Reverse sneeze.

Breed: yorkie
My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to be the only thing worng i dont know if somthing is stuck in her throat or not but she stops in then starts back up again out of random.

Sounds like what you are describing may be a reverse sneeze. Here are some examples of reverse sneezing for you:

If that's what your dog is doing then there is nothing to worry about. Reverse sneezing can be frightening to watch but it is not harmful to the dog. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it though.

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (41358 views)

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (9549 views)

Shedding because of diet? My cat lives indoors, and he's got a shedding problem. I was wondering if he is... (9214 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (5887 views)

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (6351 views)

Bleeding after whelping. My female dog is now bleeding again 8 weeks after having her pups. Now I know she's... (76544 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (8481 views)

Vet is pushing veterinary foods. I have a new to me vet who is insistent on my giving my cats 'veterinary' food. My... (6449 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (14847 views)

Puppy ate Imodium We think our 11-week-old puppy ate an Imodium. He weighs 6.5 pounds. Do we need to... (20818 views)