Should dog with cancer be euthanized? Ben was diagnosed with a Grade III mast cell tumor last February. We had it... (16507 views)

Lab not eating. My 13 yr old Lab, Dylan, who has NEVER turned her nose up at any kind of food, has... (24247 views)

High liver enzymes. I had placed Archie in a board and care home while we were on vacation. After coming... (12656 views)

Discoid lupus treatment. Hi. I live in rural Peru. After many wrong diagnoses, a vet here diagnosed Diego... (11382 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (15793 views)

Cat with painful lump. my outside cat just recently got a big lump on the right side of his stomach and he... (16995 views)