Reverse sneeze.

Breed: yorkie
My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to be the only thing worng i dont know if somthing is stuck in her throat or not but she stops in then starts back up again out of random.

Sounds like what you are describing may be a reverse sneeze. Here are some examples of reverse sneezing for you:

If that's what your dog is doing then there is nothing to worry about. Reverse sneezing can be frightening to watch but it is not harmful to the dog. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it though.

My dog is deaf. Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In... (6657 views)

Cat shaking and licking lips. My cat (11 months old) is a male cat, neutered, all shots, etc. He has always been... (21817 views)

Black spots on belly and chest. Hello, About a month ago we noticed these black spots on Xander's belly. There were... (219175 views)

Ear problems. Charlie has possibly caught ear mites. He his continuously scratching for minutes... (8512 views)

Lump on dog's side after fight. Hi there, I have a Chihuahua mix who has this huge, loose swelling on his side. He's... (9805 views)

Peeing outside of box. Hi Dr Marie, My Cat Nikki is 21 yrs old......he was shot in the mouth when he was... (8649 views)

Dog is leaking urine. We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot... (10065 views)

Gunky eyes in kittens. Hello, We have four newborn kittens--19 days old. One died 2 days ago--we... (9524 views)

Liver disease and diarrhea? Hi Dr. Marie My 11 y.o. Boston Andi (about 14 pounds) has been a healthy girl all... (5466 views)

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (7856 views)