Reverse sneeze.

Breed: yorkie
My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to be the only thing worng i dont know if somthing is stuck in her throat or not but she stops in then starts back up again out of random.

Sounds like what you are describing may be a reverse sneeze. Here are some examples of reverse sneezing for you:

If that's what your dog is doing then there is nothing to worry about. Reverse sneezing can be frightening to watch but it is not harmful to the dog. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it though.

Hair loss in patches. Hi we live in a remote community up near Darwin in Australia. Four weeks ago we took... (8945 views)

Sores on dog's nose. Dr. Marie- Our dog has been breaking out in sore/boil/blister type bumps on his... (79754 views)

Keep ringworm positive cat secluded? Hello. My vet thought my cat caught ringworm from another cat who had it. He had... (5003 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (5377 views)

Does parvo affect sperm? My dog, Moose, had Parvo Virus when he was eight months old. Yes, Moose got Parvo... (9064 views)

Benadryl for allergies? Dear Dr. Marie, Sadie, my eight year old daschund has a skin condition that causes... (6548 views)

Should liver biopsy be done? Dear Dr Haines, I have a 10 year old Bichon-Poodle-Maltese mix male dog (Max). ... (6248 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (20401 views)

Cat is very thirsty. I have a one year old cat, he eats well no concerns there, but he is consently... (9625 views)

Dog pooping blood. My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is... (13990 views)