Accidents outside of box.

Breed: dom short hair
Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We recently noticed "accidents"(feces). She was spayed on 2/21/11. Around the time we began to notice accidents we had rescued a new puppy. I have caught her peeing inside since she was spayed(squatted to pee not spraying). What could be causing this behavior? She is the only pet allowed to roam the house.

Although this article is primarily about urinating (not pooping) outside of the box, the same principles apply:

Catgoing outside of litter box.

Vomiting bile. My dog has been throwing up all day, and all though the night. The throw up is... (44152 views)

Sore neck Hi Dr. Marie, You've been helpful in the past, so I thought I'd ask you another... (6915 views)

Peach stone or pancreatitis? My dog ate a peach stone. It appeared to give no problems, but two to three weeks... (9232 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (12698 views)

Dog pees when someone pets him. Cooper is 5 months old and neutered. He pees when anyone pets him, talks to him or... (7280 views)

Vet drained cyst. A few months back my dog developed a blocked sweat gland. My former vet basically... (9822 views)

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (40289 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (16417 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome hi i had my cat spayed a year ago and she went back into heat (full blown moaning... (20827 views)

Itchy spot on thigh. my dog has started scratching his inner hind leg on one side and he licked and... (7289 views)