Reverse sneeze.

Breed: yorkie
My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to be the only thing worng i dont know if somthing is stuck in her throat or not but she stops in then starts back up again out of random.

Sounds like what you are describing may be a reverse sneeze. Here are some examples of reverse sneezing for you:

If that's what your dog is doing then there is nothing to worry about. Reverse sneezing can be frightening to watch but it is not harmful to the dog. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it though.

Kitten panting. My previous cats lived to be 18 yrs, so it's a long time since I had a young one. ... (7948 views)

Getting a second dog. We have allowed Kiba (our dog) to sleep in our room at night as when we first got... (10030 views)

Ear infection. last year my dog came home with an infection after being groomed. she has been on 4... (23529 views)

Sick cat. HI. MY cat has been sick for the last two months or so. The last few weeks however,... (13699 views)

Chihuahua has back problem. Hi! One of my four chihuahuas, Ginger, has been having a back problem for a while... (13389 views)

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (23218 views)

Not eating, drinking or peeing. I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4... (14399 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (23326 views)

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (13578 views)

Watery diarrhea. My cat has had consistent diarrhea and vomiting for some time. Her vet began... (7339 views)