Reverse sneeze.

Breed: yorkie
My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to be the only thing worng i dont know if somthing is stuck in her throat or not but she stops in then starts back up again out of random.

Sounds like what you are describing may be a reverse sneeze. Here are some examples of reverse sneezing for you:

If that's what your dog is doing then there is nothing to worry about. Reverse sneezing can be frightening to watch but it is not harmful to the dog. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it though.

Bloody diarrhea in small dog. I recently purchased a new Maltese puppy. When we brought him home he had some... (14867 views)

How often to vaccinate for parvo. Hi How often should I get my dog vaccinated for Parvo? She was vaccinated May... (37981 views)

Seizures or syncopal episodes? For some history, Bella is a 12 year old pug who is as healthy as you can expect a... (6389 views)

Dog has horrible breath. How can i stop my dogs horriable breath. like home things that i could do like... (9479 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (13888 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (6821 views)

Lump on Rottweiler's leg. Dear Dr Marie Recently, I notice my dog has a lump or growth(white round bumpy... (13373 views)

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (9077 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (6752 views)

Bottom lip tremor. my poodle has recently developed a bottom lip tremor. What would cause... (28588 views)