Reverse sneeze.

Breed: yorkie
My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to be the only thing worng i dont know if somthing is stuck in her throat or not but she stops in then starts back up again out of random.

Sounds like what you are describing may be a reverse sneeze. Here are some examples of reverse sneezing for you:

If that's what your dog is doing then there is nothing to worry about. Reverse sneezing can be frightening to watch but it is not harmful to the dog. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it though.

Pooping in the house. Hi Ipurchased a dog from a pet rescue organisation in Sydney just over three months... (16479 views)

Increase dog's phenobarb? Hi Marie, My 10 yr old Jack Russell Terrier has been a seizure dog for about 4... (18637 views)

Lump on hamster's toe. Hey! A week or 2 ago I noticed a tiny reddish pink bump on one of the toes on my... (18215 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (11332 views)

Ivermectin toxicity? Help! I think that I am accidentally poisoning my boy 4 year old by giving him... (17195 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (18907 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (8979 views)

Should liver biopsy be done? Dear Dr Haines, I have a 10 year old Bichon-Poodle-Maltese mix male dog (Max). ... (7477 views)

Keep dachshund from jumping? Hello, About 2 months ago I woke to find that my dachshund could not move her hind... (12032 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (5932 views)