Reverse sneeze.

Breed: yorkie
My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to be the only thing worng i dont know if somthing is stuck in her throat or not but she stops in then starts back up again out of random.

Sounds like what you are describing may be a reverse sneeze. Here are some examples of reverse sneezing for you:

If that's what your dog is doing then there is nothing to worry about. Reverse sneezing can be frightening to watch but it is not harmful to the dog. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it though.

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (69279 views)

Did cherry eye surgery fail? My 10 month old baby boy, ralphie, just had a cherry eye surgery yesterday. this... (25311 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (16088 views)

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (10417 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (10637 views)

Heart rate for a cat. Dear Dr.Marie I was just wondering THE TRUTH behind what a cats average heart... (12675 views)

Swollen vulva. "I have a female Rat Terrier who is 6 months old and I was wondering if its normal... (34918 views)

Pitbull with rash Mister has been treated all his life for a skin rash he has. Before this year he... (12129 views)

Cat can't gain weight. My cat is underweight, I've tried feeding her more but it isn't working... How can I... (18889 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (8370 views)